rare pet killers D:

Options
2»

Comments

• Stellinna - Heavens Tear
    Stellinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hyper is quite right, farming and rare pet killing will happen no matter what you do to the pets, personally my cleric (86) is a poor peice of sht trying to get her 90 gears while my veno (77) is working on her herc, money is quite short so what do i do? rare pets. My veno being twords the lower level of farmers i got after less popular rares i.e the Kowlin or puppy. I dont bother with the Shadou just because theres so much more competition when the kowlin and pupp have a much less venos
  • Moroulini - Archosaur
    Moroulini - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lately an asassin keeps killing the poor kowlin (and shaodu) in ht server..and i thought i was lucky i was the only veno at kings feast the time it respawns..but surprise surprise!! seems like all venos gave up efforts to tame the kowlin since this evil asassin kills it the minute it appears b:sad
    b:flower SEIZE THE DAY b:flower
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yeah a necro'd thread, please come and harrass me for aiding in the bumping.

But I'm gonna say I've killed a few by accident -.-.
  • XLadyShadowX - Archosaur
    XLadyShadowX - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i agree, i was tryin to tame a cute little bear when suddenly somebody came and killed
    b:cry
    but if anyone wants a snow hare ( not a baby , only for veno's ) or a baby elysium ( for all classes ). Mail me or PM me.

NatashaWade < my ingame name :)
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i buy all my rare pets b:surrender
    ur right what u said about lower lvl venos not having much money,but alot of venos for example with shadou cub,didnt got it on lvl 20 lol
    they buy it on lvl 50-60+ then lvl it up in cube.
    also damn ur servers are expensive o.o
    Lost City:
    shadou 400k~
    kowlin 600k~
    puppy 300k~
    kitty 300k~
    piggy 350k~
    armored bear 600k~

not sure of prices of all rare pets,but kowlin and shadou is accurate price and stable on our server.

that is cheap o.o, prices on HT are crazy for rare pets every of those are around 500k-1m . I know the kowling, baby bear and armored bears are all 1m each. tabby runing the lowest at 500k. i got a free armored bear from a faction mate. and still camping to catch a baby bear cos i dotn want to buy one. i know if i buy one i will keep the venos that catch rare pets in bussiness.
  • dstrkr
    dstrkr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:shocked
    evilcherry wrote: »
    Leiian...i do know u kill rare pets...i saw u few days ago ><'

and i know that i have to be patient, and i am, but i still don't see why killing pets, cuz i will try everyday and i won't give up so the ones that r killing it so they can get rid of other players r just waisting time :)

hm, and im not gonna farm and grind for money so that i can buy one xD, i'll just try everday to tame :P

b:byeb:victory

Wish i had the time but IMO i dont know 1 rare that is better than the normal pets maybe except the frogling for mag def.... ur just wasting ur time

Oh yah and i accidently killed a couple of rares at the begininng not knowing they were b:shocked and no1 was arond so i couldve easly had it b:cry
  • _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    _Ink_ - Raging Tide Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    o_o

Sorry, but anyone that kills a rare on purpose simply because they can't have it and they don't want anyone else to either are just pathetic and need to grow the hell up. First off, to be that petty on a game? Seriously? And second, just how selfish can you be? That should be just as bannable as PKing in room one of cube of fate. I know it never will be, but anyone who does that **** needs a serious reality check.
  • IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear
    IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Necro I think O.o, and pet killing IS bannable, though the GMs don't watch the spawns anymore. Yea, killing them is pathetic, but whining about it never helped any veno get rid of those people.
    My sig is gone cus lol b:bye