Account Stash Questions

Options
IkerCasillas - Raging Tide
IkerCasillas - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Cash Shop Huddle
So i'm interested in getting an account stash but i have a few questions about them i would like answered.

#1 does account stash give ur account bank spots? Is it kinda like a bank account u share with all the chars in ur account where u can stick stuff in that all ur chars can access? Or is it kinda like the mail system right now where u mail items to a specific character in ur account. If its like a bank account how many slots do u get?

#2 will account stash let me transfer bound items like general's bracers and my energetic
lunar glade cape?

Thanks
Post edited by IkerCasillas - Raging Tide on

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    you already have an account stash, except it ONLY stores coins. this is the freebie they give away to try and entice people into buying the "real" account stash.

go to any banker, select "account stash", it'll show you a pop-up window you can stick coins into. any other character on that same account and server, you can access the same window and get the same coins.

if you buy the account stash stone, that window will grow to acquire two rows (16 slots) of inventory/bank squares that you can put stuff into. this is in addition to your bank, inventory, and so on; they're 16 brand new slots. they work the same as the coin store, any char on that account and server will access them. plus you only need to buy the one stone, it'll activate the stash for all the chars on that account/server.

i don't have any bound equipment myself --- yet --- but word is that yes, you can account stash it. i've been told things like "beamhoof slicer's a nice weapon because you can account stash it to your alts", and it's auto-bound. there are some items you can't put in the account stash, but they're labeled so; their description will outright say "cannot be placed into the account stash".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Ljubica - Dreamweaver
    Ljubica - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Is it possible to transfer items from another server with account stash?
  • hantuman
    hantuman Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    may i ask something..

1. if i already have sins lv100 but i dont have enough money to spend with WTLG for asp cape, can i make a char @lv60 to get wraithgate cape and transfer it to my sins lv100 with account stash stone?

2. if wraithgate cape can be transfered to my sins lv100, is the item have time limit? or i can delete my lv 60 char after i get that cape and the cape still on my sins lv100?

regrats,
    hantumanb:thanks