Looking For RP Friends - HT

Vivixx - Heavens Tear
Vivixx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Guild Banter
Good Evening *happy face*

I have searched high and low on the forums for a RP guild but to no avail. So the next best thing to do is to look for RP friends on the Heavens Tear realm.

If you like to RP please contact me... or mail me in game.

*jumps up and down in excitement* Cant wait to meet you.

Thanx
Vivixx
Post edited by Vivixx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• gorglyph
    gorglyph Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010

I have searched high and low on the forums for a RP guild but to no avail. So the next best thing to do is to look for RP friends on the Heavens Tear realm.

Thanx
    Vivixx

what is a good human name to use?

I'd try to RP if I knew everything though..
  • Verikash - Heavens Tear
    Verikash - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You don't have to "know everything", 'Glyph, in oder to role-play but it really helps if you take the time to read the text the quest-givers tell you to pick out things about the general world order. Perfect World doesn't give a whole lot of lore up-front but you can pick stuff out every so often. How much you use that kind of stuff also really depends on what kind of roleplay other people like - if they ignore the lore, you can too. If other people really try to work it in, you gotta pick it up or constantly be a half-step behind.

Being a fast ad-libber comes in handy.

As for a good human name, a good rule of thumb for something "human-like" without being lifted right out of Nebraska is to take two "normal" names and mash them together. Like Paul and Joshua could become Pashua. Or Josul.
    trample the weak. hurdle the dead.
  • gorglyph
    gorglyph Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You don't have to "know everything", 'Glyph, in oder to role-play but it really helps if you take the time to read the text the quest-givers tell you to pick out things about the general world order. Perfect World doesn't give a whole lot of lore up-front but you can pick stuff out every so often. How much you use that kind of stuff also really depends on what kind of roleplay other people like - if they ignore the lore, you can too. If other people really try to work it in, you gotta pick it up or constantly be a half-step behind.

Being a fast as-libber comes in handy.

As for a good human name, a good rule of thumb for something "human-like" without being lifted right out of Nebraska is to take two "normal" names and mash them together. Like Paul and Joshua could become Pashua. Or Josul.

thank you
  • IWhiteRaven - Heavens Tear
    IWhiteRaven - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Good evening, I've recently came along with an RP thread on PW forums but it seemed dead and i do liked it...

I suppose I'm still a bit new to the RP thing, and haven't done too much of it, but it's still interesting.

Soo.. I'd be interested in joining you.

Hmm.. maybe i'll try to catch you in game..
  • Akishunda - Heavens Tear
    Akishunda - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Thanx
    Vivixx

Hi there! I'm a new to the game but now new to roleplaying :) Look me up as Akishunda on . Heaven's Tear! I also have Sinovie. I'm looking to start a roleplaying guild or join one sometime soon see you in game hopefully.
    Akishunda ~ Heaven's Tear PVE ~ Tideborn Psychic
    Sinovie ~ Heaven's Tear PVE ~ Untamed Venomancer
    Foluna ~ Lost City PVP ~ Earthbound Seeker
    Yavela ~ Sanctuary PVE ~ Winged Elf Cleric