PK'ing Secret Passage

Options

Comments

• FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

I started out on LostCity, when i first came to this game, because i was so new to MMORPGs that i didnt know the difference between PVP and PVE. and being someone who lives by the "Golden Rule", i most likely wouldnt have understood why anyone would want to kill me just for 'fun'. frankly, i still dont understand it.

but i had run two characters up to lv30, and was going crazy trying to fulfil quests that needed mobs around the SP. at that time RQ ruled, and had KOSs out on all venos and clerics...and thats what i had. so every time i went near the SP, i would get killed. i would go back to town (at that time, you went back to Archo), so i had to fly back out, rinse and repeat. appeals to the GMs only got me the now usual 'take screencaps, and we'll take care of it from there'. i was also told to use the GM button-at that time, it was still useable to actually call a GM and talk to them. but i would call, with no answer. talking to people in the guild i belonged to, i learned that this is how i could expect the game to go on, if i stayed on LostCity. i hate the whole concept of PKing others, and most especially new players, so i gave my newly bought mount and swan to a friend, and came to Heavens Tear, where its safe.

The area around SP is PK heaven for killers in the PVP servers, because cowards can kill those lower in level, and less experienced than they. but what does it gain them, to kill a new lv3x? oh yeah, you so big and bad, ganking on babes in the game....people such as that should IP banned.

I'm guessing its really banned because its inside a larger instance and you dont want it to crowded with shiet going on. Its also a area where you cant fly or ride a mount, you cant even enter if someone if camping the entrance. I really doubt its only about the nubs who has a few quests in there. Than PvP should be banned in all lower lvl areas.

Secret Passage was never a place where people went only to gank nubs. Its a spot where people meet to PvP, hang out and chatt because the area is very suitable for that sort of activities.

SP is actually pretty similar to how the old PvP-arena looked, just a bit smaller. That place also had a open main area and little tunnels going in different directions and a safe zone you could rush to when you got ganked. Secret Passage is probably the place where some of the most epic PvP-wars on this server ever took place.

Of course a massive amount of lowbies have been ganked/camped/humiliated in SP over the years, some might even have quit the game at 3X due to this lol. I can understand how it scares away new players and having the entrance camped is rather inconvenient if you aren't at least 9X. But assuming criticism about the rule only comes from people who wanna 1 shot 3X is really lame. Specially when the people who assume stuff never even visited Secret Passage on Harshlands or Lost City.

Secret Passage happens to be one of the most unique and fun places to PvP in Perfect World, so of course the rule is highly disliked by several players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Neyda - Raging Tide
    Neyda - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    First I'm on a PvE Server and I'm Blue named all the Time

But thats what I think :

The only Reason why you want to PK in SP is to kill lowbies.
    The only Things I readed so far are just cheap or/and stupid excuses for it.

You can't fly and no nixes?
    The same goes for Night Scream Island.
    Ther are also many for Mobs for your AoE excuse

The only Difference ist on between Secret Passage and Night Scream Island are no lowbies.

Edit: corrected Silver Pool to Secret Passage
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    YOU CANT PK BLUE NAMED LOWBIES GENIUS

there is no real need for lowbies to enter secret passage, there just isnt
    PK is allowed at all the other optional quest areas
    yes, night scream, and Sadistic Glee have the same no flying rules
    they are both very inconveniently placed far away from arch, SP is close to arch
    lvl 3x mobs means you dont even have to pay attention to them
    lvl 7x/8x mobs could get in the way of a fight.
    SP is the closest thing we have to an arena, since PWI is for some reason loath to impliment the arena.

You're blue name all the time, therefore your opinion is invalid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    She didnt' say u can PK blue names Sasha, learn to read. Obviously she meant she stays blue name to avoid all the pk'ing arses that play this game (namely the ones that led to this rule in the first place). GENIUS....

