safety lock?

Vasska - Harshlands
Vasska - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
lets say you put your safty lock on but your names red or pink do you still drop stuff and does it help you deacres you infamy?
Post edited by Vasska - Harshlands on

Comments

• ventezx42
    ventezx42 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Safetylock=You can't drop, trade, or buy anything pretty much, if you're red-named but have SL on, you won't drop anything.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    However, when safety lock is active, the shatter system gets into play. Basically, your gear has a chance of being "shattered" which is where it's in a status similar to needing repairs, but you need to use various forms of chi stones to repair it instead of coin.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    and it doesn't help decrease infamy.

To decrease infamy you need to kill "red named" mobs, or basically any mob that's like 4+ levels higher than you. I think that it's roughly 20 kills to take off an hour of infamy.
  • Vasska - Harshlands
    Vasska - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    thx helps alot
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    and it doesn't help decrease infamy.

To decrease infamy you need to kill "red named" mobs, or basically any mob that's like 4+ levels higher than you. I think that it's roughly 20 kills to take off an hour of infamy.

i thought it was mobs equal or higher than you.. and it was 100 for one hour
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i thought it was mobs equal or higher than you.. and it was 100 for one hour

I'm fairly sure they have to be higher than you, but I could be wrong.

And tbh I had no idea how many it takes to shave an hour, was just guestimating based on from when I was trying to remove hours b:chuckle