Veno to Guy

Options
FallenSeekrs - Archosaur
FallenSeekrs - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Suggestion Box
I wanted to make a Venomancer but since im a guy I couldn't now why is it that every other Class lets you be a guy or a girl Except VENOS! it makes me mad an annoyed i mean seriously i want a guy Veno call him a Summoner IDC we need Guy Venos!! and Barbarians Are only for Guys!! you seriously need to fix this for the people that want it...
Post edited by FallenSeekrs - Archosaur on

Comments

• FallenSeekrs - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I wanted to make a Venomancer but since im a guy I couldn't now why is it that every other Class lets you be a guy or a girl Except VENOS! it makes me mad an annoyed i mean seriously i want a guy Veno call him a Summoner IDC we need Guy Venos!! and Barbarians Are only for Guys!! you seriously need to fix this for the people that want it...

im Pretty sure the girls and guys would agree to this or at least make a summoners and strong female class
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    <_< This is the second thread about this today. And while I agree, I play a veno and I'm fine with it. It doesn't bother me (aside from the weirdos that try to flirt with me). For some people, I guess it really DOES bother them to play a character of the opposite gender even though it's just a game.

I agree, they should make female barbs/male venos, but they won't. Because it's based on chinese mythology that Tigers are Kings of the forest, and kitsunes are seen as beautiful young women in human form. That doesn't stop me from thinking a female tiger running around with giant axes or a sly male fox veno two hitting everything would be any less epic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
    edited April 2011
    Options
    <_< This is the second thread about this today. And while I agree, I play a veno and I'm fine with it. It doesn't bother me (aside from the weirdos that try to flirt with me). For some people, I guess it really DOES bother them to play a character of the opposite gender even though it's just a game.

I agree, they should make female barbs/male venos, but they won't. Because it's based on chinese mythology that Tigers are Kings of the forest, and kitsunes are seen as beautiful young women in human form. That doesn't stop me from thinking a female tiger running around with giant axes or a sly male fox veno two hitting everything would be any less epic.[QUOTE=

Im Starting a Revolution in the city of the lost :D. I dont Care I want Guy Venos and Girl barbarians!! and yea it would be kool :P
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The game is based on Chinese Mythology were the venomancers are females and barbarians are males, so no way!

PLS READ!!!

Rules of Suggetion Box
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The game is based on Chinese Mythology were the venomancers are females and barbarians are males, so no way!

PLS READ!!!

Rules of Suggetion Box

Yes Way idc if its based off that WE WANT GUY VENOS!! OR AT LEAST NAME THEM SOMETHING ELSE!!
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options

that is what i mean...
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    edited April 2011
    Options

This is my first thread for one and two dont post unless your voting for or against.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Here's a better idea..... search before starting a suggestion thread. I lost count how many times people have been asking for this. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This is my first thread for one
    And thats very relevant...
    and two dont post unless your voting for or against.
    If you post something in the public forums, thats a go ahead for anyone else to come and express themselves similarly, don't expect to filter out comments that are valid and directly related to the thread
    lol, a good thing to do would be to familiarize yourself with the search function
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    this is something that's been suggested and shot down mercilessly countless times since i started this game. thee game is based on china myths and venos are a part of that somehow.

anyways welcome to the game, and don't let the other posters manner of addressing your topic bug you lol. simple fact of the matter is, there literally HUNDREDS of threads about this and people are just a wee bit cranky now where ever a new one is made. when you think of an idea that seems so obveius please be sure to use the serch funtion.

i'm a guy with a veno, it's really not a big deal
  • Taiako - Dreamweaver
    Taiako - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Venomancer = PET TAMING class

Mystic = SUMMONER class

Mystics can be guys. There's your male summoner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kokoa - Sanctuary
    Kokoa - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Shut up and enjoy the pixel ****.
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I seriously don't understand what's wrong with playing a char from the opposite gender o.o;
    I mean, I'm a girl irl.. but I play a male cleric.. if I'm gonna watch some characters *** all the time anyway, why not let it be one of the opposite gender b:laugh

Also.. 10% of the veno's are girls
    70% are guys
    20% are guys pretending to be girls ijs..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • ThrasherXIII - Dreamweaver
    ThrasherXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    N....O...

AGAINST.

NEGATORY.

And any other way I can say no to this idea...

Want a male veno (or an approximation of such)? Make a mystic. Leave the venos and barbarians alone.
  • $now - Dreamweaver
    $now - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I seriously don't understand what's wrong with playing a char from the opposite gender o.o;
    I mean, I'm a girl irl.. but I play a male cleric.. if I'm gonna watch some characters *** all the time anyway, why not let it be one of the opposite gender b:laugh

ok; so insteada a moobie veno; your boobed man? tas so wrong and confusing b:cry
    edited April 2011
    Options

I like the way you think
  • masteraduro
    masteraduro Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Stop complaining, I'm a guy, why don't you just live with the fact that Venos are female and make em? Are you so sexist that you can't play as a female character? Do you honestly think that guys are better than girls? Well, before you reply, you should know this, women gave birth to men...they carried us inside them for nine months, then they cared for us (With the fathers possibly) for 18 years, maybe more!
    Women are stronger than men mentally, and men can't even seem to take care of the world! So, before you shoot your mouth off, Think! Women can kick more *** then men.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hell yes. <3
    Stop complaining, I'm a guy, why don't you just live with the fact that Venos are female and make em? Are you so sexist that you can't play as a female character? Do you honestly think that guys are better than girls? Well, before you reply, you should know this, women gave birth to men...they carried us inside them for nine months, then they cared for us (With the fathers possibly) for 18 years, maybe more!
    Women are stronger than men mentally, and men can't even seem to take care of the world! So, before you shoot your mouth off, Think! Women can kick more *** then men.

<.< I don't doubt this in the slightest. The one that currently owns my soul is proof enough that they're stronger ;w;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Brus - Lost City
    Brus - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    are You Homosexual?
  • AegisGray - Heavens Tear
    AegisGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Why the -hell- would you make this about sexism? O_o

The Original Poster in no way suggested he didn’t want to play a girl because they are inferior or weak. He simply wants to play a male character that is a Veno. There isn’t anything wrong with it -but- I doubt it will happen.

This game has been around longer then 4 years and during that time, even after much urging by players, they haven't Edited the game so the Barb and Veno classes would allow both genders.

And on a personal note I –HATE- any argument that would set one Sex, Race, Orientation, ect, over another. We are equal. That’s what we fought for. Period.
    Finding Solutions to many of your problems starts by looking in the mirror and accepting a small measure of responsibility
  • WritersBlock - Sanctuary
    WritersBlock - Sanctuary Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Idk...there are a lot more guys who complain about male venos than girls who complain about female barbs...just saying. It's probably never going to happen btw...

<- girl who plays a male barbie and has no problem with the gender b:chuckle

I also know a guy who seems to only play female characters. Whatever floats your boat ;p

I thought having the possibility to have male mystics was going to help alleviate the whole male veno thing but guess not b:surrender
    b:angry why isn't there a thumbs up smiley?!?!?!
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Been suggested before. Please use the search system before posting ...
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.