Seekers

Nockzk - Harshlands
Nockzk - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Do to the overwhelming responses to this new class I was wondering what others think of us.

I my self is a great seeker. I can tank some times (if sins do not hit to hard to get Argo) in FC ect.

Let the seekers know now what we need to do better after what we have been doing good.

Thanks and keep it nice,

Nockzk

"Power to the Seekers!" ( fist high in the air)
Post edited by Nockzk - Harshlands on

Comments

• SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Do to the overwhelming responses to this new class I was wondering what others think of us.

I my self is a great sin. I can tank some times (if the boss do not hit to hard and take my hp) in FC ect.

Let the sins know now what we need to do better after what we have been doing good.

Thanks and keep it nice,

SinfulNature

"Power to the Sins!" ( fist high in the air)

but no i can tank all the bosses but slash and the bishop boss in FC with a lvl 80 cleric healing...i can also solo the 1st and the last boss with crab meat... i only really like seekers for pulls b/c they have the spin attack and if they need too they can tank... but so can sins b:laugh
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    @SinfuI >.> we all know sins are OP

I honestly can't really say much about seekers, as I haven't squaded with many end-game ones. I plan to make one in the future, but with the goals I have on my sin right now, that'll be a while from now.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i know i was just giving her a hard time... b:chuckle
  • Nockzk - Harshlands
    Nockzk - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Note to self never say any thing about sins they are as bad as girls.

sinfuinature- that was funny good job

_Skai_ keep up with your goals they are a great thing to have.

and not all sins are bad as girls yet yall understand. I hope.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    As long as seekers are using their super pve debuffs i'm happy =]
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Coming from a player with a female toon....
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Yannoa - Dreamweaver
    Yannoa - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    "Power to the Sins!" ( fin high in the air)
    Fixed. /offtopicb:chuckleb:avoid

So others love us for our PvE debuffs? Good to know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flickerfae - Sanctuary
    Flickerfae - Sanctuary Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2011

I take offense to that!!!! b:cry b:angry

b:chuckle

Seekers make good damage tanks, from what I've seen in BH, certainly at least on par with non-fisty BMs. As a cleric, I love my kittehs, but barbs just can't keep up with all the damage being dealt at high levels these days. Seeker seems like a good DD tank to hop on if you don't want to be a squishy fishy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Ignoring my main for alts since early '09
  • Porenu - Raging Tide
    Porenu - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I take offense to that!!!! b:cry b:angry

b:chuckle

Seekers make good damage tanks, from what I've seen in BH, certainly at least on par with non-fisty BMs. As a cleric, I love my kittehs, but barbs just can't keep up with all the damage being dealt at high levels these days. Seeker seems like a good DD tank to hop on if you don't want to be a squishy fishy.
    Just for ur information seekers are better than Celrics. 1.I have been a Celric and the special moves suck
    2.A move for seeker does over 100 damage when at lvl 2 which you have to be a lvl 5 seeker to do
    3. By the time ur at lvl 5, you can use a Scimitar which makes the move even stronger!
    b:angryb:beatup
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Just for ur information seekers are better than Celrics. 1.I have been a Celric and the special moves suck
    2.A move for seeker does over 100 damage when at lvl 2 which you have to be a lvl 5 seeker to do
    3. By the time ur at lvl 5, you can use a Scimitar which makes the move even stronger!

...what is this FAIL, i don't even...

more to the point, perhaps; how are the trolls managing to go avatar-less even after selecting their character and server in the forum UI, now? glitch?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2011
    ...what is this FAIL, i don't even...

more to the point, perhaps; how are the trolls managing to go avatar-less even after selecting their character and server in the forum UI, now? glitch?

Barbs ans venos have to pick which avatar they would like. If they don't pick one, they are avatar-less.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    this thread woulda started better if the 'seeker' hadnt self proclaimed their 'great' >.> modesty is a virtue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Flickerfae - Sanctuary
    Flickerfae - Sanctuary Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2011

lmao... by Pan Gu, I really hope you're not serious with that. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Ignoring my main for alts since early '09
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Seeker + BP = awesome in delta

I did a run with a Barb, Cleric, BM, Sin, Seeker, and me (psychic) and it was probably the best full delta run I ever did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Level 10 vortex at level 90 with my build does 30k crits so if I had tt90 gold weapon b:shocked.....
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21