New PVP Zone awesome

Options
cerberus911
cerberus911 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
21.04.2011 OPENED new PVP ZONE

East Gate plume all are Welzome more fun than at Silver pool !

b:victoryb:victory

359.408 PVPFoxb:bye
Post edited by cerberus911 on

Comments

• SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    No need to be rude or anything, but how do you decide what becomes "the new PvP" or not?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Why would anyone want to pk at plume? No one ever goes there. I'd rather pk at the entrance of FC.
  • Blue//oon - Lost City32
    Blue//oon - Lost City32 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle i think its funny that PVPFOX of everyone is trying to make pvp place :L but west is the only place for that hun b:bye
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    New PvP zone with no PKers there. Yeah, I see a lot of PK happening there.

West gate and Silver Pool are probably going to stay the only PK hot-spots on any server since the old PK hot spots in secret passage are bannable.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • cerberus911
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Its hard to open a new Spot but would be FUN bec the spawn area is not so near and its not so easy to gank players there also some clases are sronger if the Fight in water...

at first they i had alot of players there most of them come look and go i will try 1 more day
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    WQ: Vol. 29 spot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Its hard to open a new Spot but would be FUN bec the spawn area is not so near and its not so easy to gank players there also some clases are sronger if the Fight in water...

at first they i had alot of players there most of them come look and go i will try 1 more day

Why? Most people complain about the lack of PvP. Why do you want to spread it even thinner by making another place people need to look? There is already West Gate, Silver Pool, Hidden Orchid, sometimes Orchid Temple, World Quest Vol. 29, and maybe sometimes the entrance to Frost and/or Twilight Temple. Is that really not enough places?

There is water in Silver Pool, hence "Pool" in the name.
  • Cheze - Lost City
    Cheze - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I say make heaven or hell entrance new pvp spots. there won't be cokcroaches running around 24/7 trying to pick up loot that people drops. I mean honestly I still can't believe there's actually real humans behind those blue names that does this all day.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I say make heaven or hell entrance new pvp spots. there won't be cokcroaches running around 24/7 trying to pick up loot that people drops. I mean honestly I still can't believe there's actually real humans behind those blue names that does this all day.

I went out to west earlier today and saw like 2 white names and like 5 blue names. Why?
  • Nightstalk - Raging Tide
    Nightstalk - Raging Tide Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    10x R9 Sage Sin Active
    9x Demon Cleric Active
    9x Sage Psy Active
    8x Mystic Active
    9x Demon BM Active
    8x Seeker Active
    Been around awhile but never really play that long to get anywhere.b:victory
  • Caspurr - Lost City
    Caspurr - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Who goes to Plume City still... expect for quests or if a Elf just starting. Bad spot to pick. Plus I don't see anything wrong with the old ones b:surrender
  • cerberus911
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ont this are players cant gank easy like on silver pool where the spawn are is near also the water is just 1 jump and u get saved from sins or bms and FUN IN WATER! there are also 2 archer guards :D sometimes players forget em and get killed :D:D b:chuckle
  • Brus - Lost City
    Brus - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This game needs closed PvP rooms with no exit.
    And MORE PvP EVENTS
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

b:angry I hate cockcroaches
  • Rirai - Lost City
    Rirai - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Nah, I don't think that would work out because of the inconvenient location b:pleased
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

+1 about the blue names. I always think is it so pathetic.
    +1 about heaven and hell also there you know everyone is 89+ I remember there used to be some pretty good PvP there. Now you can spend hours and not see anyone LOL

Maybe OHT?
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    +1 about the blue names. I always think is it so pathetic.

I've never been one to do this, but honestly, if you don't want blue names picking up your stuff, don't drop it. Problem solved. The game has 2 different mechanics to allow you to keep your items. Which is more pathetic? Blue names who pick stuff up or level 100's who can't figure out how to use either one of those systems?

Edit: I would add that people who PvP in level 2x questing areas like West Gate and Silver Pool and then lose their stuff to blue names kind of had it coming. I realize "nobody" quests anymore, but you can't really act all shocked and surprised that there are a few random blue names around West Gate.
    +1 about heaven and hell also there you know everyone is 89+ I remember there used to be some pretty good PvP there. Now you can spend hours and not see anyone LOL

Maybe OHT?

Do people even know how to get to Heaven and Hell anymore? Don't you just Frost up to level 100 and then do Nirvana runs and/or AFK and/or cat shop all day?
  • cerberus911
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yes its ahrd to open the new PVP zone 2 days i had alot of ppl but after no1 is there .. And yes pwi need a ARENA!!!!(where u can pk and get sumoned near .it can be closed or opened..

is any1 interesed to help me open a New pvp spot ?b:laugh
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    isnt/wasnt hidden orchid a place for pk?

also it does seem to be a huge problem on LC with blue name looters. don't get me wrong, i've picked up stuff while watching but i see no point in keeping anything (even if it was something like a WS helm ;p) and return it. perhaps something can be done (as previously stated elsewhere) as to who would be able to pick up (i.e. the one who did the killing). although the idea of a new spot is meant well, its hard to just instate a trend/hotspot. people look for convience, not an out-of-the-way spot to go to with a lower %tage of someone actually being there lol

just my 2 cents worth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    PvP is for nerds.
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i have had a lot of pvp wars with dogma players in hell kind of fun but yeah i hate the fact that people can pick up your drops it should be the one who kills them gets it like it is with mobs
  • JackDRipper - Lost City
    JackDRipper - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I went out to west earlier today and saw like 2 white names and like 5 blue names. Why?

cause they essence alts b:chuckleb:pleased
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How are there blue names on LC? I thought PvP server meant youre always white/red? O.o

Please explain I are confused :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • hydrolace
    hydrolace Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How are there blue names on LC? I thought PvP server meant youre always white/red? O.o

1-29 blue named, 30+ you're automatically made white. After that it's your choice to go pink/red/magenta by how many you kill.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options

How are there white names on DW? I thought PvE server meant youre always blue/blue O.o

• Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How are there white names on DW? I thought PvE server meant youre always blue/blue O.o

That doesnt really make any sense because PvP implies there isnt a choice. If there's a choice to pvp or not on a pvp server, then whats to distinguish between pvp servers and pve. A meaningless letter? Sounded like on pvp servers you have to pvp. I didnt know the auto-white rule didn't apply til level 30 though >_>

Sounds *** to me. Should be 1-105 = PvP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That doesnt really make any sense because PvP implies there isnt a choice. If there's a choice to pvp or not on a pvp server, then whats to distinguish between pvp servers and pve. A meaningless letter? Sounded like on pvp servers you have to pvp. I didnt know the auto-white rule didn't apply til level 30 though >_>

Sounds *** to me. Should be 1-105 = PvP.

Lol I could see it now if that was the case of it being 1-105...bunch of high lvls would be camping all the starting points and killing lowbies to bump thier pvp kill count.
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lol I could see it now if that was the case of it being 1-105...bunch of high lvls would be camping all the starting points and killing lowbies to bump thier pvp kill count.

As if a level 100 couldnt do that to a level 30... >_>

...Outside of arch... >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    As if a level 100 couldnt do that to a level 30... >_>

...Outside of arch... >_>

No they can't because they'd get killed by other level 100+s who make it a habit of killing RPKers.
  • Tynne - Lost City
    Tynne - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this thread makes me lol...