Error Message :(

Options
LadyHalo - Raging Tide
LadyHalo - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Support Desk
ErrorMsg.jpg

I keep getting this. I'm running windows 7. PWI runs fine on my other comp that has windows 7.

If I need to add any additional infomation pls let me know.

Thanks in advance.
"The clerics are the kingmakers, the peacemakers and the war-makers. People are marching by order of clerics and stopping by order of clerics." - Ismael Zayer
Post edited by LadyHalo - Raging Tide on

Comments

• ozimov
    ozimov Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This error translates to "Graphics card must be able to map at least two texture layers."

It's usually related to your graphics card driver. Please send in a ticket to Tech Support with the following information so we can try to figure this out for you. We need you to send us some of your computer's information.

1) What is the make and model number of your computer?

2) Please also tell us whether you are running a 32bit or 64bit version of Windows. You can find out in Windows by going here: Start > Control Panel > System & Maintenance > System. Then look under System > System Type. It will then display 32bit Operating System or 64bit Operating System. Include that info with the info we ask for below.

3) To create a dxdiag log, go to Start, click on Run, then type in dxdiag and press Enter. Click on Save All Information as a text file (on your Desktop as an example.
    If you are using Vista or 7, go to the Start Menu, click on the Search menu and type dxdiag.exe.

4) Attach the dxdiag.txt that you save to your reply to us.

If you have a 64bit system, please click on the 64bit Dxdiag/DirectX button to save the correct log file.

This is important so that we can do our best to help you. b:thanks
  • LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    LadyHalo - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Okies, ty so much. Ticket has been submitted.
    "The clerics are the kingmakers, the peacemakers and the war-makers. People are marching by order of clerics and stopping by order of clerics." - Ismael Zayer
  • LilithPaige - Dreamweaver
    LilithPaige - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Im getting this exact message too, but it worked fine yesterday
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lady, when u start your computer are you getting the message "gfxui has stopped working" becuase i am and i think it is related, I will update you if i get it working
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Assuming that you get teh GFXUI message when you start your computer, I have fixed my problem, i think. What i did was go to Intel Product Support and update my drivers and now i am able to log back into the game :D I hope that this helps you