About Seekers?

DeathMethod - Harshlands
DeathMethod - Harshlands Posts: 114 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Is it just me or is Seekers Nerfed way to much in F.C.'s, and T.T.'s?
Post edited by DeathMethod - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sverdet - Heavens Tear
    Sverdet - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I dont have any problems in FC and TT (other than finding a squad lol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sverdet ~ Lvl 100 Seeker; Rank 8
  • DeathMethod - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    I dont have any problems in FC and TT (other than finding a squad lol)
    Some times.. My faction leader offers a free F.C., T.T.'s I go with friends and faction members... But on mobs and bosses my hits are about 200 each... If I can remember.. But think its higher It annoys me.. But some friends say they solo FC on thier seeker.. Only lvl 88 Just staring wide eyed at the screen.. Askin how the hell they do that b:surrender
  • EarthWormSam - Sanctuary
    EarthWormSam - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Is it just me or is Seekers Nerfed way to much in F.C.'s, and T.T.'s?

LOl i take it your joking.... From level 80 i solo'd the full heads room without 1 charmtick and actually almost everything is easy on a seeker (although we are kinda slow on bosses).

Just get some descent gear/weapon and let a sin bloodpaint you
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I've had an 82 seeker tank FCC in FCC 78-88.

Aggro was a minor problem. Slasher... I ended up tanking Slasher on my 88 Archer in the end. But that was the only issue with aggro.

As for damage output, pulls, and other such... If you think they're nerfed, I want to know how. They seem to do pretty damn well in FCC, anyway.

I have no experience in TT with a Seeker yet, I haven't done... Well... Any TT's except one in months.

Seekers rock, and it's a welcome change from the 'punch, demon spark, punch, demon spark' dullness that has permeated this game so much lately.

TBH, if I was doing an FCC or TT, if I had to choose between a Seeker or a BM, my head would explode. It would come down to gear and level. All things being equal, in FCC, I'd choose a BM over seeker due to the AOE stuns that BM's get. In TT, I'd take a Seeker due to the higher DPS they do (this is for 60-90 BM vs 60-90 Seeker).
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Judo_ - Sanctuary
    Judo_ - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I've squadded with Seekers in FCC. They're pretty bad ***, they do that spinning thingy and then everything dies b:shocked

They also help me kill Harpy's with their ranged metal attacks which is a nice addition indeed.

People are still feeling out the new classes therefore are slightly skeptical and discriminant against them for now ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CptMaggots - Lost City
    CptMaggots - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I hardly see us nerfed in PvE... thats kinda what we specialize at, with our debuffs and stances.

As for frost... I can solo the whole instance with just bloodpaint, a charm, and pots. Including all the bosses (though bishop boss is a pain in the *expletive deleted* solo at my level).
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    Remember to forget to relent, to surrender.
  • awesoem
    awesoem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I don't know why you'd say they are nerfed.

I've done many FCs with seekers. Most squads are 90+.

I've seen them tank and keep argo on bosses as well as pulls. Vortex ftw !

Before seekers was there, I would never FC without a BM as I'd die on every pull without their HF or AoE stun.
    Even with BM stuns sometimes I'd die because I would steal argo once the stun wears off.

But now with seekers, I hardly ever take a BM unless they are APS.
    And I hardly ever die with seekers at pulls because of their Vortex. Very hard to steal argo from a vortex. Occasionally
    I sometimes do steal argo (triple spark) on pulls but I just run right into the vortex and hope he takes back the argo (which has always been the case).

I actually think the seekers are a little bit OP. I mean with Bloodpaint and their +30 defence and +15 defence from PWI blessing, they only take about 150 damage (around lvl 90). So yeah I don't think seekers are nerfed. I haven't done too many TTs with seekers yet but that's probably because every seeker is FC'ing to get high level.

From what I saw, I think the most problematic boss for a seeker is the slasher boss and the hands boss cause they can't just do vortex and go afk but other than that, I'd take a Seeker over a BM anyday for FC if they're both around the same level and decently geared.
  • DeathMethod - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    b:worried Maybe its just me being a noob, Ive been gone to long.... To lonngg...