Weird FC squads

KuiXing - Harshlands
KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
So a few weeks ago I was doing an FC with my fact, it was me, 2 clerics, an archer, and a psy. Psy tanked, while me and the archer DD'd and the clerics healed. Needless to say, we didnt think we would be able to do the FC. We got through the first 2 bosses and started clearing to the Bishop boss where the Archer went barb mode and BoA'd everything, thankfully we had 2 clerics and we didnt all die, that was only problem we had. The psy pulled and tanked the exp room just fine.

So I was wondering, why dont people do "weird" squads like this more often? And whats the craziest FC squad you've ever ran with and succeeded with?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
Post edited by KuiXing - Harshlands on

Comments

• _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Was on my archer (like 5x at the time), went in a faction frost run for the hell of it.

Psy lvl 102 basically, pulled, tanked, and did the whole instance by himself. Everybody else just sat back and watched. I mean he literally solo'd ALL 5 ELEMENTO'S! I was sitting there in just pure shear aw of what he was doing on that boss. After doing that he wtfpwn'd the boss in less than a min....
    Psy = MORE OP THAN SINS.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    After doing that he wtfpwn'd the boss in less than a min....
    Psy = MORE OP THAN SINS.
    An equal geared sin would do it in 3 seconds.
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Roux: Only equally geared sin I know of would be cheze or Rinc :<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Was on my archer (like 5x at the time), went in a faction frost run for the hell of it.

Psy lvl 102 basically, pulled, tanked, and did the whole instance by himself. Everybody else just sat back and watched. I mean he literally solo'd ALL 5 ELEMENTO'S! I was sitting there in just pure shear aw of what he was doing on that boss. After doing that he wtfpwn'd the boss in less than a min....
    Psy = MORE OP THAN SINS.

Como?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEfvBDiVQCE

If he can do it in in 5x that amount of time I -MIGHT- consider giving 1 cookie of their choice. b:bye
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lol it's funny to pull the big room on a psy, then psychic will and solo all the mobs without the BB while your group is like :O....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yay another discussion for epeen powah!

FC bosses hit for shiet, 8x poor geared chars can tank em...

anything 100+ with half *** decent attack can wtfpawns AoE pulls, and tank them considering the level gap from them and the mobs..

Is silly to even be shocked at the achievemnts in such a now low level instance lol..its like a lvl 80 going back and owning in BH29... -.-

Anyway, most odd FC grp? 5 clerics one seeker.... all 8x
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So I was wondering, why dont people do "weird" squads like this more often? And whats the craziest FC squad you've ever ran with and succeeded with?

10x archer soloing frost for several of our lowbie alts. He charm tanked the whole instance to the end. That was pretty weird. :p

I'll take you on a weird FC b:sin
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i do barb/cleric-less FCs all the time. such as like, with a seeker to pull, 2-3 sins, archers or wizards/psys. works wonders. really, when i make an FC squad, all i need is mah hubby and myself, and then just find the rest of the DD slots which is usually easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    A wizard, 2 venos, 2 archers, 1 cleric.

One archer pulled and tanked the whole thing. And there was one death the whole run, and it was the tank; he kinda pulled before the cleric was ready.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Weird FC run ? I wouldn't say weird but...18 minute run, 6 'sins squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Como?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEfvBDiVQCE

If he can do it in in 5x that amount of time I -MIGHT- consider giving 1 cookie of their choice. b:bye

The sin in the vid took 54 seconds (according to how long it is)

The psy in my group took 30-45 seconds. (timed it)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Weird FC squads I haven't been in since I haven't fc'd a lot on my cleric in a loooong time. But my normal nirvy squad is a 5.0 archer, 4.0 bm, 3.33 sin, with either a 4.0 or 5.0 sin and then a random APS from WC.

I did a nirvy the other night with 2 psychics, a 5.0 sage bm, my cleric, a veno, and a 4.0 bm. It went just as fast as my normal "APS" squads, if not faster. So don't discount weird squads! Sometimes you can be surprised. b:victory
    <3 Tapout <3
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    10x archer soloing frost for several of our lowbie alts. He charm tanked the whole instance to the end. That was pretty weird. :p

I'll take you on a weird FC b:sin

Cant take me on weird FCs if you dont visit again lol b:avoid b:chuckle

Dont come now tho, my wireless died so I cant get on now QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    4 archers, 1 BM, 1 cleric all in the 90~95 range except for the BM who was 88.

Aggro ping-pong with cleric AoE healing.