[Archosaur] New Role play Faction recruiting

Akhenan - Archosaur
Akhenan - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Guild Banter
Welcome to New Eden, a brand new Role Play group established at Archosaur server.

The group is formed with a core base membership of a few friends who share something in common: Passion for Role Play! Here we enjoy giving meaning, life, purpose and feel our characters coming to life and interacting with the virtual reality on its full extend.
We want more from PWI than simply grinding.

The premises of the group are based on simple rules:

1- No drama ( unless motivated drama that will spice or add enjoyment to role play stories and developments ) Besides that, we are here to relax and we refuse to enter any sort of stress.

2- This is not a job - Yes that's right. We treat the game as a game and we consider that players should have their enjoyment as top priority. Levelling is good, (of course it is) but you won't find any requirements here forcing you to play an amount of time or level at a pace you don't want to. Only thing that we ask of you is: be active.

3- Role Play, be in character. - This is the single important rule for us, its the core and reason of the faction and therefore must be respected.
Our faction channel is entirely In character and should not be used for ooc comments and chat. ( Not even between brackets )
We are seeking for Full Immersion experience. Please open a chat room if you want ooc talk.

4- We PVE, PVP is optional and at your discretion.
Archosaur is a PVE server and no one will be obliged to enter PK mode ( enable yourself for free pvp ) unless you wish to. PK mode can be enabled after level 30.

5- Read Prime Fiction on PWI and use our new forum to post about your character.

6- Participate. Help the faction to grow and keep an eye open for new role players.
Recruitment isn't obligatory here but we are always interested to know more people who are interested in role play.

7- Maturity and Common sense.
Role play demands both. We are a group of mature friends and role play to us means to immerse into a world of fantasy where the limits to explore depends only of your creativity. Love, hate, cry, laugh, be a hero or a peasant, rich or poor, sensitive or a cold stone psychopath, date, get married, live and let live. It's your fantasy and as long as you are not disrespectful and abuse of limits of social interaction, all is permitted here.
But be advised: use common sense.

9- Quality over Quantity
As usual, all guilds on MMORPGs suffers from this very issue: how to grow and keep quality? There is no formula: Patience, understanding of the limitations of the guild and efforts.
Patience because if we grow slowly, it means that we will not share the benefits of a large player faction. But we won't share the cons either, so this is a place for you who feel comfortable with a small - medium faction with emphasis on personal character development and friendships instead of numbers.

and last but not least:
10- Enjoy the Game

This is the most important of all. Enjoy the game and your time with us.

If the idea of the group appeals to you, feel free to contact Akhenan, Lahhel or Fleurrebelle at the Archosaur server. Send us a message or reach us online, will be a pleasure speaking with you.

PS: Important info: Updated faction for group here as we no longer need to be inside the same faction, we decided to form a role play group of independent players.
Post edited by Akhenan - Archosaur on

Comments

• Reverielle - Sanctuary
    Reverielle - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hi, i've tried to contact you three in-game, but to no avail, if you can look for me - like I am you - that might help things. Look for Ruthelia in game, that's my character.
  • Akhenan - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Hi, i've tried to contact you three in-game, but to no avail, if you can look for me - like I am you - that might help things. Look for Ruthelia in game, that's my character.

Will do Reverielle, talk to you soon!
  • Fleurrebelle - Archosaur
    Fleurrebelle - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Friendly bump for a very good faction!
  • Lahhel - Archosaur
    Lahhel - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Come and live your fantasy with us!
  • gorglyph
    gorglyph Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    What is a good name for a Tiger Untamed?
  • gorglyph
    edited November 2010
    gorglyph wrote: »
    What is a good name for a Tiger Untamed?

make that a Human Blademaster..
  • gorglyph
    edited November 2010
    gorglyph wrote: »
    make that a Human Blademaster..

shame I can't seem to delete my own posts.. I'll look for ya on Tobelus
  • Valrain - Archosaur
    Valrain - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    This actually sounds like an interesting idea. I've always wanted to go to a LARPG, but this is certainly a less expensive (and persistent) way to do something similar.

I enjoy fighting in TW, but even that has gotten a bit boring. This would add some interest to the game. :)
  • Akhenan - Archosaur
    edited December 2010
    This actually sounds like an interesting idea. I've always wanted to go to a LARPG, but this is certainly a less expensive (and persistent) way to do something similar.

I enjoy fighting in TW, but even that has gotten a bit boring. This would add some interest to the game. :)

It does, definitely. Although there has been some changes, most of our group decided that to grow a substantial rp purely faction, we would deprive us of other important areas in the game, so we made the option to make a role play group independent of the faction.

So, feel more than free to contact me in game, we are arranging all sorts of good in game stories and characters to meet each other, we also have a forum specific for stories and such for those who enjoy to write about their in game experience too.

Hope to hear from you in game!
  • deamon373
    deamon373 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    if ur still a faction i might like to join plz pm SilveFang ty
  • Moriigane - Archosaur
    Moriigane - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    How do I join?
  • Akishunda - Heavens Tear
    Akishunda - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I may have to reroll on Archosaur instead of Heaven's Tear since there doesn't seem to be ANY RP there :( Oh geez! Do you have a level limit by any chance?
    Akishunda ~ Heaven's Tear PVE ~ Tideborn Psychic
    Sinovie ~ Heaven's Tear PVE ~ Untamed Venomancer
    Foluna ~ Lost City PVP ~ Earthbound Seeker
    Yavela ~ Sanctuary PVE ~ Winged Elf Cleric
  • bluetopaz8
    bluetopaz8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Anyone know if this faction is still active/existing??
  • arydia
    arydia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Do u guys take new ppl? cuz i just barely joined, nd do u help show ppl in ur faction the basics? Im not really interested in murdering everybody i see like some do in PVP, and this sounds interesting. im active all the time, so now im just lookin 4 a faction. urs seems good.

Thx! b:thanks
  • Aslyha - Archosaur
    Aslyha - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    If this faction is still up and running, i woud love 2 rp with u guys, im a big rp fan and have been rping ever since i started MMORPG's, I'll contact you ingame sometime (Aslong as this faction is still alive)

Edit: I cant seem 2 contact any of the listed names. I have whispered and sent mail (Mail will not send as your mailbox is "Locked") but no reply, please try and contact me as i am trying you. Thank you
  • viitbellwork
    viitbellwork Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I would like to join the faction. Character is XSoul_FuryX. Assassin lvl 18. Im in britain so I don't know if you guys are ever online.
  • kurnathane
    kurnathane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    this sounds like a pretty good idea. Is this still going because I'm very interested in this
  • cenhelm
    cenhelm Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    so anyone found this guild?
  • navarros
    navarros Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    dude its been inactive thread for almost a year.

Its long gone.
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    And just like that... It was closed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
This discussion has been closed.