reportbug

perfectworld4um
perfectworld4um Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Support Desk
Hi guys.
My friend have a little problem with pw. She have already downloaded and installed it. When she start the game and want to create char pw suddendly close and there is report bugs program. I tried to logg into my char on her pc but it's the same problem. HELP!
Post edited by perfectworld4um on

Comments

• Raiito - Sanctuary
    Raiito - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Now I have got the same problem. My game crushed when i was playing it, i cant play becouse when i entered on ma char the game just disapeared. I reinstalled it and now report bug in that window(report bugs program). Now the game is closing by itself when i try to play.
  • NanaMango - Lost City
    NanaMango - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Be sure you guys have your system's fully up do date! Check to make sure you are using the latest version of DirectX and that your video card drivers are fully up to date. Once you have updated everything try to access the game again.

If the issue still comes up, please attach a copy of your system's dxdiag in a ticket to Tech Support. Be sure to include the steps you've taken here.

Cheers!
    b:victoryb:thanksb:victory
  • Rrrrobinrrrr - Sanctuary
    Rrrrobinrrrr - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    were all not computer nerds or wizards you know. This problem has been going on in perfect world for a while now if you have not yet noticed >.>