Faction Base: Raise and Fall of HP

Serensa - Sanctuary
Serensa - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Can anyone explain how it works with the Faction base HP exactly?

A Base starts at 100 HP, lowest HP is 0, max. HP is 150.

Now, the member start to gain contribution point for the base. At Faction BASE Lvl 1 max 310 Contribution Point every day. (4 Quests)

If we have 100 Member, the Base HP is at 100.

1. How many contribution Points per day i needed that it has 100 HP at next day, too?

2. How many contribution Points per day i needed, that it has 101 HP at next day?

Is the answer from question 1 and 2 an exact amount of contribution, or is it based from the amount of faction members.

If it is based on members, then plz give exampes for Question 1 and 2 at 50 members and/or 150 members.
Post edited by Serensa - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Serensa - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    No idea? No one knowing it?
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Nope, noone knows the exact numbers
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Serensa - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    1. Step to know is...

Do we need more Contribution Points if the faction has 150 menber, then a faction which has 100 or 50 member.

That will help a lot atm.
  • Serensa - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    No one an idea?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It's based on the total number of contribution points coming in, not the percentage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Leprechaundh - Sanctuary
    Leprechaundh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It's based on the total number of contribution points coming in, not the percentage.

This post is deep sky blue so we know it's super cereal.
  • missteebee
    missteebee Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Can anyone explain how it works with the Faction base HP exactly?

A Base starts at 100 HP, lowest HP is 0, max. HP is 150.

Now, the member start to gain contribution point for the base. At Faction BASE Lvl 1 max 310 Contribution Point every day. (4 Quests)

If we have 100 Member, the Base HP is at 100.

1. How many contribution Points per day i needed that it has 100 HP at next day, too?

2. How many contribution Points per day i needed, that it has 101 HP at next day?

Is the answer from question 1 and 2 an exact amount of contribution, or is it based from the amount of faction members.

If it is based on members, then plz give exampes for Question 1 and 2 at 50 members and/or 150 members.

Sounds like to me they do not know. If a base has 30 people and only 10 of them are doing there quests daily will a faction base die? Explain to me, I assume with assumeable numbers if a Faction base has 30 members and each member can earn say 300 contribution points each day,if they all did their quests, that would give the faction 9,000 contribution points each day. But say only 10 of the 30 did their quests every day that would give the base only 3,000 contribution points. That would be more than half the contirbution points lost....would the base die at that rate. You say its not based on %. that its based on contribution please explain and give example. I have gotten so many different explainations on this, I would really like a sound solid answer. Thank you
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    This is what I've heard, might be a bit off.

By default your base loses 1 hp per day.

At 5k contribution, it gains 1 HP in that day, this balances out with the 1 hp loss and it remains the same.

At 15k contribution in a day, it gains 2 hp. For a net total of +1 hp.

You can get more, I think if you get like 35k contri in a day then you gain 3 poitns for a net total of +2 hp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • missteebee
    missteebee Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This is what I've heard, might be a bit off.

By default your base loses 1 hp per day.

At 5k contribution, it gains 1 HP in that day, this balances out with the 1 hp loss and it remains the same.

At 15k contribution in a day, it gains 2 hp. For a net total of +1 hp.

You can get more, I think if you get like 35k contri in a day then you gain 3 poitns for a net total of +2 hp.

If that is the case, in order to make a faction base live you have to get 15k contribution per day for the +1 to off Set the -1 hp per day default with a +1 hp buffer. after that you only need 5k contribution to keep it alive...am I understanding that correctly.
    And if that is correct assuming you get at least 200 contribuions per person, you will need at least 75 people doing the quests initially and at least 25 people doing quests everyday day to keep your quota of 5k contribution. I guess the next question would be...How much contribution does a person get for doing the faction quests and exam? Do different level earn different amounts for their quests and exam question or does every level in faction get the same amount?
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    From what i can remember from the ramblings of a mad wizard.

Base loses 1 hp a day

15,000 contribution points will make your base gain an hp.

30,000 would give +2, but take away 1 hp so +1 for the day.

15k would keep it at status quo.

Does this seek right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Uhm, no.

You need a minimum of 5k contri per day to remain at your current HP.

If you get 15k contri or more then your base will gain HP.

If you get less than 5k contri then you will lose HP.

The amount of contribution gained from doing quests is dependent on the level of your faction monolith.

Edit: man is a ninja
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Avriel - Harshlands
    Avriel - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think its funny that nobody knows much about these faction bases, PWI hasn't even bothered to give out simple information like "how to gain base HP". Lol.

Edit: I understand this is a free to play game. But seriously, what is going on with this stuff? 40v40 wars were advertised, and never followed through with. Guild bases did actually come out, but nobody knows anything about them. Sure would be nice for someone to actually tell me what the thing my guild spent several billion coins on can do.
  • Serensa - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    We think at factionmonolit I and II you need 7500 to stay HP and 15000 to raise one point.
    With factionmonlit III you need 9000 and 18000 contribution points.
  • Serensa - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Any new Informations?

Plz help us.
  • JolyneJostaR - Sanctuary
    JolyneJostaR - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    My faction of about 65 people have a lvl 1 faction base, with lvl 1 everything in it.

At our most active, I think 15-20 people did the quests daily (guessing since I dont remember X3 )

Before moving, the faction base health was around 85, possibly a lot less now.

Kinda wish we knew how to keep it alive before we got it :\.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    My faction of about 65 people have a lvl 1 faction base, with lvl 1 everything in it.

At our most active, I think 15-20 people did the quests daily (guessing since I dont remember X3 )

Before moving, the faction base health was around 85, possibly a lot less now.

Kinda wish we knew how to keep it alive before we got it :\.

Pretty simple solution, whether its easy or not is up too you.

Step 1.

Have more people do faction quests

End of steps
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]