As for the rest of u idiots that appararently have never read anything on here. Here's the reasoning. People camping SP not letting people go in and do their quests. Ya, not a major issue on a pve server.. u chose to go white named. But still, That's why. Yes i agree it makes no sense to make the rule the same on ALL servers, but still THAT IS the reason. And for those morons (in yet ANOTHER thread going nowhere about this) that'll come back saying you have no REASON to go in SP... well ya we do. Those of us that like to actually play the GOD DAMN GAME and do our QUESTS... ya there's your reason. O ya for those (especially the one guy that said come back in 10 days or 10 months) saying just come back another time. You idiots stop to think there's some people that have a limited time to play and that may be the only quests they have left to do at the moment? the outright stupidity on here makes me wonder......

As for "why not make the entire map bannable". Again, go research b4 opening your mouth. The ENTIRE MAP isn't in a fracking chokepoint u can't get PAST if some lvl 100 jerkoff wont' let u through. But the entrance of SP just inside IS. b:surrender
  • Neyda - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    YOU CANT PK BLUE NAMED LOWBIES GENIUS

there is no real need for lowbies to enter secret passage, there just isnt
    PK is allowed at all the other optional quest areas
    yes, night scream, and Sadistic Glee have the same no flying rules
    they are both very inconveniently placed far away from arch, SP is close to arch
    lvl 3x mobs means you dont even have to pay attention to them
    lvl 7x/8x mobs could get in the way of a fight.
    SP is the closest thing we have to an arena, since PWI is for some reason loath to impliment the arena.

You're blue name all the time, therefore your opinion is invalid.

Yo want to tell me that you are Cowards AND Weaklings?
    And why is Secret Passage closer to Archo then Night Scream Island b:question

There are Things which called Teleporter, they will get you to Dreamweaver in hust a
    seconds and that for just 8000 Coins.
    and Night Scream Island is closer to DW then Secret Passage to Orchid Temple.

And I enjoyed the Arena Raids and TW's on MS, where I come back from.

but I don't want to getting PK'ed while afk or when fighting Mobs while farming
    or doing my Quests.

Edit: changed Silver Pool to Secret Passage, and some other Corrections
  • kenpachikensai
    kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sorry but since SP both means silver pool and secret passage.
    and this time he/she talking about Secret passage i doubt he/she even was talking about silver pool.
  • Neyda - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Oops my fault. I will change itb:surrender

edit: fixed
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The only Difference ist on between Silver Pool and Night Scream Island are no lowbies.

No lowbies? Well alrighty then. Lemme go tell those fresh lvl 30s that just finished their 29 cultis and now have quests in and around Heaven's Tear (which is not a safe zone so one of these evil coward PKers you're talking about can keep them from even GETTING the quests and cultis there) that they aren't lowbies and I'm free to camp them and see how they feel about that.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ya, u are free to PK (camp ya, not HARRASS and kil the SAME person all DAY). it's a wide open area.... look what i said above ..... Secret Passage is a bottleneck, someone camps in there u cant' get by.
  • IKnuke - Harshlands
    IKnuke - Harshlands Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yet again, If you wanna play without getting PKed... Go to a freaking PvE Server.
  • HellWariorB - Raging Tide
    HellWariorB - Raging Tide Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    well imagine u are a new player here, going on a PVP server

o.O i have Yellow Quest - ask guild - ooo can't wait new skills b:pleased
    go there and see what SP is
    -getting killed xxxxx dmg
    rise and repeat
    3 times
    ask in guild chat
    "QQ need help in Sp for xxxxx quest"
    no one answer (busy, afk, know what is there and don't wanna come etc)
    try again
    xxxxx dmg b:sad

wait for second day
    QQ same xxxx different day
    hate these game QQ then press uninstall
  • IKnuke - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yet again, Dont play a PvP Server. x.x
    I dont cry when i get killed lol...
  • DarkGifts - Harshlands
    DarkGifts - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hm I can't say it is too hard, really. I got killed a few times in SP, right, but that's what you get on a PvP server. Could have been my fault too, because I killed someone else (twice, and with a reason) and went pinknamed for that. Lost a few items too. Anyway, I got my quests done when I was whitenamed again. It might have helped that I am playing in a European timezone, so I can play when most of the high-level sins are in school.
  • truekossy
    edited April 2011
    Options
    well imagine u are a new player here, going on a PVP server

o.O i have Yellow Quest - ask guild - ooo can't wait new skills b:pleased
    go there and see what SP is
    I stopped reading there because it simply displays your ignorance.

