Purchase Zen page won't load

Ima_Huntress - Sanctuary
Ima_Huntress - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Support Desk
I have been purchasing gold for a long time and never had this problem before.

When I go to the page a box comes up asking about loading secure items. It makes no difference wrether I choose yes or no the same thing happens. Another box comes up and says action aborted unable to load page and then it goes to a blank page.

I have tried deleting cookies/history. Closing out and restarting browser. Made sure flash is up to date to load the items on the page and even restarted my computer and made sure the browser was up to date.

was really hoping to purchase gold for the sales that are going on and have submitted a ticket to Customer support but they take FOREVER to get back to you so I was hoping someone on here could help.

WTH is wrong with the gold page?b:angry
Post edited by Ima_Huntress - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Lalena - Sanctuary
    Lalena - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I have just tried to buy some zen and i to cannot access the webpage. I get a Securty Warning window saying the webpage contains content that will not be delivered using a secure HTTPS connectrion, it asks me if i want to view webpage, i click yes and i get another pop up window saying Internet Explorer cannot open this site, operation aborted...then it kicks me from PW website.

Ive occasionally purchased zhen over the last 2 and half yrs and never encounted this before, and i was really wanting to buy some gold to get dragon orbs.
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i wass see how long it take pwi to fix this.
    im guessing less than 12 hours.

The game can go to hell but if the Charge zen page goes down PWI goes into RED ALERT b:shutup
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Lalena - Sanctuary
    Lalena - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I really do hope its fixed quickly..PW give such a cool sale as the d.orbs cheap..and as a customer im willing to purchase gold for that..but then the buy zhen page gets issues...so frustrating to say the least.
  • Ima_Fox - Sanctuary
    Ima_Fox - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    well I'm at least releived to know its not just me, thought maybe it was something to do with my explorer since windows did like 10 updates lastnight....hope its fixed quickly.
  • winsor61
    winsor61 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Can't seem to bring the charge Zhen site cause its got some security message and when I click either yes or no the message is the same... cannot open website...

I've been buying Zhen for a long time and this has never happened to me.
    seems im on the only either... FIX ITb:angry
  • Moonbeams - Harshlands
    Moonbeams - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Good to know I am not the only one having problems purchasing zen. I get the same seurity message then it states cannot open and aborts the process and shuts down explorer. I too hope it is fixed shortly.
  • strife1967
    strife1967 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yeah well now you dont get the security message you just get caught in an eternal loop. now when you hit the charge Zen button you get the log-in screen and when you log in you get sent to the homepage.you guys gonna fix this anytime soon?
  • B_reck - Archosaur
    B_reck - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I try to charge zhen and i have done before and purchased gold and now this is not working. It sends me to not able to deduct amount cause of moneybookers and i just got this yesterday and it has 20$ on it. I got it activated and it still does not work. I wanna get some stuff before sale is over and its not working now :(
  • Yulena - Raging Tide
    Yulena - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    the problem with me is the paying-part. I use moneybookers: I inserted all the digits, the loading screen comes and then I get an error :o
    I've tried a few times, but no luck :( I really want a sapphire dress :(
  • pcrox
    pcrox Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hi, I;m having some issues with the zen page. I go to the charge zen page and i do the first step (Select Payment Processor) and i chose Google Checkout (Which is what i always use, and I charge zen 2 times a week almost every week.) and it knows my credit card info, so it skips to step 3 (checkout) Which, pops up as a blank page. Anyone have any ideas on how to help?
  • MysticDes - Raging Tide
    MysticDes - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I am having the exact same problem...comes up as a blank page...I guess I'll send a ticket =/