Report Bug Everytime

tanatopsis
tanatopsis Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Support Desk
Hi.

When i play on pwi, and everything is okay, then suddenly the games think one and close the game with Report Bug, and when i want to log in again, after some seconds the game is closed again, i tried to log in 25 times, and always got Report Bug and i cant play, after some hours !MAYBE! i can log in and continue my game. My system config is enough to play on pwi, and there are lots of pc that are worse than mine, even they dont get report bugs, i using the latest version of DirectX, my system is fully up to date, the drivers up to date too, i tried to reinstall the game but still got report bugs. Its totally crashed.. i write to the support@perfectworld.com but still no anwsers... I think i tried everything to fix the problem.. ...please help to me cause its really annoying and i get mad about it...
Post edited by tanatopsis on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Please send in a ticket to Tech Support (or follow up) with the following information so we can try to figure this out for you. We need you to send us some of your computer's information. Please note it can take 1-3 business days to reply to you.

1) What is the make and model number of your computer?

2) Please also tell us whether you are running a 32bit or 64bit version of Windows. You can find out in Windows by going here: Start > Control Panel > System & Maintenance > System. Then look under System > System Type. It will then display 32bit Operating System or 64bit Operating System. Include that info with the info we ask for below.

3) To create a dxdiag log, go to Start, click on Run, then type in dxdiag and press Enter. Click on Save All Information as a text file (on your Desktop as an example.
    If you are using Vista or 7, go to the Start Menu, click on the Search menu and type dxdiag.exe.

4) Attach the dxdiag.txt that you save to your reply to us.

If you have a 64bit system, please click on the 64bit Dxdiag/DirectX button to save the correct log file.

This is important so that we can do our best to help you.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • HUN_Loui$ - Heavens Tear
    HUN_Loui$ - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    1) What is the make and model number of your computer?

I have a good question for you. Some players have their own configuration, becouse they build up their PC-s, those have no "model number", just configuration and type of the pieces.
    Well, my PC is also a "home made" I just bought the pieces and built it up.
  • jcb003
    jcb003 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    tanatopsis wrote: »
    Hi.

When i play on pwi, and everything is okay, then suddenly the games think one and close the game with Report Bug, and when i want to log in again, after some seconds the game is closed again, i tried to log in 25 times, and always got Report Bug and i cant play, after some hours !MAYBE! i can log in and continue my game. My system config is enough to play on pwi, and there are lots of pc that are worse than mine, even they dont get report bugs, i using the latest version of DirectX, my system is fully up to date, the drivers up to date too, i tried to reinstall the game but still got report bugs. Its totally crashed.. i write to the support@perfectworld.com but still no anwsers... I think i tried everything to fix the problem.. ...please help to me cause its really annoying and i get mad about it...

ok, mines doing the same thing, did yall figure it out? or shall i send a ticket in as well?
  • seasaltfish
    seasaltfish Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    tanatopsis wrote: »
    Hi.
    When i play on pwi, and everything is okay, then suddenly the games think one and close the game with Report Bug, and when i want to log in again, after some seconds the game is closed again, i tried to log in 25 times, ...
    my PC is also a "home made" I just bought the pieces and built it up.
    jcb003 wrote: »
    ok, mines doing the same thing, did yall figure it out? or shall i send a ticket in as well?

Okay, I just started getting back-to-back Bug Reports, within the past 12 or so hours. I thought a reboot would take care of it, after the first instance, but after being in game for just a few minutes (not even 5 min.) PWI crashes and I get the blasted Bug Report window! b:angry

My entire system and PWI had been rock solid and crash free for many, many months now, prior to this. So I am wondering wth has changed behind the scenes -- was it some change to PWI, or some Windows update?

My system specs exceed minimum and recommended specs (been playing all settings maxed for years), and I am running gaming PC on Vista Ultimate 64-bit (I know, it was a nightmare when it first came out, but has been surprisingly *super stable* since the last major service pack and updates!).

What I'd like to know from all of the players above -- tanato, Louis, and jcb -- is, what Operating System are you guys all running? Are you all on Vista? Are you all on Vista Ultimate 64-bit?

Or are you all on different OS's, in which case I'd begin to suspect PWI and some recent update.

@ PWI Tech Support: HELP!
  • seasaltfish
    edited April 2011
    I decided to try PWI client option "Verify Files" ... and I was surprised to see a good number of files actually updating!

Will have to test further this afternoon!

This process MAY have actually helped! So far I've been on a good few minutes!

I recommend all w/ Bug Report issues to try the PWI client's "Verify Files" option! ... and post your results!
  • Tanatopsis - Heavens Tear
    Tanatopsis - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    well.. i use Win 7 32bit, Louis uses Win 7 64bit and i don't know which OS is jcb using. As i said i tried everything i think so i tried Verify too, but still doesn't work... if there is more idea to fix the problem please tell it to me soon... b:angry b:surrender
  • HUN_Loui$ - Heavens Tear
    HUN_Loui$ - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    What I'd like to know from all of the players above -- tanato, Louis, and jcb -- is, what Operating System are you guys all running? Are you all on Vista? Are you all on Vista Ultimate 64-bit?

Or are you all on different OS's, in which case I'd begin to suspect PWI and some recent update.

@ PWI Tech Support: HELP!

Win7 x64 ... have no problems
    btw my pc config is
    Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3P
    CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965
    Graphic Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 250 (1Gb GDDR5)
    RAM: 4 Gb DDRIII (working on 2000+ MHz)

b:bye

Well... I'm trying to find a solution for my friend's issue, but have no idea...

maybe becouse he have low RAM in his PC... 1Gb DDR, an he uses Win7? starnge.. but before Genesis he had no problems!! Very strange.

Cya later, Louis
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Please send in a tech support ticket with your dxdiag and fully explain your issue. Tell us what you have tried already and any errors that you got.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • seasaltfish
    edited April 2011
    thanks for the reply, darth.

i decided to try the "Verify Files" option (saw you recommend this in another thread), and it actually updated many PWI files! it also seems to have resolved the Bug Report issue! b:victory

i logged on a few hours ago, and have not had any more Bug Reports, not one!

whatever PWI files it updated, it seems to have resolved the Bug Report problem. b:victory

so "Verify Files" seems to be one solution. b:victory
  • Tanatopsis - Heavens Tear
    Tanatopsis - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    As i said i tried to Verify but it can't fix my problem.. if your problem is fixed,
    then nice for you b:victory

..well, i going to send a tech support ticket right now..