By this point, you'd be at least level 70 since you don't have any culti quests in SP til chrono chain begins.

By the time you're level 70, assuming you're brand new to the game and don't powerlevel your way there, you'll already know what to expect and what SP is on a PvP server. On top of that, you'd be in a squad for silver frost since attempting to solo it is tedious and difficult at that level, so you'd already have protection against anyone camping SP.

In other words, the entire argument you, and many others, made is invalid. Your rebuttal?
  • IKnuke - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    I stopped reading there because it simply displays your ignorance.

By this point, you'd be at least level 70 since you don't have any culti quests in SP til chrono chain begins.

By the time you're level 70, assuming you're brand new to the game and don't powerlevel your way there, you'll already know what to expect and what SP is on a PvP server. On top of that, you'd be in a squad for silver frost since attempting to solo it is tedious and difficult at that level, so you'd already have protection against anyone camping SP.

In other words, the entire argument you, and many others, made is invalid. Your rebuttal?

I wanted to say there isnt any culti at low levels in SP... Tho i wasnt sure.
    Anyway, Well said and enough said...
  • kmgame
    kmgame Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    What I really want to see is how many high level cowards would still PK in SP when SL is taken away. So if people ban up and kill them, they will lose their items. I bet they wouldnt think its funny after losing some of their prized gears.

But that is not likely to happen because PWI needs to protect these cowards because these cowards help pay for some of their finance.

I say, take away binding charms, guardian scrolls and SL for a month and see how many people dare to dare PK. They only dare to PK people when they know they cannot lose any of their own things. In other words, they lose nothing if they failed. Won't that be a great way to live, do all the lame stuff and never have to answer for it.

So for all you high levels that PK in SP with SL or binding charms, S T F U. I dare you to go in there and PK without those.
  • truekossy
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You mean like how... say... we used to PK 2 years ago? All I detect from your post is that you're a nublet that's mad and can't survive in PK. Go stay blue named on a PvE server if you can't take it. b:bye
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    All the servers are paying for the actions of the PKers who were acting like jerks and messing with pple who wanted to pass by. Well woopy doo. >.> I think its faster to rage at your own friends for doing that cause lets face it, at least half of use know pple who PKed in there and were probably guilty of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    All the servers are paying for the actions of the PKers who were acting like jerks and messing with pple who wanted to pass by. Well woopy doo. >.> I think its faster to rage at your own friends for doing that cause lets face it, at least half of use know pple who PKed in there and were probably guilty of it.

I'm also guilty of doing cube every day, picking up my 99 key quest, and breathing every few seconds. You may consider establishing how something is "wrong" before saying others are "guilty". Pking on a pvp server, pking white names on a pve server.. OH GOD FORBID!
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • BigBadDog - Raging Tide
    BigBadDog - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This rule was not made in order to give you, stupid 12 years old, a reason to cry so much. It's a simple way for PWI to protect their game. I read most of what u write and, having a pretty good idea about how "smart" you are, i will try to explain so even you can understand.

1. People are coming and going constantly in any MMO. Yes, u can roll some alts, even make some new chars on another server, but sooner or later u will get bored and quit for another game. To keep the business going, PWI staff has to attract new people not only to replace the ones who stop playing, but to grow the general number of players (and the revenue). I think this is simple and clear, so you don't need "drawings".

2. Next, let say we have a 12 years old fat and ugly semi-****** girl (Adroit, don't look in the mirror, i wasn't talking about you), who has stolen mommy's credit card and payed her way to lvl 100 with lot of cash. Now she is proud of her "hard worked" level and gear, but she's still a stupid noob, both because of nature being so cheap with her on matter of brains and because of plvling. She learned fast that trying to pk people on same lvl or even 10 lvls lower it's costly, cause she get killed. So she decide to start hunting players 70 lvls lower than her, and she feels very proud of herself, cause she can one hit kill 'em.

