PvP servers

Waterscyth - Harshlands
Waterscyth - Harshlands Posts: 149 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
In terms of skill, which server is more competitive, Harshlands or Lost City? I've grown EXTREMELY tired of beating all the cash-shopping 10xs that seem to pervade Harshlands. So which server is more competitive?
Once there was an Assassin... He killed everyone. The End...
Post edited by Waterscyth - Harshlands on

Comments

• Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    In terms of skill, which server is more competitive, Harshlands or Lost City? I've grown EXTREMELY tired of beating all the cash-shopping 10xs that seem to pervade Harshlands. So which server is more competitive?

hmm which 100 cash shoppers have you been fighting against? loool I dont think I have seen u before in pvp and sins should never talk about skills to start with(thats a rule btw).

Lost city is the biggest server so, its only natural you will most likely find a higher amount of cash shoppers and skilled players there, although being skilled or not doesn't matter anymore cuz now its all about gear and knowing how to press buttons(or let character auto-attack in most cases).
  • Waterscyth - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    well ofc you haven't seen me b:chuckle
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If you ask Lost who's better, they'll say Lost.

If you ask Harshlands who's better, we'll probably say Harshlands.

The truth is that it's anyone's guess, unless someone here regularly plays both. The two things you might wanna let decide though are that Lost has a larger population, meaning a more productive economy, meaning a higher gear standard. This could mean more intense PK or more ganking, better quality gear for you OR a struggle to reach the calibur of gear that all the long-time players have. The other thing to consider is that one is East and one is West: choose whichever is better for your ping.

Other than that, I'm willing to bet we're fairly similar. Both are probably good choices.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Lol look, another "I R Sin i ownz everyone thread". Go play a real class kid.
  • Yui_ - Harshlands
    Yui_ - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2011

I think I may love you. b:chuckle
    YuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYui
  • RawStyIer - Harshlands
    RawStyIer - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2011

The first wise words I ever seen from youb:dirty
  • //ayne - Harshlands11
    //ayne - Harshlands11 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011

..He's a sin too.
    I came.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2011
    ..He's a sin too.
    I came.

I actually know him better as a really good BM way before 5aps was easily attainable...
  • Yui_ - Harshlands
    Yui_ - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    I actually know him better as a really good BM way before 5aps was easily attainable...

That's very interesting.

I suppose sword fighting did become obsolete when people started using machine guns. b:surrender
    YuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYui
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I've grown EXTREMELY tired of beating all the cash-shopping 10xs that seem to pervade Harshlands.

...who the *** have YOU been fighting, Golgotha?

Step 1: Roll class that doesn't stealth
    Step 2: Poke nearest member of Valhalla
    Step 3: Die

Rinse, Wash, Repeat.

(Newsflash: Just because they have Cash Shopped gear, doesn't mean they have the brain capacity to use it properly.)
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
    edited April 2011
    Every class has its advantages, i just use mine better then the restb:bye
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Every class has its advantages, i just use mine better then the restb:bye

Lmao, you don't know the first thing about Sin. Make from west tele to banker without walking or flying under 2 minutes, then come back. And it's "than".
    edited April 2011
    tele stun, shadow jump...b:pleased
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    tele stun, shadow jump...b:pleased

Have fun getting there in under 2 mins with stun tele having 2 min c/d, Mr pro Sin.
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Lmao, you don't know the first thing about Sin. Make from west tele to banker without walking or flying under 2 minutes, then come back. And it's "than".

*gets out land mount* - PRO b:victory
    edited April 2011
    shadow jump recharges fairly quickly, both mine have max range, i tried it yesterday, and i did it lol
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    I've grown EXTREMELY tired of beating all the cash-shopping 10xs that seem to pervade Harshlands. So which server is more competitive?

I call the bull**** button.
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/2011-04-2416-42-50.jpg

Because you couldn't even beat ME in that ****ty armor.
    Is that 5k Rep armor I see on an 8x Assassin? That's a little sad.

And by the way, what's that Seeker's level? Three? Seven? Tell me when I'm getting warmer.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Q_Q
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    shadow jump recharges fairly quickly, both mine have max range, i tried it yesterday, and i did it lol

Yup your a tool.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2011

That's gotta be the most ret@rded skillbar layout I've ever seen.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2011

Post yours then b:avoid.
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    edited April 2011

That ret@rded skillbar layout killed rome's archer yesterday so...shush your face. (CRYSTAL LIGHT, ****.)

