Bm 2.5aps enough?

Sua_Amor - Harshlands
Sua_Amor - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Blademaster
Ok so i have a BM and i want to know can i get by with 2.5 aps ( without Demon spark) I want to know if its enough to go up against 5 aps sins and other bms and do i hit fast enough for aggro and hard enough for killin or vice versa. I hit 3.33 with demon spark this is my build soon to be and will also be using Brothers of Fear (axes) and please do not ask me how i obtained these weps b:surrender and i dont need for someone to believe i have them just need to know if my build is good enough for pvp on a 5 aps base and in general other characters.
My build is here --> http://pwcalc.com/e201ae9a0afbd8cd
(Questions in general)

1. Is 2.5 aps with claws (Abysmal Tides) enough (without demon spark)
2. Can i do good against other classes with 5 aps with power over speed and in pvp general?
3. Any better choices in armor or anything is a help please and thank you.
please helpb:surrenderb:thanks
Post edited by Sua_Amor - Harshlands on

Comments

• Galox - Heavens Tear
    Galox - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Why not just swap the Belt, Shoes and Arms and go for 4aps Sparked..?

Sure, you'll lose a little defence, but it will make you perma-spark.

On the other hand, I'd say sell your stuff and make a 4aps Sin with R9 Daggers? :P

Btw, by what means did you acquire your (2) Warsoul Weapons? >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:victory
  • Cyntharia - Sanctuary
    Cyntharia - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    yeah I'd suggest at least getting 4.0 sparked, also don't put vit stones on your G13+ Gear.

why not get 5 aps like this?
    http://pwcalc.com/1f965a1b09fc9f67
  • Sua_Amor - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Why not put vit stones on G13+ gear btw and nice build idea
  • Sua_Amor - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    And i saved up since game started and used mysterious chips and merchanted like hell to get those 2 weps just to lvl my bm to use them!b:victory
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    JoSD - Jade of Steady Defence is a lot better then vit stones, even though it doesn't give HP it gives 2 defence levels which will provide better survivability. It's good to add a few vit stones in gear G12 and under because higher hp is nice and also the fact that you can't put JoSD on G12 and under.

A lot of threads in these forums have start with a topic and then change through conversation, but somewhere in one of these topics they were discussing JoSD and vit stones.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Well... you're going to have long 1v1 battles. Your defense is great and overall survivability is good. Basically you they'll be doing more damage to you and you can take more damage, you'll be doing less damage to them but they'll be able to take less damage.

Aps in pvp isn't as important as aps in pvm. Basically you need enough damage to tick their charm and be able to kill them in 10 seconds before the next tick. 2.5 aps + axe spike crits can do that when you have 80 attack levels from warsoul weapons and jones

Edit: And do I believe this?
    And i saved up since game started and used mysterious chips and merchanted like hell to get those 2 weps just to lvl my bm to use them!b:victory

No. The billions of chips required aren't something you save up for by level 80, lol. We're either playing with a nubby fantasy build, or a cash shopper extraordinaire.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Vegnar - Raging Tide
    Vegnar - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    And i Cash shopped since game started and used mysterious chips and merchanted like hell to get those 2 weps just to lvl my bm to use them!b:victory

Fixed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...
    They can't get away this time b:cool
    Currently
    101/101/101 Blademaster: pwcalc.com/950293126e17fa28
    101/101/101 Psychic: pwcalc.com/a8425cad5373b004
    101/101/101 Seeker: pwcalc.com/ba880c3e59d6635a
  • Ryoutah - Harshlands
    Ryoutah - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    warsoul weapons r almost next to impossible to obtain. so try to get something more realistic like regicide or something.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    rofl, Ryoutah with the current sales going on Warsoul is like 2k. Not the norm 50k.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Ksitigarbha Mysterious Chip (788) Gold: 16.875.000
    Vajra Mysterious Chip (788) Gold: 16.875.000
    Samantabhadra Mysterious Chip (315) Gold: 6.750.000
    Manjusri Mysterious Chip (158) Gold: 3.375.000
    Arkarsja Mysterious Chip (473) Gold: 10.125.000
    Jakari Mysterious Chip (473) Gold: 10.125.000
    Avalokites Mysterious Chip (158) Gold: 3.375.000

add up all the chip fees and chips required and multiply by 100, since you need 100 of each for a finished weapon

61425000 x 100 = 6,132,500,000 in chip fees

3153 x 100 = 315,300 chips = 157,000,000 coins

total 6,289,500,000 coins

with gold at 1m a piece, warsoul is still six thousand dollars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Sasha: lol well thank you for re-doing the math. But still it isn't the old insane $50,000.

As for $6k anybody who puts that kinda cash into this game.....Really I wanna pay for them to have a psychological evaluation :/
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I'm thinking this is just a fantasy build and will never really happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Hattori_ - Archosaur
    Hattori_ - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    why spend 6k real cash for a "warsoul" wep.......geez youll back at this after years and be like, wtf was i thinking
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    if you going to go warsoul go the whole way and run 4aps sparked (added mastery demon and altered your gears)

This build has 4aps sparked about 3k pattack base more than a normal fist bm and with 56 base attack levels you should hold aggro off anything short of the highest refine zerk sins and even then its close

http://pwcalc.com/419570470a7c3b68
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    if you going to go warsoul go the whole way and run 4aps sparked (added mastery demon and altered your gears)

This build has 4aps sparked about 3k pattack base more than a normal fist bm and with 56 base attack levels you should hold aggro off anything short of the highest refine zerk sins and even then its close

http://pwcalc.com/419570470a7c3b68

http://pwcalc.com/c9e5b1b39b7fbd56

fixed

God I love when pvp server bm's post endgame builds with g 14 cube necks g 12 capes and lionheart vana gear
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    yay for 2 month old posts that were fake to begin with?
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Indeed
    Gifs are hard to make work here