3. Well, a lot of the new players attracted by PWI can get sick of being pk'd over and over again, while still trying to learn the game. And they quit for other games, more friendly. Or maybe they write some tickets to PWI staff, explaining that they cant learn how to play, they cant get their quests done, because off some **** kids who find very funny to steal candies from babies. And they explain that they will quit because of that.

4. Now, dear **** kids, take a look again at point 1. PWI needs new people. PWI needs $$$ from new people, the more of them, the better. Your **** behavior make a lot of those new people quit the game in the first 2-3 days of playing, when it's very easy to dislike a game, if it seem to be populated just by some kind of half-brained, sexually obsessed childrens.
    Guess what: your behavior make PWI loose money. So they make a rule to prevent you to harass and make other players rage-quit.
    If you dont like it, cry a little more and find a nice and clean spot on the closest wall. Bang your head on that spot as many times u need to stop crying about the new rule. But please, don't even think of analysing your deeds. That would be an intellectual effort so hard for you, that you may get killed.

PS Adroit, you were repeating that you killed 3x lvl just to make them switch to their mains and come to fight you. FYI, a lot of those characters you were killing again and again could not switch to their main chars because, surprise, "smart" bimbo, they had no alts, they were noobs trying to learn the game and to level their toons.
    Don't get this as some kind of accusation, tho. Reading everything you have write on this matter, i understand that, from your point of view, when people start playing PWI, they have to know very well the game, to understand exactly what is PVP, PVE, safe zones, bosses, teleporting, illusion stones, all the other 1.000.000 little things that makes thhis game. Just because you said so. And if they dont, they are still a legit prey for you. Just because you can kill them, being 70-80 lvls higher than them. Pathetic. You know, i cant get angry to you for being so narrow minded. All i can feel is pity, for you and for the other kids like you.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm also guilty of doing cube every day, picking up my 99 key quest, and breathing every few seconds. You may consider establishing how something is "wrong" before saying others are "guilty". Pking on a pvp server, pking white names on a pve server.. OH GOD FORBID!
    if you havnt paid attention to the thread, theres a reason why they banned PK in that AREA. No ones pointing fingers that PKing itself is bad. god forbid pple who dont read....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    read first 7 pages and got tired of it....

carebears QQ over getting pk'd in SP

the game has 2 types of servers, pve and pvp. if you dont like pvp, go to a pve server.

this is the ONLY game i've played where GM's listened to whiney babies crying over dying on a pvp server.

every other game i've played the GM response was "You chose to play on a PvP server, if you don't like what someone is doing, you have been given the tools to do something about it already." Meaning: if you have a problem, kill them yourself or get help and kill them in a group.

i chose to play on LC so i can kill people. New, old, high level, low level, main, alt, all are open to being killed. it shouldn't be a "hi i wanna fight you" "wait! i'm not ready....ok now!" that's what duels are for.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    it shouldn't be a "hi i wanna fight you" "wait! i'm not ready....ok now!" that's what duels are for.

This made me LOL, but I will have to agree with you. Even on a PvE server, players choose to flip that switch and should be willing to accept the consequences that are bound to follow.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This rule was not made in order to give you, stupid 12 years old, a reason to cry so much. It's a simple way for PWI to protect their game. I read most of what u write and, having a pretty good idea about how "smart" you are, i will try to explain so even you can understand.

1. People are coming and going constantly in any MMO. Yes, u can roll some alts, even make some new chars on another server, but sooner or later u will get bored and quit for another game. To keep the business going, PWI staff has to attract new people not only to replace the ones who stop playing, but to grow the general number of players (and the revenue). I think this is simple and clear, so you don't need "drawings".

2. Next, let say we have a 12 years old fat and ugly semi-****** girl (Adroit, don't look in the mirror, i wasn't talking about you), who has stolen mommy's credit card and payed her way to lvl 100 with lot of cash. Now she is proud of her "hard worked" level and gear, but she's still a stupid noob, both because of nature being so cheap with her on matter of brains and because of plvling. She learned fast that trying to pk people on same lvl or even 10 lvls lower it's costly, cause she get killed. So she decide to start hunting players 70 lvls lower than her, and she feels very proud of herself, cause she can one hit kill 'em.

