BM question

Options
Sakubatou - Sanctuary
Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Blademaster
Hello all. I is noob 101 bm and need fist and axe build. I red all the guides and threads and couldn't find it anywhere. Someone shud post on that. With axes I can tank Bh29?

Also, I saws cyclone heal is 15 second cooldown and sage cyclone goes for 20 secunds so if I cyclone, spark, use genie, and cyclone again before first wun whers off i is 5.0 aps? Is that y sage r supeh pro BMs?

I want Heavens Flame that hit hard for fire damge on other BMs and barbs since I plan on pk so I shard my axes with saphires, ok? How do I make Heavens Flame is 5.0?

I come bakk and post her agin in 15 months.

Just wanted to see Josh's head explode. Anyone else got pro questions for him?
(highlight for obvious troll)
Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
Post edited by Sakubatou - Sanctuary on

Comments

• XHurricanex - Harshlands
    XHurricanex - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yes, you were right, Your really are a noob.Your 101 lvl bm and still don`t know anything about it, good game, go read guides man, maybe it will help you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:bye
  • Crematory - Lost City
    Crematory - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAb:laugh this was totally crazy Sak
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You obvoiusly did NOT read all the guides. At best your blind at worst your a totaly bloody tard.

FAQ, its in GIANT RED LETTERS
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Taiako - Dreamweaver
    Taiako - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    1,000 internets to you, OP. You did it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IkerCasillas - Raging Tide
    IkerCasillas - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Stop wasting our time stupid troll. gtfo. Delete this thread and ban him from the forums.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'd rather spend that time working on my Sage BM, this has turned me to the light side... ALL POWER TO THE SAGE BMS!! :D:D:D

/troll
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I thought Josh's near anneurism reaction would give me the biggest laugh when I wrote this, but I gotta say its the people who A.) took this thread as a serious inquiry, or B.) got mad at the lol attempt, that have made this thread so enjoyable.

Lets turn it into something forum worthy and add a (nameless, please) list of super-pro-dumb things we've seen other bms do.

I gotta say, the saphire gems in axes to increase HFs fire damage is at the top of my list. As well as BMs with no -int gear that switch to lvl 1 fists, cyclone heel (probably level 1 heel), then back to axes for the "increased attack speed."
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Brus - Lost City
    Brus - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    *facepalm*
    You can't tank with axes Bh 29!

You need a shield to do so.
  • Taiako - Dreamweaver
    Taiako - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I gotta say, the saphire gems in axes to increase HFs fire damage is at the top of my list. As well as BMs with no -int gear that switch to lvl 1 fists, cyclone heel (probably level 1 heel), then back to axes for the "increased attack speed."
    I haven't even seen anything that stupid in my 2 1/2 years of eternal newbness. At least in the low levels, there's an excuse of being new to the game. That though... wow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hmmm, dumbest thing i've seen a bm do in game? To be honest a "smartest" list would be soooo much shorter

common mistakes seem to be: DoTing weapons, DoTing armor in a tw fac, useing evade ornaments, haveign 6k hp at level 100, 5 aps with completely unrefined claws, useing LA pants and chest at 100+, rank 8 fists, rank 8 fists with fire shards, bm's phys marrowing on magic pulls in fcc/delta, bm's phys marrowing on mages in pvp, bm's overlapping stuns, bm's haveing full +10 gear and not knowing demon HF, bm's going sage, bm's only haveing 1 weapon, bm's mag marrowing phys pulls, bm's mag marrowing on sins, bm's trying to stunlock somone who has a vac pot active, bm's atacking with soulburn on

exceptional mistakes: riosl
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hmmm, dumbest thing i've seen a bm do in game? To be honest a "smartest" list would be soooo much shorter

common mistakes seem to be: DoTing weapons, DoTing armor in a tw fac, useing evade ornaments, haveign 6k hp at level 100, 5 aps with completely unrefined claws, useing LA pants and chest at 100+, rank 8 fists, rank 8 fists with fire shards, bm's phys marrowing on magic pulls in fcc/delta, bm's phys marrowing on mages in pvp, bm's overlapping stuns, bm's haveing full +10 gear and not knowing demon HF, bm's going sage, bm's only haveing 1 weapon, bm's mag marrowing phys pulls, bm's mag marrowing on sins, bm's trying to stunlock somone who has a vac pot active, bm's atacking with soulburn on

exceptional mistakes: riosl

Lol, don't forget to mention the BMs on world chat advertising themselves as fist APS BMs, and when they get added to squad, they have no interval gear and wearing those tt99 fists. My axes have more APS than their fists. b:surrender
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • knucks
    knucks Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    bm's who have less int than you then tell you to HF their spark
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I haven't even seen anything that stupid in my 2 1/2 years of eternal newbness. At least in the low levels, there's an excuse of being new to the game. That though... wow.

Saw this about 10 days after I found a cleric using garnets in their weapon to increase plume damage. Ironically, that person said it was advice they got off the forums.
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

That's rough buddy
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.