Skills Priority

Noskrad - Heavens Tear
Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Blademaster
Hello, could anyone give me a guide for blademaster's skills and which ones should be lvled up first for an axe/fists BM plz?.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
Post edited by Noskrad - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I heard there's something called Lyndura's Blademaster Guide here somewhere.
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    I heard there's something called Lyndura's Blademaster Guide here somewhere.

That guide got descriptiosn of every skill, but has no suggestion on high/low priority skills, which is what I'm asking for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Fair enough.

***Masteries
    ***Roar
    ***Whole axe path
    ***Bell
    ***Shadowless Kick level 1
    ***Cloud Sprint
    ***Will of the Bodhisattva
    ***Drake's Ray
    ***Drake Sweep
    ***All three 79 skills

**Marrows
    **Diamond Sutra
    **Fan of Flames
    **Both leaps
    **Cyclone Heel

*Aeolian Blade
    *Ocean's Edge
    *Drake's Breath Bash
  • DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear
    DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    As a newbie bm you want to level all your basic skills you can, focus mainly on Cloud Sprint, Diamond Sutra, Roar of Pride, Aura of the Golden Bell, Aeolian Blade, Drakes Sweep, and Fan of Flames.
    Fist skills are rather useless starting out, cyclone heel would be the only one worth getting for it's AoE potential and speed increase.

The first bunch of skills are setting you up for Axes really. You want to get all your axe AoE's, Fissure, Highland Cleave, and Heaven's Flame.
    Those along with Drakes Sweep and Fan of Flames will keep you clicking AoE's while getting pounded on by mobs.
    The most important skill in my opinion leveling up was Alter Marrow Physical. Why? It boosts your physical defense by a lot but gimps your magic defense. If you ever want to AoE or just grind... you're a BM and wear heavy armor, SO, you want to fight physical only mobs. This tactic will help you level on mobs a lot faster while soloing.

This is just a suggestion, when I was leveling up I spent any money and spirit I could on skills so I could AoE grind harder. I was straight axe till my 70's, BH's didn't exist and I had no idea what a "Tele" was.

Oceans Edge and Drakes Ray are two other basic ones you want to skill up also. The first Slows mobs from running, while the second is your basic range attack usable with all weapons.

Also, get leaps back and forward, they are so damn awesome when you know how to use them.
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    tyvm 4 advice guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)