edited April 2011 in Venomancer
Does Summer Sprint stack with aerogear speed addition.... Thx :D
Post edited by HeavenPoison - Archosaur on

Comments

• lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No.
    But it does stack with the Archer's Speed Buff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Namidatears - Harshlands
    Namidatears - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No sadly...but I love summer sprint+demon veno ,you can run forever at 10b:victory
    =Palynzer= b:bye
  • Bridigan - Sanctuary
    Bridigan - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Summer Sprint only works on the ground. No effect in air or water. b:surrender
    Director and Webmistress of Faction Tramonto
  • Assassinal - Heavens Tear
    Assassinal - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I actually thought it did make you move faster when you are flying. My mistake?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Siggy by Silvychar.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    it's a ground-speed self buff, similar to the ones BMs, sins and seekers have. none of them do anything for your flying speed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Foxchu - Archosaur
    Foxchu - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I may be wrong but I swear i fly faster with summer sprint on. If you do the math, (lvl2 SS sorry don't have 3 yet b:sad) 6.4 m/sec +(insert aerogear speed here) = fly speed. I'll even give an example... I have a cleric friend that has 2.5 wings and can easily out fly me with my 2.5 wings on... unless i use summer sprint, then i can keep up with her b:victory try it some time (cause i know barbs in True Form get the speed boosts when flying)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Fear the Fox~

at the end of the day... idc if i'm "pro" or have the best gear... cause i know i'm an awesome veno cause i pour my heart into my character and give her life <3
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Actually, Lenie is right on this point.

In air, your speed is base land speed + speed of wings. The only speed buff that works in the air is the Discipline genie's starter skill (I want to call it windpush, but that's a sin skill. The name eludes me atm.) This is the same for all classes unless they've changed something in the year or so since I ran tests.

On land, your speed is: (base speed * modifiers) + equipment bonus.

Modifiers include summer sprint, demon fox form, the archer buff, speed pots, and holy path.

The max I've been able to maintain as a demon veno was 11.5 m/s.
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No sadly...but I love summer sprint+demon veno ,you can run forever at 10b:victory

Perma-11m/s is fun, especially since you can also holy path. Makes Snake Race against mounts amusing b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    My understanding was that flying speed was base 5.0 for all classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'm pretty sure it was base running speed, but it's been about a year since I tested this and my memory is a bit hazy on this one. But either way, only the genie speed boost works in the air.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    My understanding was that flying speed was base 5.0 for all classes.
    I get 6.2 with my wings hasted. ^^ But long before the faster ones came out, yes, the max flying speed was 5.0
    Then again I'm just a slow moving cleric XD

<.< I'm not sure if summer sprint modifies the flying speed, I may have to do some testing later...>w< I love putting the game mechanics to the test.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3