Battlepet pack sale wasnt enough ...

Options
DeadlyKiss - Dreamweaver
DeadlyKiss - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
So you put a pack with 0.2*% chance of droping TICKET of Baby Hercules or the flying one idk name .. that's crazy .. why not give us pack with SoT with that chance of drop ? b:bye b:shutup
Post edited by DeadlyKiss - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yep. I'm not a veno, but that angers me. :/ My husband spent ages farming all the money for both a herc and a nix. And I'm sure a ton of other people have as well. I don't know for sure, but the tickets are probably going to be tradeable. If say a wizard opened one of those packs, got a nix, but couldn't trade it, what would they do? b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • DeadlyKiss - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyKiss - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Propably will make Veno with nice starting pet b:surrender
  • jiq
    jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I just want them to make Herc EGGS sellable, I never use my Veno anymore. b:surrender
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:angry WTF all that time ive grinded My *** off for Sof brought zen when i could and now This so BS PWI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    _Ink_ - Raging Tide Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I know how you feel, LadyMara. The only thing I can take from this is that they -want- everything that used to be unique and useful about venos to be commonplace and meaningless. I mean, first they bring out another class with battle pets and now this? I'm well aware mystics are very different from venos, but they made characteristics that used to be exclusive to venos commonplace. So after saving coin for months, spending coin on nothing but SOF, it seems as though my Herc is about to become as meaningless and commonplace as people who can pull mobs. Thanks for the giant f*ck off, PW. Message received.
  • amandisha74
    amandisha74 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Not trying to be mean cuz I got lvl 91 veno too but....

Hurcs are no more usefull then a barb in the games currant state, so I don't really seeing it as being a game changer.

OTHER then the fact that gold prices will be over 2m tommorow
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:thanks cute little puppy,puppy, puppyb:laughb:pleased
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This is just like the rep sale, but against venos lol.

The people who worked their arses off for 200k rep get let down by PWI because now people can just buy 200k rep for a very low price.

Now people worked their arses off/cs'd more for Nix/Herc, and now there are packs that have a relatively high % to get one.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I don't see an issue...if you think a 0.2% chance is "anti-veno" well then sorry b:surrender

Everyone would be better off still getting SoF and Feathers because 0.2% chance is still, well...If you think that is high then spend money and gamble =)

Besides, this is no different from any other pack that puts in items people had/have worked for prior. Cube Necks, Lunar/CV rings and weapons, etc, etc, etc...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So PWI screwed/pissed off people who worked for their stuff. Nothing new.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It'd take ~500 of these packs to get a ticket. They'll probably be around 60 silver each. That equates to 300 gold. How much is a Herc/Nix again? oya 200 gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    uh a herc's 100 mil not 200, although recently (a month ago) i saw some in shops for 140 (then 135, then 130.. lol idk how fast that those sold... tickets for herc). but ya al u whining about PWI **** u over lololol...... since when is .2% chance high? ya good luck getting one this way cheaper then normal......
  • Jenovadeath - Lost City
    Jenovadeath - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:bye somone opend 5 packs and got one already just saying if its supposed to be so uber rare.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lucky as hell then... .2 NOT 2%...... Scroll of Tome is .1 .... just saying
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It'd take ~500 of these packs to get a ticket. They'll probably be around 60 silver each. That equates to 300 gold. How much is a Herc/Nix again? oya 200 gold.

Except there's two different tickets instead of just one.

your basic point stands, however.
  • FrostSwallow - Sanctuary
    FrostSwallow - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    No matter of the chance for Herc/Nix ticket... thousands of packs will be sold, hundreds of Herc/Nix will appear which will drop the price...
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yep. I'm not a veno, but that angers me. :/ My husband spent ages farming all the money for both a herc and a nix. And I'm sure a ton of other people have as well. I don't know for sure, but the tickets are probably going to be tradeable. If say a wizard opened one of those packs, got a nix, but couldn't trade it, what would they do? b:shutup

He could have spent infinite more and gotten relatively nothing.
    jiq wrote: »
    I just want them to make Herc EGGS sellable, I never use my Veno anymore. b:surrender

Sure, and they should make skills after applied sell-able too.

