report hacker?

Siera_carise - Heavens Tear
Siera_carise - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Support Desk
how do you report player from stealing your stuff in the game?

well this one guy asked me if he could borrow my kabuki (flying equipment) and he promised me he will give it back to me in 1 hour because he needed for a race in tournament or something like it. well I don't want to say no since he helped me out in the game, but then I've been waiting for him to give it back to me and he never give it back to me even though he was on the whole time. I send him message and told him to give it back to me but he wouldn't respond, so I thought he either sell it or meaning to steal it from me, so please help me!!
Post edited by Siera_carise - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I don't think this falls in "hacker", but... https://ticket.perfectworld.com/
    Send a ticket and they might be able to help.
    he needed for a race in tournament or something like it.

You got suckered... Hard. There is one basic and simple rule to follow on the internet: Do not trust anyone. Okay, so I'm a trustworthy person. That doesn't mean that the next person will be like me. Or maybe I'm just waiting for a chance to drop that perfect trap.

If someone else asks you X thing for Y purpose and you don't know what that Y purpose is, look for information on it. Even asking "a race in tournament" in faction chat would most likely get "what?" replies.

Wish you luck with this. b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Unfortunately, that's not hacking - that's him abusing your friendship. If you willingly traded it to him, even if you thought you'd be getting it back, there's nothing they will do to return it to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Brus - Lost City
    Brus - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Scammer powa lol
  • Siera_carise - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    thanks for the help. well I thought he was very polite and nice and he helped me on the game so I thought may be I should be nice to him back but he cheated on me, and I feel so use. building trustworthiness with others in the internet is not possible :(

well now I am pretty upset
    edited April 2011
    Unfortunately, that's not hacking - that's him abusing your friendship. If you willingly traded it to him, even if you thought you'd be getting it back, there's nothing they will do to return it to you.

so even though I report it to the pwi staff member, they would not help me get my kabuki back? why can't they just went into his account and send it back to me? or may be that's not possible :(
    edited April 2011
    I don't think this falls in "hacker", but... https://ticket.perfectworld.com/
    Send a ticket and they might be able to help.

You got suckered... Hard. There is one basic and simple rule to follow on the internet: Do not trust anyone. Okay, so I'm a trustworthy person. That doesn't mean that the next person will be like me. Or maybe I'm just waiting for a chance to drop that perfect trap.

If someone else asks you X thing for Y purpose and you don't know what that Y purpose is, look for information on it. Even asking "a race in tournament" in faction chat would most likely get "what?" replies.

Wish you luck with this. b:surrender

so I have a question is there even a race tournament in the game?b:surrender
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It is impossible to let someone "borrow" your things without risk that they won't give it back. Unless you knew this person in real life and have access to kicking their butt, a good rule is to not trust them.

However, you can always ask for...co-lateral. He wants to borrow your flight for a race? Tell him to give you his weapon and armor until he returns your flight. He won't be needing it, it's a "race", right? XD If he outright refuses to give you co-lateral at all, then it's likely he was trying to scam you.

Edit~
    so I have a question is there even a race tournament in the game?b:surrender

<_< Unless it was player run, or one of those in instance races(where flying is unavailable), nope. ;w;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • zeca123456789
    zeca123456789 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    him tell to me ig i give to him 2000 rep and all tt90 him will manufacture g15 unbound to me but him didnt do that.

in pwi if someone ask about this name CoeurDeDemon some peoples will said him is a scanner or a thief because i am not the first one him stolen so what i want is.~

PWI system should banish this guy or more peoples will be stolen like me b:angryb:angryb:angry

AND ALL THE OTHERS if see this mensage dont trust in that guy neverr !!!!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    him tell to me ig i give to him 2000 rep and all tt90 him will manufacture g15 unbound to me but him didnt do that.

in pwi if someone ask about this name CoeurDeDemon some peoples will said him is a scanner or a thief because i am not the first one him stolen so what i want is.~

PWI system should banish this guy or more peoples will be stolen like me

This looks like a NECRO!

zeca123456789 replied to a message that was 3 years 1 month 6 days 16 hours 33 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2014

PWI system should banish this guy or more peoples will be stolen like me b:angryb:angryb:angry

Here's your fails....

1. Necro-ing a post.

2. Naming and Shaming

3. Not submitting a ticket to report issue properly. (This is an assumption, but well placed based on history of people posting.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]