Extending x2

Conavar - Heavens Tear
Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
And finally, how would you like to be able to extend the 2x EXP/Drops/Spirit past the current Monday ending? Well we'd like to give you the opportunity to do just that-

How to extend the 2x duration across all servers:

We will be posting the above video on the PWI Facebook Page very shortly. If you guys can reach certain levels of "Liking" the video link by Monday at 5pm PDT, we will extend the 2x deadline as follows:

1,000 Likes -> Deadline extended 48 hours, to Wednesday at 5pm PDT!
5,000 Likes -> Deadline extended 96 hours, to Friday at 5pm PDT!
10,000 Likes -> Deadline extended 1 full week, to the following Monday at 5pm PDT

Taken from http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=236911#more-236911 Enjoy b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Conavar - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Just saw that on their FB post:o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • Gigglesnort - Lost City
    Gigglesnort - Lost City Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    After my likes we were up to 899.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blade_Queen - Dreamweaver
    Blade_Queen - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    as of 8:01pm CST - we have hit just over 1k.. keep passing the word. b:thanks
  • Kieve - Dreamweaver
    Kieve - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    . . .

This is beyond degrading.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Clockwork spider luvs you.
    youtube.com/watch?v=J9TPpBwVhM8
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Why is there only 1 thread? This needs to be duplicated in every server's subforum!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I reckon we should even get system messages in-game for people who never read forums. Yeah, one more red text, but this one would be for a good reason xD
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hmmm...atleast I dont feel like I need to rush my farming now.

Poor TT/Nirv market though. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • __Astarte__ - Dreamweaver
    __Astarte__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    . . .

This. Even though I DO like 2x Spirit. And DQ drops...and Glaze...so much glaze...

*Ish weak and selfish* b:surrender
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    not enough keys...

got 10 left after tonight and 50 on veno lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CptMaggots - Lost City
    CptMaggots - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    . . .

^ this a thousand times. Its not bad enough that they tried to bribe us to get to all the likes on the page itself, now they are treating us like children with a piece of candy for a stupid video. I can deal with all the game breaking glitches, sales, and imbalances. But this is treating the community like a bunch of idiots.

And quite frankly, its sad that the community IS following blindly.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    Remember to forget to relent, to surrender.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    A miracle will be needed for 10k likes after all we have been though.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    fkdhfkashfkdsjfh ~ First they completely ignore my entry into the easter contest (which was a hand drawn bunny veno), THEN they post a vid with bunny venos...taunting me...

I see trying to become part of the community again is just not worth the effort.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Already at like...3K+ likes for that vid.

At that rate, I think we will make the 10K mark.

Btw, Im not liking it. >:]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'll let my darker side take control of me for this thread (I am not a goody two-shoes, you know?).

Well, I wonder if this Facebook thing really attracts new customers (if they bother reading random posts coming from PWE, directly and automatically posted by 'likers'). I'd love hearing about it.

I sincerely think that it's a smart thing because it costs nothing from PWE (I wonder what is the price of online advertisement for PWE, by the way), but seeing it is like the fourth or fifth iteration of it, it's becoming a bit stale and that the newer likes are by this time most probably just fake votes coming from veteran players (levels mean nothing by the way, given the powerleveling ****, but I digress)... Motivation for flooding the Facebook system fueled by greed or not, I don't bother about that.

Anyway, I am already enjoying the 2x thing. Be it extended or not, I don't mind at all.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • TheForsaken - Dreamweaver
    TheForsaken - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i just got one thing to say! S.T.F.U you bunch of QQers so what your high lvl and don't need 2x or want the market to benefit only you ... just stop and think about all the new ppl who join the game or even vets that make new chars or ppl who need gear because they don't cashshop now have a chance to get the gear they need and for ppl to actually earn some money!
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'll let my darker side take control of me for this thread (I am not a goody two-shoes, you know?).

Well, I wonder if this Facebook thing really attracts new customers (if they bother reading random posts coming from PWE, directly and automatically posted by 'likers'). I'd love hearing about it.

I sincerely think that it's a smart thing because it costs nothing from PWE (I wonder what is the price of online advertisement for PWE, by the way), but seeing it is like the fourth or fifth iteration of it, it's becoming a bit stale and that the newer likes are by this time most probably just fake votes coming from veteran players (levels mean nothing by the way, given the powerleveling ****, but I digress)... Motivation for flooding the Facebook system fueled by greed or not, I don't bother about that.