If people didn't learn from the first rep sale, they'll never learn.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lucky as hell then... .2 NOT 2%...... Scroll of Tome is .1 .... just saying

scroll of tome chance is .01% in anni packs (1 in 10,000), .002% (1 in 50,000) in all other packs

but a .4% chance to get a legendary pet out of the packs (assuming they are 1 gold) is still more expensive then buying the pets the old fashion way. .4% is 1 in 250.

and the tickets have always been tradable
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
    Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You can still end up spending tons more money on these packs than you would if you had directly bought e.g battle packs.

Also prices for hurc/nix only gets higher and higher. And I bet most of the PWI Veno population still spent lot less than what the pets actually cost today (in game coins).. Then you find it to be so oh oh unfair.
    *Semi retired*
  • BulllsEyez - Heavens Tear
    BulllsEyez - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    No matter of the chance for Herc/Nix ticket... thousands of packs will be sold, hundreds of Herc/Nix will appear which will drop the price...
    +1000

exactly, i loged in to game like 20min ago and in this time 3 ppl got tickets - 1 nix , 2 x herc
    0.2 chance its BIG numbers when u compare it with pack chance
    All ppl who worked on their pets r ***** again.
    All ppl who spent $$ to get pet for farmin r ***** again - ppl complain cause many farmers killed tt drops value- so say HI to next farmers who bought pet from this stupid sale b:bye

Most 'funny' is at all f2p games w/ casshop **** free players , but not pwi . PWI **** even cashopers rank,pets and still some ppl spent few k of bucks in hope that ll not happend again but time to wake up. Anything what u buyin from PWI its not save.It ll drop in value 90% or more cause greedy There ll be r9 sale too .
  • Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

+1000 indeed.

The amount of regular players, cashers and merchants opening these packs, will create an inflation like with tokens.

0.02% chance, ok, but i think its higher, as there are already numerous catshops selling multiple of these tickets in their catshops, current price around 55 Mil, so way WAY less then all the hard working veno's that grinded their Herc/Nix together and now basically getting scr3w3d over..HARD.

Way 2 go PWI, you never seize to fail, even more.
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower
  • Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
    Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    +1000 indeed.

The amount of regular players, cashers and merchants opening these packs, will create an inflation like with tokens.

0.02% chance, ok, but i think its higher, as there are already numerous catshops selling multiple of these tickets in their catshops, current price around 55 Mil, so way WAY less then all the hard working veno's that grinded their Herc/Nix together and now basically getting scr3w3d over..HARD.

Way 2 go PWI, you never seize to fail, even more.
    I paid 20mil for nix... lol. 55mil is still overpriced =P Fine, I spent 80mil on hurc. Last time I played PWI Hurc/Nix was worth 120mil (11-12k per sof/pf). And I repeat again, A LOT of venos did NOT spend 100mil++++ to get legendary pet. It's not the PW who is fking over ppl here. Legendary pet prices been determined through gold rate, which been set by players. Legendary Pets are still average 200 bucks with battle packs.
    *Semi retired*
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This is why I refuse to make any heavy investment in to this game you buy something one week the next they release it on sale loosing you even more coin.

I dont have a veno or a herc I dont plan on getting one but this influx of lets release the most prized items in packs is getting old. When I started playing here no two players was alike everyone had diffrent gear and I loved that now run around arch for 15 minutes and you will see 100's of people with the same weapon (R8) every one has lunar rings lunar cape warsong belts cube necklaces.

To anyone who has made an investment in this game to only have it thrown back in there face have every right to complain

I have no reason to care if hercs are in packs but I can see why those who have invested would be annoyed I just watched a herc go for 55m on WC.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye