Ghosty The New Legendary Pet

TattooAngel - Archosaur
TattooAngel - Archosaur Posts: 107 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Suggestion Box
Before everyone shoots down this thread let me explain first.

There are two legendary pets for venos, the herc and the nix. As of lately I know a lot of people have been complaining that venos have essentially become useless to the game because of the grat things the new classes can do. There has also been complaining that the nix can't be brought into dungeons because it's a flying pet, and that any veno without a herc is essentially useless to a squad. So here's a slight little solution to the problem.

Ghosty The Legendary Pet

Ghosty is a legendary pet that is much different from the other two legendary pets. He is slow, but he has one skill the herc and the nix do not. He has a skill (kind of like the sin's stealth) were he can turn invisible. This will allow him to attack mobs without attracting the other mobs. However, this does not make him a sin. Ghosty can only go so far while sins will still be able to run around the whole dungeon without getting caught because Ghosty is a pet attached to his owner like all other venomancer pets.

Picture: (drawign coming soon)
Skills: (coming soon) Shadow level 1 (turns pet invisible for 5 minutes)
Food: (coming soon)

The Shadow skill will go by 5's when leveled up. So level 2 would be 10 minutes, level 3 would be 15 minutes, and level 4 would be 20 minutes.

So what do you guys think? Please don't shoot this down right away. I thought it might be a good solution to all those unhappy venos who were suprised that the expansion didn't come out with any new pets to tame, and I thought it might be a good solution to making venos a little more useful in squads.
Post edited by TattooAngel - Archosaur on

Comments

• WritersBlock - Sanctuary
    WritersBlock - Sanctuary Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hmm...

Your idea is kinda cool except...I'd like a way where I can cancel stealth. This fella would be really useful with luring then.

Also, the pet's ability to attack mobs while in stealth while cool and as much as I'd enjoy it...that sounds pretty over powered so I disagree with that idea.

Yup. Bookmarking this one to wait for more opinions.
    b:angry why isn't there a thumbs up smiley?!?!?!
  • Otomo - Dreamweaver
    Otomo - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hmm...

Your idea is kinda cool except...I'd like a way where I can cancel stealth. This fella would be really useful with luring then.

Also, the pet's ability to attack mobs while in stealth while cool and as much as I'd enjoy it...that sounds pretty over powered so I disagree with that idea.

Ok here ya go b:victoryb:chuckle
  • Otomo - Dreamweaver
    Otomo - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think its good for a Veno to have a battle pet that has an AoE skill will do together w/ the stealth skill. FTW! b:victory
  • TattooAngel - Archosaur
    TattooAngel - Archosaur Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hmm...

The time and such can always be changed, as this is just an idea at the moment. I hope to develop it a bit more and round it so it doesn't out-power the nix or the herc.

On a Quick Side Note:
    I'm glad a few of you like it so far. I'm going to draw this guy up. Any suggestions on what he could look like? I'm thinking either completely like a little ghost looking or have him look like a little stuffed panda because this originally a Chinese game and the panda would fit it well.

If it ends up being a panda design how about having to collect 9999 bamboo stalks? That being said I don't think it should come in the same Pet Battle Pack as the herc and the nix so it wouldn't be harder for venos to get those, but how about something like this:

Bamboo Pack
    Has the chance to contain 1-10 Bamboo stalks or 1-10 Chewed Bamboo Stalks. You would need 10 Chewed Bamboo Stalks to make one Bamboo Stalk.

This will still give the legendary pet some major value.