3. Well, a lot of the new players attracted by PWI can get sick of being pk'd over and over again, while still trying to learn the game. And they quit for other games, more friendly. Or maybe they write some tickets to PWI staff, explaining that they cant learn how to play, they cant get their quests done, because off some **** kids who find very funny to steal candies from babies. And they explain that they will quit because of that.

4. Now, dear **** kids, take a look again at point 1. PWI needs new people. PWI needs $$$ from new people, the more of them, the better. Your **** behavior make a lot of those new people quit the game in the first 2-3 days of playing, when it's very easy to dislike a game, if it seem to be populated just by some kind of half-brained, sexually obsessed childrens.
    Guess what: your behavior make PWI loose money. So they make a rule to prevent you to harass and make other players rage-quit.
    If you dont like it, cry a little more and find a nice and clean spot on the closest wall. Bang your head on that spot as many times u need to stop crying about the new rule. But please, don't even think of analysing your deeds. That would be an intellectual effort so hard for you, that you may get killed.

PS Adroit, you were repeating that you killed 3x lvl just to make them switch to their mains and come to fight you. FYI, a lot of those characters you were killing again and again could not switch to their main chars because, surprise, "smart" bimbo, they had no alts, they were noobs trying to learn the game and to level their toons.
    Don't get this as some kind of accusation, tho. Reading everything you have write on this matter, i understand that, from your point of view, when people start playing PWI, they have to know very well the game, to understand exactly what is PVP, PVE, safe zones, bosses, teleporting, illusion stones, all the other 1.000.000 little things that makes thhis game. Just because you said so. And if they dont, they are still a legit prey for you. Just because you can kill them, being 70-80 lvls higher than them. Pathetic. You know, i cant get angry to you for being so narrow minded. All i can feel is pity, for you and for the other kids like you.

+1 b:heart
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

^-- yup this.

(Point 1 i would go in discussion about, but meh)

@op: yawn
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I did not read all topic, but I have to say this is most ridiculous thing. I never seen anything like that in any other game.

I wanted to read admins explanation about this, but they not seem to be interested in responding here.

so if PK in SP is not allowed, then why game system allows it? then it should be made into safe zone or something like that. what if somebody do not read forums (many many players never visiting here)? game system should be made to be imposible to kill other players where it's not allowed to do, not treating bannable stuff in the forums.

sorry for my broken english
  • Hideori - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options

nothing new, we know that "policy", but game admins should pay attention to what their players are saying, not just try to get more $$.
    so you care about how much $$ PWI will make not about the game quality? and all those who intentionaly chose PvP server for what it mean to be are "fat ugly crying childrens" or "idiots". then explain me what PvP meaning is? in PvE servers problems like these does not exist. all noobs is happy, doing their q. and here (in PvE) these "problems" suposed to be. I intentionaly deleted my char in PvE and moved to PvP. why do you think I did that for? and yea, I was killed many times by 100lvl "childrens" and I'm not crying about that (unlike you, the one who taking for "fat ugly 12 years old idiots" all those who kicked your *** just for fun). I'm fine with that. and I did many quests somehow without being killed by another player. that's just place for diferent category of players, who dont like "peace" (yea, you can call them idiots, childrens, *******... just look into mirror before acusations...)
    actually I dont care, if "they" think that SP is not the place for pk, then fine, but that should be game system protection from it, not rules from forum, which read 10% of players.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Simple solution: Turn off PK in the secret passage >>.

I know I know. It's too hard to do that.
  • Hideori - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Simple solution: Turn off PK in the secret passage >>.

I know I know. It's too hard to do that.

you cannot turn of pk in pk server. but yea its great solution.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you cannot turn of pk in pk server. but yea its great solution.

Yes, you can. Make it a safe zone. Problem solved.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
This discussion has been closed.