Anyway, I am already enjoying the 2x thing. Be it extended or not, I don't mind at all.

xD haha i just thought same. When FW came out, they opened it for 5k players and made a contest. they wanted players to vote for the game on a MMO-Site and for that each week another random player got a free-ticket to play FW.
    So basicly FW had like 30k votes on a MMO page even tho only 5k could play. Thats how they "hyped" the game so that everyone wanted to play it.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Brus - Lost City
    Brus - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I am speechless
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    xD haha i just thought same. When FW came out, they opened it for 5k players and made a contest. they wanted players to vote for the game on a MMO-Site and for that each week another random player got a free-ticket to play FW.
    So basicly FW had like 30k votes on a MMO page even tho only 5k could play. Thats how they "hyped" the game so that everyone wanted to play it.

I must say that is quite a smart ploy. But does it pay off in the end? That is the question.
    I am speechless

About? lol
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I must say that is quite a smart ploy. But does it pay off in the end? That is the question.

To be honest not really, they shared like 20k keys around for CB and only like 10% could play it. So they made up those phases lol
    Anyway i tried it out when i got into phase 4 (like more than half year after the first CB started) and all i can tell is..its PWI V.2.1
    At least their bugs get fixed...thats what i heard cause i stopped playing it.

I have splitted opinion about the 2x
    I have a feeling that the drop rate drops DRASTICLY after that.
    I did TT runs in squad mode alone before 2x and got only 3 green mats. i heard same from other friends and factionmates. so i m not sure about it...

As for new players getting their gear and mats..well..tbh i still see only 90+ doing TTs.
    My Veno lvl93 is appearently to low for TT3-1 (according to some other players)....so i guess that means something lol ...solod it after alone who cares, i have a herc.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    To be honest not really, they shared like 20k keys around for CB and only like 10% could play it. So they made up those phases lol
    Anyway i tried it out when i got into phase 4 (like more than half year after the first CB started) and all i can tell is..its PWI V.2.1
    At least their bugs get fixed...thats what i heard cause i stopped playing it.

I have splitted opinion about the 2x
    I have a feeling that the drop rate drops DRASTICLY after that.
    I did TT runs in squad mode alone before 2x and got only 3 green mats. i heard same from other friends and factionmates. so i m not sure about it...

As for new players getting their gear and mats..well..tbh i still see only 90+ doing TTs.
    My Veno lvl93 is appearently to low for TT3-1 (according to some other players)....so i guess that means something lol ...solod it after alone who cares, i have a herc.

I won't try FW for a while, maybe in a near future, who knows. I guess the game would be running at a nice pace by then.

As for 2x and all, well, my first objective is to level characters old-style (quests and grinding). What I get from mobs I take and I am fine with it. If it was about TT, I'd sure be wondering the same as you. Maybe have I become a really casual PWI gamer now? b:laugh
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    :o almost to 5k, having till friday would be sweet!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Lolwut ? I started soloing 3-1 in squad mode at lvl 88 on my veno and all went fine (even gba boss and green one, but that was the time before the nerf). If you skip gba boss and green one, you can easily do the rest !
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Lolwut ? I started soloing 3-1 in squad mode at lvl 88 on my veno and all went fine (even gba boss and green one, but that was the time before the nerf). If you skip gba boss and green one, you can easily do the rest !
    No point doing 3-1 if you cant do GBA boss though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If this likes thing bugs you guys so much like it until we hit 10k get extension.....then hit the unlike button..... problem solved b:pleased
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • Toxie - Dreamweaver
    Toxie - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I don't think ya'll understand that views is different than liking it. Sure it's got 5,105 views, but only 387 likes, 7 dislikes. So I say we'd be lucky to even hit 1k likes.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I don't think ya'll understand that views is different than liking it. Sure it's got 5,105 views, but only 387 likes, 7 dislikes. So I say we'd be lucky to even hit 1k likes.

It's "Likes" on Facebook, not Youtube
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It's "Likes" on Facebook, not Youtube
    If you guys can reach certain levels of "Liking" the video link by Monday at 5pm PDT,

Nope.

Or maybe it is, I dunno, frankie should really clarify, or someone.

Wait, nvm, you're right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • kknboy
    kknboy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Oh cool! i didn't even know about this until i read your post. Thanks. *likes likes likes*b:pleased
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    kknboy wrote: »
    Oh cool! i didn't even know about this until i read your post. Thanks. *likes likes likes*b:pleased

*Laughs* I see now where rigged votes come from (people reacting like that).

Just kidding. b:avoid