I cant find my promo code

Elommir - Dreamweaver
Elommir - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Cash Shop Huddle
I want to charge zen through paypal but when it asks me about my promo code i dont know what i should put.I think i have deleted the mail with it...b:sadCan I get another mail?If not where can i find it?
Post edited by Elommir - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I want to charge zen through paypal but when it asks me about my promo code i dont know what i should put.I think i have deleted the mail with it...b:sadCan I get another mail?If not where can i find it?

At this time, there are no current promotions so this box is left empty. When we have a promotion and if you are qualified, you will receive a code to your registered email address for the account if you are opted into the newsletter.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • _lyonene_ - Heavens Tear
    _lyonene_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Shnuggles wrote: »
    At this time, there are no current promotions so this box is left empty. When we have a promotion and if you are qualified, you will receive a code to your registered email address for the account if you are opted into the newsletter.

I have this exact same problem. I don't care about the coupons, I just want some zen. Why won't they let me just buy it w/out the coupon?
  • chingching108
    chingching108 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If i haven't registered for the newsletter how can i do so?
  • snorredenstora
    snorredenstora Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Just leave the promotion code area blank... you don't need to type anything into it to actually buy the ZEN. You get what you have purchased but sometimes perfectworld run a promotion & that's when a code can be used for example one i've done before is use a promotion code between a certain date and you receive +150 ZEN or something.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
This discussion has been closed.