What is the fastest way to make money?

Jer - Dreamweaver
Jer - Dreamweaver Posts: 215 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
And which class can make the most money?
Post edited by Jer - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Barb class and grinding on mobs.

My mistake, it should be using a credit card.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Upper class - Charge Zen.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • MAClNTOSH - Dreamweaver
    MAClNTOSH - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Upper class - Charge Zen.

/thread
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    1. Get some random job flipping burgers at McDonalds for $8.50 / hour

2. Work for at least a week's worth of wages, around 20 hours part-time

3. Watch as the government takes out around 8% of your paycheck

4. Receive paycheck. Put the entire amount into the game.

5. Sell the gold that you got. You should now have around 150 million coins.

6. /laugh at the people farming TT/Nirv all day for 2 million/hour when you just made 7.5 million coins/hour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Omea - Lost City
    Omea - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2011

6. /laugh at the people farming TT/Nirv all day for 2 million/hour when you just made 7.5 million coins/hour.

^This, and while your gold is selling, scam people.
    How come, if someone asks a question in a forum, at least 13/20 posts answers the question in the same exact way, 5/20 word the exact same answer differently and 2/20 say something completely unrelated to both life and death?
  • awesoem
    awesoem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    1. Credit Card - 'nuff said.

And then once you get all G15 gear with +10 say you farmed it all. (like some certain barbarians I know) ::)

But to answer your question really... there are various classes that can make "decent" money, nothing will ever make as much as #1.

2. You can try making a 5.0 APS character. Although making your character 5.0 APS would require a lot of initial gold to get the equipment for it, once you get it you can farm mobs or even solo some instances easily. Examples: Frostcovered City (Clear to boss and then sell heads), Twilight Temple to name a few.

3. Play as a Venomancer. Reason: Because you don't have to necessarily have the best equipment to make money. With a normal pet you can grind pretty easily and make lots of money without having to invest too much of it on skills (just the basic ones maxed), equipment or potions. Another idea is getting a legendary pet, (again you'd have to acquire a lot of money) and again solo some instances such as Twilight Temple.

4. Another pro tip is playing as a range damage dealer for grinding. Reason: I say this because if you play as a range damage dealer, you will only have to worry about having a good weapon and mana potions. Because if you are a range damage dealer, the monsters will usually die before they reach you and therefore you might not need the best gear for your level. Range DD's I'd recommend is Psychic (very high damage), archer (good enough bow = normal attack = not too many potions used.) and as always mage (just pure nuke). Example: I play as a psychic. I have a +3 level 90 Twilight Temple green weapon which I bought for around 3m. All my gear together couldn't be worth more than 10m. I make around 500k/hour grinding on level 96 spiders (around 33k hp). You play 3 hours a day? That's 1.5M, you play 10 days, that's 15M. Usually as a psychic it takes me exactly 3 hits to kill (aqua impact, spirit blast, aqua impact = ~450 MP). As for pot wise I perhaps use 3-5 Yaunxiao/hour (heals for 5000 mana) mainly because of sage triple spark.

Another reason was because of the DQ points. 1 Day of grinding = 10k of DQ points and 2 days of that was a medal of glory (worth ~7.5M coins). Now that the Medal of Glory is gone from DQ this won't really affect you.

5. Yet another tip is get to 100+ asap, either thru hypering or just cashshopping and then do some of the higher level instances such as nirvana.

Anyway I hope this helped. Personally I'd suggest doing #3 and #4 until you get a high enough level that you will be constantly playing. Because many people I know hypered/cashshopped their way to top and then they got bored because they felt they didn't really achieve anything.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Cat Shop Class.

Open packs.

Merch.

Rinse and repeat.

BTW, that reminds me, I need to buy a bunny shop while they're still here.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • endlesstorture
    endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    how does a bunny shop increase profit?
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited April 2011

ummmm.... are you really asking in hopes of a response?
  • endlesstorture
    edited April 2011
    a useful response...
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Barb class and grinding on mobs.

My mistake, it should be using a credit card.

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS....if you want to make money.....

make a barbarian...or a seeker...or a cleric...(not a mystic, those heals are not reliable.)

Don't laugh. People are desperate enough to pay for tankers and healers.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Sorry, if I told everyone then it wouldn't be a secret. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • endlesstorture
    edited April 2011
    just say it.... we need to help eachother because this game is too expensive
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    a useful response...

ok... it looks different and may attract more ppl... its only has to do with looks... is that useful enough? b:bye
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    (not a mystic, those heals are not reliable.)

Huh?

What?

now I can see that being true in some cases, but then again... That applies to some Clerics too.

I've done FCC with just a mystic healing.

I've done low level BH's with just a mystic healing.

The ONLY time I can see a Cleric being absolutely necessary is when purify is needed too. Say, some TT's, Bh69, BH59 on Drake/Glutt, stuff like that. And even then, if you have someone tanking that has a self purify weapon, it isn't necessary then either.Nob/Pole might be another matter though.

I did a BH39 with just myself on Sin and a Mystic. After Farren was out of the way (that one kills my freaking 71 cleric QQ), my 59 Sin and the 51 cleric did the entire rest of the instance by ourselves. I tanked, she healed. No cleric needed.

I've done BH59 without cleric as well, with a full party.

The list goes on. Don't think Mystics are unreliable or useless, a good mystic is worlds better than a half-baked cleric. And with how hard it is to find Clerics right now, and the COMPLETE lack of any other healing class besides Mystic, you are going to have to start taking what you can get.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Huh?

What?

now I can see that being true in some cases, but then again... That applies to some Clerics too.

I've done FCC with just a mystic healing.

I've done low level BH's with just a mystic healing.

The ONLY time I can see a Cleric being absolutely necessary is when purify is needed too. Say, some TT's, Bh69, BH59 on Drake/Glutt, stuff like that. And even then, if you have someone tanking that has a self purify weapon, it isn't necessary then either.Nob/Pole might be another matter though.

I did a BH39 with just myself on Sin and a Mystic. After Farren was out of the way (that one kills my freaking 71 cleric QQ), my 59 Sin and the 51 cleric did the entire rest of the instance by ourselves. I tanked, she healed. No cleric needed.

I've done BH59 without cleric as well, with a full party.

The list goes on. Don't think Mystics are unreliable or useless, a good mystic is worlds better than a half-baked cleric. And with how hard it is to find Clerics right now, and the COMPLETE lack of any other healing class besides Mystic, you are going to have to start taking what you can get.

Then you've never been inside Warsong. Or Nirvana. Or even a TT above 1-1 apparently.

There are still places where mystics are all manner of suck for primary healing.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2011

winner