where are lvl 7-lvl 10 monsters?

lemurlord
lemurlord Posts: 20 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
total noob here... just began as an EG mystic and came out of beginner's area. In the next area i am level 6 but when i go outside the city in all directions, the only monsters i see are lvl 18-20ish and crush me

Is there a map that tells what level ranges the monsters typically are? I looked through the forums and available maps some but didn't see this

Or, does someone know where i should go farm next for enemies at my level

Thanks!
LL
Post edited by lemurlord on

Comments

• violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The available quests make a great guide for this too. You can see which quests you have available by pressing "q" then switching to the Available quests tab. Also, as you look around, you might see some npcs with a shield icon above their head. It will probably be yellow but might be orange or blue. This means that that npc has a quest for you. Once you have a quest, you can look at the current quests tab to get info on it. Also you can click the names in green to auto-path to them.

Hope I Helped ^^
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You have to go back to the Spire of Awakening (where you started... the teleport master in Tellus has a one-time quest to send you back there for free) and get sent on to the next quest area which is a bit to the east.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • lemurlord
    lemurlord Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Thanks both :)

it makes sense to follow the quest chains, doesn't it...