Rescind, Narla version 3.0?

Options
_Icon - Archosaur
_Icon - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Etherblade (West)
As the title says, it's becoming clear that rescind doesn't look like Elusive version 3.0, it's more like narla version 3.0. Proc or should i say sympathi's just inviting people, whoever they are, whatever faction they're from, and it's making some members inside their faction unhappy. Now that nemesis are losing a lot of people day by day, who will face this faction? Immunity? They're done. Phoenix? LoL. None is more like the answer. So proski, here's my question to you, will you remake elusive to face this faction or you just don't care anymore. I know a lot of people will join you if you do remake elusive, many people do miss that faction, and they did enjoy and loved that faction a lot. Anyways god help this server, it's dead.

/EndOfQQ
Post edited by _Icon - Archosaur on

Comments

• StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    As the title says, it's becoming clear that rescind doesn't look like Elusive version 3.0, it's more like narla version 3.0. Proc or should i say sympathi's just inviting people, whoever they are, whatever faction they're from, and it's making some members inside their faction unhappy. Now that nemesis are losing a lot of people day by day, who will face this faction? Immunity? They're done. Phoenix? LoL. None is more like the answer. So proski, here's my question to you, will you remake elusive to face this faction or you just don't care anymore. I know a lot of people will join you if you do remake elusive, many people do miss that faction, and they did enjoy and loved that faction a lot. Anyways god help this server, it's dead.

/EndOfQQ
    @ the first part-
    is it me or is every faction thats made a new version of narla or elusive..... wanna know why? because like it or not those faction at their peek were the best factions in this server..... so w.e no point QQing just decide which side u like better (elusive > narla ijs) b:victory

@the second part-
    PROSKI <3... that being said why dont u do something... this server always turns to proski once their is a power house faction that seemingly cant be beat. on that note >.> proski u should remake it u nabcake (once ur unbanned :D)
  • _Icon - Archosaur
    _Icon - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    is it me or is every faction thats made a new version of narla or elusive..... wanna know why? because like it or not those faction at their peek were the best factions in this server..... so w.e no point QQing just decide which side u like better (elusive > narla ijs) b:victory

Elusive > any faction alive ijs b:surrender
    @the second part-
    PROSKI <3... that being said why dont u do something... this server always turns to proski once their is a power house faction that seemingly cant be beat. on that note >.> proski u should remake it u nabcake (once ur unbanned :D)

Because no leader has been as good as proski, 'nuff said.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Elusive > any faction alive ijs b:surrender

idk whos ur main but i love u <3
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    YO ,

Stud i tht u Luvd me b:cry

Proski is banned so we cant hope for a reply...:P:P

/SLUTMUFF ur marshal *** act like it b:kiss

Elusive FTW
    edited April 2011
    Options
    stf.u i was ambushed with ma marshals tag..... wts rescind marshal leave offers b:laugh
  • LexiXNicole - Archosaur
    LexiXNicole - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ummm nemesis is not breaking apart so get ur facts st8 please
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Sure it is, in the sense that it's the top faction now.

Every TW faction strives for "Narla" status - that is, recruiting to get stronger in TWs, conquering more land, leveling up faction members, leveling up themselves to get stronger and more useful in TW, farming herbs, making the apothecary and charms, and so on. In fewer words, just being #1 faction. Once a faction is #1, the majority of people outside of leadership, no longer wants it. It's actually pretty humorous if you think about it. Being a r9 +12 sin, I face the problem of lack of challenges daily. People can gtfo with the "solo fc with lvl 1 dags"... what's the point, who am I going to brag to over something like that? Nobody is going to care. The same also applies to dumbing yourself down in a TW - fewer cata squads, not using apoth... ideas like this were thrown all around and taken into serious consideration when I was in Nemesis, and will probably happen in Rescind too.

You strive and work towards a goal, and when you accomplish it, you're left with only an ever-increasing TW pay and ever increasingly active faction chat, which can be bad depending on how badly people annoy you.

Once you have 150+ people in your faction, personalities WILL clash, so signups are almost required. Do I hate sign ups? Yes, but I also understand the importance of them, because on many occasions I'll see somebody in faction chat be like "why are they here?" and then the leader is put into an awkward position - older member has a problem with new member, but new member has already been recruited into the faction.

tl;dl = #1 sux
    ummm nemesis is not breaking apart so get ur facts st8 please

Even if it's not, everybody gets tired of leading sooner or later, and when they do, new leadership defines the entire structure of a faction. If you disagree, then Rescind = Nemesis = Immunity = Phoenix = DeezNutz
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:tired

... and then I found 5$
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    [QUOTE=StudmuffinIX - Archosaur;12933571(...)@the second part-
    PROSKI <3... that being said why dont u do something... this server always turns to proski once their is a power house faction that seemingly cant be beat. on that note >.> proski u should remake it u nabcake (once ur unbanned :D)[/QUOTE]

b:shocked proski is banned again???? b:sad ... noooooooo b:cry
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    As the title says, it's becoming clear that rescind doesn't look like Elusive version 3.0, it's more like narla version 3.0.