(I won't mention how there were two Psychics including me on him, both 9x, one demon, one sage and I was hiding in a tree so he couldn't find me but....)

.-.

Q_Q
  • Cheze - Lost City
    Cheze - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2011

lol 2 minutes, try 10 seconds.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    lol 2 minutes, try 10 seconds.

Yeah I should've picked a better time limit.
    edited April 2011
    I call the bull**** button.
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/2011-04-2416-42-50.jpg

Because you couldn't even beat ME in that ****ty armor.
    Is that 5k Rep armor I see on an 8x Assassin? That's a little sad.

And by the way, what's that Seeker's level? Three? Seven? Tell me when I'm getting warmer.

The Seeker is 87 I believe, he's my friend and he wanted to check out if he could beat me after we were having a competition in the faction base. I haven't spent a singe cent on the game, nor do I spend money on gear. I REALLY like being able stealth while being AFK and never run out of mana while running FCs and BHs with other sins, also all the mana regen gear helps me be more cost effective while grinding, for I never have to buy, or use pots i picked up to keep fighting. All my gear is from mob drops with the exception of my rings, necklace, and hat, even the daggers were 100% farmed including the subs. Because of all this, i have enough money to buy most of anything without the need to CS. ****ty it may be, but it helps when grinding, ALOT.
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    you have enough money to buy anything without needing to cs because your gear is terrible...

If you tried to get decent gear, and weren't lvl noobX, you'd have to cash shop or merch and farm 24/7 like the rest of us loosers.

But then at least you might actually be able to kill some of our servers cash shopped out toons instead of just lying about it on the forums like a hooooooomoooooooooooooooo
    b:bye
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    The Seeker is 87 I believe, he's my friend and he wanted to check out if he could beat me after we were having a competition in the faction base. I haven't spent a singe cent on the game, nor do I spend money on gear. I REALLY like being able stealth while being AFK and never run out of mana while running FCs and BHs with other sins, also all the mana regen gear helps me be more cost effective while grinding, for I never have to buy, or use pots i picked up to keep fighting. All my gear is from mob drops with the exception of my rings, necklace, and hat, even the daggers were 100% farmed including the subs. Because of all this, i have enough money to buy most of anything without the need to CS. ****ty it may be, but it helps when grinding, ALOT.

I can respect you for farming/grinding your own gear, since I've done the same since going to this server. I DON'T respect you for bragging about you PKing all our "best players" when it's so obvious you haven't in that gear, that it's not even funny.

You think you can kill a Cash Shopper?

Poke one of the following people and see how long you last:
    Nurfed
    urDian
    CUCU_
    Curso
    Samsama
    Payaso
    Rome
    Apologies (assuming she still plays...)
    Barbapapa
    NinjaIchi
    UltimateNin (assuming you can see either one of them...)
    Rocketpower
    Dralighte
    Longknife
    RigaMortis

I promise you, those people are Rank 8 or higher. I would LOVE to see you try and kill that with your gear. More than 90% of them you will either need a serious gank, or the same gear on yourself.

Q_Q
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I can respect you for farming/grinding your own gear, since I've done the same since going to this server. I DON'T respect you for bragging about you PKing all our "best players" when it's so obvious you haven't in that gear, that it's not even funny.

Nurfed
    urDian
    CUCU_
    Curso
    Samsama
    Payaso
    Rome
    Barbapapa
    NinjaIchi
    Rocketpower
    Dralighte <----1
    Longknife <
    RigaMortis

I promise you, those people are Rank 8 or higher. I would LOVE to see you try and kill that with your gear. More than 90% of them you will either need a serious gank, or the same gear on yourself.

1. wut??! I CSed, yes. but I wont CS anymore >.> My gears are not so good...

2. I dont think Long CSed o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • MarcA - Harshlands
    MarcA - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Dude, that list has the most random names in it... lmao (Longknife doesn"t CS... but he'd still whoop his ***)
    "Know that although in the eternal scheme of things you are small, you are
    also unique and irreplaceable, as are all your fellow humans everywhere in the world."
    -Margaret Laurence
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Nurfed
    urDian
    CUCU_
    Curso
    Samsama
    Payaso
    Rome
    Barbapapa
    NinjaIchi
    Rocketpower
    Dralighte
    Longknife
    RigaMortis

I find many flaws with this list of yours.