Faction, which to join....*ponders*

Options

Comments

• Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • flooow
    flooow Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ds try seducing Aujami maybe he will let u in b:chuckle
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

If you want...i know some people b:angryb:avoid
  • xxmechupaxx
    xxmechupaxx Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hi *******,mod ***,adm ***...
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Nation it has come to my attention that I'm not good enough to be in the Bicycle Club. I expected this, considering I didn't start riding my Perfect World Bicycle until a month before the Tideborn expansion. I've spent less time in the game than most of the veterans on Dreamweaver, so I expect to not be with the best geared and worst attitudes eh?

My Bicycle ride with Aujami didn't seduce him enough, I didn't hit enough bumps in the road I guess with him hugging me tightly, holding on for dear life as we rode around Harpy Wraith.

My Overpaid, undeserved, butt-hurt committee anal-lists have seen this coming for ages, since before I've started my thread. I mean they warned me: "hey, Eric you do know The Bicycle club is formed of a lot of ex-EQ members and you know, Aubree is leader right?"

The Bicycle Club plays to win, they play by the the rules of the game, not by the rules of the community.

Cons:

1. TW Map could end up 1 color, limiting the amounts of TW factions
    2. Could easily farm pk kills in a 2 hr 55 minute TW, from lowbies. I mean, it's not against PWI rules right?
    3. Could gank 100 vs. 1. I mean, this isn't against PWI rules, just something the community doesn't like though.
    4. Disable Instances like Dragon Temple, and COA because one faction of super-geared players want the rewards without sharing. I mean this is legit right. Take whatever we want ^_^

Pros:

Rebecca Black will ragequit her character

The leaderships if The Bicycle Club said, "None of our members stole from TT." Did they mean this by their rules of the game? Because everyone knows PWI doesn't have a rule for stealing items from a squad in TT. So theoretically, it's impossible for anyone to steal from any squad. Man, I'd hate for any of them to bank a Nirvana run. I remember once, when someone stole from my squad in TT, even with Screenshots the ticketed reply was alone the lines of: "You, the squad leader must design a method of loot for the squad and you are responsible for the players you bring along."

I suppose I'm to soft to handle the hardcore-ness of belonging to the best of the best. My ethical ego can't handle farming kill counts in TW from lowbies, stealing items from players out of TT or Nirvana, and most certainly I'm not hardcore enough to paint the map one color. Nation, I don't have what it takes to be the best. I don't have what it takes to 'do whatever to win' because to me, it's not in my blood. I'm still out here, in the open land of pixels thinking of which faction to join. I'm going to go around and flatten all of the bicycle tiers that I see though, feel free to join me on this mission. I'll leave riding motorcycles to the Sons of Anarchy, the do a much better job than the Bicycle Club.

• Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Just because you got rejected, doesn't mean you have to make a post to show how butthurt you are. Just sayin'.

Our applications are public, meaning everyone within in our faction can see and comment on applications. Most applications are unanimously decided on as was yours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Just because you got rejected, doesn't mean you have to make a post to show how butthurt you are. Just sayin'.

Our applications are public, meaning everyone within in our faction can see and comment on applications. Most applications are unanimously decided on as was considered yours.

Just ignore it Gravy, no need to explain why someone was rejected <3
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Just ignore it Gravy, no need to explain why someone was rejected <3

Hmm, true. Silly me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options

Our applications are public, meaning everyone within in our faction can see and comment on applications. Most applications are unanimously decided on as was yours.

lol the post i wrote was sarcasm, when in reality i know how strong my barb is, my ethics wouldn't let me join anyways even if accepted :P But since you did mention how it was unanimously decided, could you care to share the results in public so I could see who all voted, because the time span of my application and denial was very very short. im just saying. was like someone read and hit decline right as soon as i applied. an auto deny robot! lol.
    Hmm, true. Silly me.

Whoah! How can a person be a dog so easily to the point where they not only say, "yes master." but they go onto insulting themselves? ....my ethics would never let me get to that point....especially in a -game-

b:laugh

• Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    For those of you who do not know what Unanimously means:

: formed with or indicating unanimity : having the agreement and consent of all

For those of you who do not know what all means: the whole amount, quantity, or extent of.

This means, everyone, the entire faction voted and said they didn't want me in. b:shocked

Or it means, someone lied, was misguided, lied to or is a dog. Simple.

So, until I get the results that shows who all voted, then I'll just consider them a mislead puppy.

• Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well.
    This took an unexpeted turn O_o"
    And
    <---- Just realized why/who the bycle club were >.<
    Had thought it was a new faction Q_Q
  • Immafishie - Dreamweaver
    Immafishie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

No, we will not share comments on your application Dsholder. There's a reason why we don't give information about the comments people leave on people's applications. If we would let people that apply see their applications then the members would not comment truthfully about their past experiences with the applicant.

For example in your case, people would not comment truthfully just because they don't want to be harassed by a forum troll.

This faction was created with 1 thing in mind. And that thing is that this is a game. People have different ways of having fun. Why make so many rules in a game? This isn't a job. This is a place we come to have fun. You want to pk? Go pk'ing. you want to KS at CoA? go KS. As long as you're having fun it doesn't matter. We tell this to everyone that wants to join. Our interviews consist of us telling applicant how our faction works....don't like it? Don't join.

So people say that we are making ourselves look bad because we pk? Because we are not social friendly? Because we just don't give a rats *** about what people like you think?

Yet our faction grows and grows, faster each day as others start to crumble. Strange....or maybe it's that people found a place where they can have fun and don't have rules and rules and rules and more rules. A place where it doesn't feel like a job, like real life. After all...it's a Game o.O.
  • stonk
    stonk Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'd argue with Ds but i am currently experiencing way to much badass inside of InTandem to care b:shutup
  • Viscosity - Dreamweaver
    Viscosity - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well, if you were denied from InTandem simply apply to another guild. If you were denied there those folks must have a good reason.
  • Nyuchama - Archosaur
    Nyuchama - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I don't think telling everyone about it will make them think better of you... b:shutup
    I've sunk so low in the sea of sadness
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options

No, we will not share comments on your application Dsholder. There's a reason why we don't give information about the comments people leave on people's applications. If we would let people that apply see their applications then the members would not comment truthfully about their past experiences with the applicant.

For example in your case, people would not comment truthfully just because they don't want to be harassed by a forum troll.

This faction was created with 1 thing in mind. And that thing is that this is a game. People have different ways of having fun. Why make so many rules in a game? This isn't a job. This is a place we come to have fun. You want to pk? Go pk'ing. you want to KS at CoA? go KS. As long as you're having fun it doesn't matter. We tell this to everyone that wants to join. Our interviews consist of us telling applicant how our faction works....don't like it? Don't join.

So people say that we are making ourselves look bad because we pk? Because we are not social friendly? Because we just don't give a rats *** about what people like you think?

Yet our faction grows and grows, faster each day as others start to crumble. Strange....or maybe it's that people found a place where they can have fun and don't have rules and rules and rules and more rules. A place where it doesn't feel like a job, like real life. After all...it's a Game o.O.

What would people have to comment about in the past? Your faction plays by the rules of Perfect World International, not by the rules of the community....So I'm 100% positive that I didn't break any of Perfect World International rules, right? I'm just gonna estimate some replies that people posted when I applied:

"Ds made fun of me for having 1 eye and flirting with 16 year old girls, plus he said putting my fake eye in my mouth isn't attractive."

"Ds would randomly attack me at OT and Pk me in the Cube because I was in EQ"

"Ds would randomly knock me out of stealth and pk me at OT"

"Ds used to QQ when he didn't get help, but I let him come on TT charm runs"

"Ds called me out for being a spy once, when I had my alt in another's faction chat when he was thinking of strategies to kill the highest DPS sin on the server"

"Ds used to charge people for buffs, because we didn't take him on Nirvana before Tiger Event, what a nub"

And for those that commented on last page, but didn't read the entire thread, with other characters posted after Ds, then I'd like to let you know that it's sarcasm and that my Barbarian would never join InTandem. It's just to point out the flaws in their rules, and how they have double standards. Do they really play by the game rules? or do they secretly have community rules added in? What do you think PWI? When I first read about InTandem on their site, I really was interested until I looked at guild list on my mates pc and found out who was leading it. I imagined they'd be able to throw Ego's aside and just be one strong faction, united for one reason: But I was wrong.

• SiegDipp - Dreamweaver
    SiegDipp - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hmm actually it was more like

'' Hes a QQ baby''

'' Hes a drama man''

'' He does nothing but trash talk ppl''

And meeeeeeeh. after this thread I think that all the ppl that thinks that stuff might be right.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol the post i wrote was sarcasm, when in reality i know how strong my barb is, my ethics wouldn't let me join anyways even if accepted :P But since you did mention how it was unanimously decided, could you care to share the results in public so I could see who all voted, because the time span of my application and denial was very very short. im just saying. was like someone read and hit decline right as soon as i applied. an auto deny robot! lol.

