Skill vs Cash shopping.

123457»

Comments

• supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    madrock4 wrote: »
    honestly,anyone who has played as a sin that can say sins are not op is not thinking straight. there is pretty much no class where a lvl 80 with mediocre gear can beat a lvl 100 with good gear other than the tideborn agains a non tideborn.90% of the time the non tideborn class will win against a non-tideborn class.when it's against a sin, u can lose.why?cause we need pots to see you....ridiculous!

lol that isnt even really what this forum is about. truth is thats just about possible on any class if ur pro enough. point is its only possible if u have skill wich sadly alot of sins r lacking but compinsate for with outrageusly strong gear a.k.a cashshopping.

and i dont think sins are all that op. there just not the EASYEST things to kill
  • Dextorian - Lost City
    Dextorian - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Lolotte has trained with me. I showed her exactly all the weak points of a sin and she knows exactly how to defend herself from sins. I've even made a guide on how to kill a sin easily in PK. VALID! r9 sins with interval ARE OP. They can one shot with stealth and backed up with demon spark.. It's hell. All I was trying to say out of this post. And people, please stop trolling. Doesn't make you any better. I've already quit because I'm tired of you guys crying about everything.

This post. Was just proving. r9 doesn't make you pro. that's all.

face it.

If you want a SS of my gear, I will. I don't even have full TT armor. it was pked off me. I don't have no -int cape, NOTHING. But a warsong belt at +5. That's all I have actually expensive on my character.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I think everyone knew that rank 9 doesn't make you pro. But have you ever considered that a cash shopper can actually HAVE skill?
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I think everyone knew that rank 9 doesn't make you pro. But have you ever considered that a cash shopper can actually HAVE skill?

Game is 95% gear and 5% what buttons you press.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Lolotte has trained with me. I showed her exactly all the weak points of a sin and she knows exactly how to defend herself from sins. I've even made a guide on how to kill a sin easily in PK. VALID! r9 sins with interval ARE OP. They can one shot with stealth and backed up with demon spark.. It's hell. All I was trying to say out of this post. And people, please stop trolling. Doesn't make you any better. I've already quit because I'm tired of you guys crying about everything.

This post. Was just proving. r9 doesn't make you pro. that's all.

face it.

If you want a SS of my gear, I will. I don't even have full TT armor. it was pked off me. I don't have no -int cape, NOTHING. But a warsong belt at +5. That's all I have actually expensive on my character.
    Who are you again? And who's Lolotte? And what makes you qualified in the field of anti-Sin? Do you even know cancel casting?
    A good portion of past CS'ers did. A very small % of the new gen CS'ers do now. The thing about CS now is that, level and gears come very fast through CS, so most CS'ers never had to deal with average gears or learn how to survive in average armor or kill with average weapon that doesn't one/two shot people. The very heavy CS'er have an advantage and never had the needs to learn the class well or play well in order to kill. So CS-ing gears actually puts a handicap on people learning how to PvP well. If everything dies in one/two shots or within 6 seconds of auto attack, what's there to learn?
  • Diego - Lost City
    Diego - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    who are all these ppl b:shocked and its funny ppl still complain about cash shoppers...most of the times if u want to play an mmo that takes skill ur gonna have to pay money sorry but thats how it goes
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    who are all these ppl b:shocked and its funny ppl still complain about cash shoppers...most of the times if u want to play an mmo that takes skill ur gonna have to pay money sorry but thats how it goes

That's not true. You said you would have to pay money to play an mmo that takes skill. The thing is that money can't buy skill. It can buy you gear to make you better but it definitely will not be able to make learn how to play.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    That's not true. You said you would have to pay money to play an mmo that takes skill. The thing is that money can't buy skill. It can buy you gear to make you better but it definitely will not be able to make learn how to play.
    Skill is irrelevant when you have +12 R9
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Freizer - Lost City
    Freizer - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Skill is irrelevant when you have +12 R9

Don't you have your own server to go bother?
    Lost City Sage barb and Retired Coven Marshal.
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited May 2011
    I know a few heavy CSers that always makes the "best of" discussions in regards to PvP here... But Ive seen those same people fail on a certain p-server, where its all skill or gtfo.
  • Diego - Lost City
    Diego - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2011

i meant money to buy the game itself, this way there is no cash shop to make yourself any better with cash, everyone has to rely on their own skill to play the game
    this game is free to play, pay to win...while others are pay to play, skill to win...u make ur choice
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Perfect world isn't a very good game in terms of deciding who is more skilled. The entire game is simply a guise to give people the illusion of having skill by spending real money. The decisions made by a F2P game developer are based on providing enough content for people to justify spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on a scammy business model.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Perfect world isn't a very good game in terms of deciding who is more skilled. The entire game is simply a guise to give people the illusion of having skill by spending real money. The decisions made by a F2P game developer are based on providing enough content for people to justify spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on a scammy business model.

^- this. CS = OP, more god mode than veno D:
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ninjabat_BR - Lost City
    Ninjabat_BR - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    In my opinion players that gets all their equips without using cash,crossing hard moments to get it,are so much more skilled than cash players and know more about the game hints,and know how to explore the best of his or her main character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the brazilian venomancer
  • xxdies3lxx
    xxdies3lxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Wow, 20 pages and I never saw this thread. This is kinda hilarious though. Anyways
    /thread

Dextorian.jpg
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Diesel did a necro b:chuckle
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    $ > All
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    inb4closedfornecro
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
This discussion has been closed.