How do i get my fly thing on my mystic?

heezozz
heezozz Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Mystic
hi i need to know how i fly on my mystic i know the "hotkey" but i dont have the things you need to fly and i need to know were i can fix the requierd items and how i get the fly thing why i have the right items...
Post edited by heezozz on

Comments

• Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    at 30, there is a quest from the archosaur elder, you will need to collect 5 of a type of DQ (i dont know which one for sure). after that i believe you can buy the flyer from the elder of tellus for 10k if you lose yours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • heezozz
    heezozz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    nono you will get it in lvl 15 :O
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    heezozz wrote: »
    nono you will get it in lvl 15 :O
    The lvl 15 one isn't permanent. The lvl 30 one is. You need 5 Rhino Horn for the quest that gives you your permanent flight. IMO one of the more easy drops to get XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    the level 15 one you refer to if from your supply stash that you got when you were level 1 from the NPC where you create your character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • aldusmischas
    aldusmischas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You will have to speak with the elder of archosaur, then with Elder Star (Tellus City). He will ask you 5 rhino horns which you can get from the rhinos surrounding archo.

I have a question too. If you happen to loose the fly, where do you buy another? i tried to buy one at the Elder Star but he had none.