Whoah! How can a person be a dog so easily to the point where they not only say, "yes master." but they go onto insulting themselves? ....my ethics would never let me get to that point....especially in a -game-

b:laugh

Ds no offense, but cause of this attitude, dont be suprised to get rejected there. You got rejected by few other factions as well o.o as i know..so calm down and search for new one. Either way even if there is no rule to steal drops, its a VERY old rule among community and i know none of members in IT would break it...ijs. Other then this, Baalbak said in one thread about STEALING mats and in ANOTHER it was about CHEATING in game. So basicly he didnt knew whats the drama was about and made his own conclusions, but to call someone a Cheater is not same as calling someone a Thief. Thats two different things, and even then how can you **** the game?

As for PK, its always been a "dirty" game, either attack from behind, or ganking, or something else. i seen more than enough doing it by other factions as well.

You shouldnt have posted the decline picture here and just moved on, instead you did offend the faction in sarcastic way without giving a true argument, just making your own conclusion on something that you CANT know cause you never been there. You didnt mind it before you got rejected and now you suddenly do? It goes just back on you...not IT :X

As for factions, there are mass of others, no need to hook on that one. I'm sure your qualities as a barb have more value somewhere else.

Good luck
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • IntandemLiar - Dreamweaver
    IntandemLiar - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    DS, you just need to lie more!!! You'll get in for sure that way....
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    DS, you just need to lie more!!! You'll get in for sure that way....
    b:chuckle someone is scared to show their true name
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Viscosity - Dreamweaver
    Viscosity - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yeah, even if you do have negative feelings about InTandem no need to troll people about it on the forums. b:surrender InTandem's way of doing things is different from the majority of the server (no saying its good or bad). If you don't like their way of doing things; just keep your taught to your self or amount your friends, groups, etc. No need to bash their faction in public.
  • Tyramera - Dreamweaver
    Tyramera - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:laugh Ds drama threads never fail to crack me up, thanks everyone

also ...
    "Ds made fun of me for having 1 eye and flirting with 16 year old girls, plus he said putting my fake eye in my mouth isn't attractive."
    [/COLOR]

WTF?
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Don't worry Ds, they declined my app cuz apparently i'm the cleric version of you. According to Aub. No clue if that's good or bad. I'm assuming its bad since they declined me.... Hi im Ash nice to meet you, apparently we're very similar people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This thread is fun b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • enuciable
    enuciable Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Don't worry Ds, they declined my app cuz apparently i'm the cleric version of you. According to Aub. No clue if that's good or bad. I'm assuming its bad since they declined me.... Hi im Ash nice to meet you, apparently we're very similar people.

Lol hey, met you in Nirvana the other day before I got around to reading this...I think it's a good thing for you that you where declined aha. Although I didn't see you pumping 25k physical defense and around 17k-20k hp as a Cleric XD but hey, I guess she tried to make a metaphor for you or maybe a simile...not sure. She thinks I QQ and all , because one time I made a thread to tell about a faction leader telling tw officers to farm pk kills against a -surprisingly weaker faction- and I also commented on how the other players weren't helping as much as possible. But hey, I learned from them. APS is beast, don't help anyone right? ^_^ I am glad I didn't get their help in farming my gear though, means I'm a barb, not a pup. 9 hours of Nirvana by the way yesterday was pretty profitable for you I imagine

• Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:laugh Ds drama threads never fail to crack me up, thanks everyone

also ...

WTF?

Lol, I guess you didn't know your faction members as well as I did. Maybe you want to view some of my database?

• Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    [IT] Leaders hate Ds cause he QQs...

Apparently crying out to Save tw and question actions and morals in the past made people in the old leadership of Equinox hate me...kinda glad to see that they tell the truth of how they play now, took some weight off their shoulders to see who all in [IT] wanna play the game for the game itself and by the game rules. Any faction can dominate the map and they know it, Dreamweaver is finally growing up. Real question is, Since Dreamweaver recognizes this, will they let that one faction own the map or can they stop them before it's too early? And Aubree, before you post QQing about me rwriting that statement I'd like to say save your tears because it's not time for the salmon to swim up stream yet. You used to QQ and ask others to stop Calamity when they where in power and their goal was to dominate the map. So I don't wanna hear or see any QQs from you, or from any of your officers kthx.

It's legit to own the map, It's legit to farm pk kills in a TW so...wonder how many people agree? I mean, it's how the game is designed right?

So, which faction, or which factions will team up and stop InTandem from painting the map? b:victoryb:victoryb:victory

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=940752<

Prime example of questioning.

• Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You would be far more tolerable if you were actually entertaining, DS. Please stop.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Jump over the InTandem part, please.
    Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.