Not hardly. All factions are struggling now with something that never plagued the "Narla" that everyone thinks of: apathy.

Narla prior to the fall of Impulse, noone was apathetic. Period. It was the absolute best faction ever. Period. None of these current factions is even remotely close to that.
    So proski, here's my question to you, will you remake elusive to face this faction or you just don't care anymore. I know a lot of people will join you if you do remake elusive, many people do miss that faction, and they did enjoy and loved that faction a lot.

A. If he did that, your so-called "new" Narla wouldn't even really exist anymore, at least as presently constructed. Or Elusive wouldn't as it used to exist.

B. The problem with the server at the moment isn't the names of the factions, its the attitude of the players. Pulling the rip cord on Elusive once more won't change that.

C. I love proski, but Elusive's success wasn't really about his "leadership" abilities. It's that he is a horribly likeable chap. If you don't like proski, basically you can take that as a clear indication that there is something wrong with you.

That said, it was the fact that he was so likeable, and that his goal wasn't map domination, or self-aggrandizement, or any of that **** that he was able to assemble some of the biggest egos on the server under one banner. The only goal being fun on a server that, in spite of so much promise, had had far to little of it.

But at least recognize that the greatness of Elusive wasn't proski himself, it was the players. And thats no slam on Proski: he's said the very same thing himself. The players set aside their ego, and came together to beat Narla. Some did it because they were former impulse members who hated Narla. Some did it because they were former Narla memebers who hated what Narla had become, or in a few notable instances wanted to prove something to Narla's current leadership. Some did it for the few fun TWs it produced, always intending to move on once it was done. Some did it because they, quite simply, had nothing better to do.

But in the end, it wasn't proski's leadership at all. It was the players.

Which, quite simply, is why it won't work simply if Proski starts hitting the "invite to faction" button a few hundred times. When the players on the server decide that they want to go to a faction not because of some "family" aspects, which wear out all too quickly, and instead to help balance out TW competition on the server, then and only then will this server have lasting TWs worth showing up for.

But that time is not now. We have plenty of instances of factions outside of nemesis and rescind doing things to AVOID competitive TW. They have learned, im afraid, horribly bad habits from their betters. Yes, the only thing that ever changed TW on our server (and the only thing that will change TW on our server again) is the players. Pure and simple. Regardless of "leadership", and regardless of the name on the banner under which they assemble.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Not hardly. All factions are struggling now with something that never plagued the "Narla" that everyone thinks of: apathy.

Narla prior to the fall of Impulse, noone was apathetic. Period. It was the absolute best faction ever. Period. None of these current factions is even remotely close to that.

A. If he did that, your so-called "new" Narla wouldn't even really exist anymore, at least as presently constructed. Or Elusive wouldn't as it used to exist.

B. The problem with the server at the moment isn't the names of the factions, its the attitude of the players. Pulling the rip cord on Elusive once more won't change that.

C. I love proski, but Elusive's success wasn't really about his "leadership" abilities. It's that he is a horribly likeable chap. If you don't like proski, basically you can take that as a clear indication that there is something wrong with you.

That said, it was the fact that he was so likeable, and that his goal wasn't map domination, or self-aggrandizement, or any of that **** that he was able to assemble some of the biggest egos on the server under one banner. The only goal being fun on a server that, in spite of so much promise, had had far to little of it.

But at least recognize that the greatness of Elusive wasn't proski himself, it was the players. And thats no slam on Proski: he's said the very same thing himself. The players set aside their ego, and came together to beat Narla. Some did it because they were former impulse members who hated Narla. Some did it because they were former Narla memebers who hated what Narla had become, or in a few notable instances wanted to prove something to Narla's current leadership. Some did it for the few fun TWs it produced, always intending to move on once it was done. Some did it because they, quite simply, had nothing better to do.

But in the end, it wasn't proski's leadership at all. It was the players.

Which, quite simply, is why it won't work simply if Proski starts hitting the "invite to faction" button a few hundred times. When the players on the server decide that they want to go to a faction not because of some "family" aspects, which wear out all too quickly, and instead to help balance out TW competition on the server, then and only then will this server have lasting TWs worth showing up for.

But that time is not now. We have plenty of instances of factions outside of nemesis and rescind doing things to AVOID competitive TW. They have learned, im afraid, horribly bad habits from their betters. Yes, the only thing that ever changed TW on our server (and the only thing that will change TW on our server again) is the players. Pure and simple. Regardless of "leadership", and regardless of the name on the banner under which they assemble.

+20^^^

10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This is interesting, few months ago nemesis was the boom of factions ( everyone wanted to face them like a real challenge). And nobody says any sh!!t about it ( cowards!!! ) and now ppl is QQing about the fact theres a faction who can stop Nemesis "ambition -fun" xD huh ! ppl have no memories U.U
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Your siggy says it all!
  • AriesWood - Archosaur
    AriesWood - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

b:laughb:laughb:laugh cool story bro
  • darkymoon
    darkymoon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lol..whoever you are why dont you use your main and say what you have to say,but you have to make an alt??
    I probably have an idea who you are but...whatever.If narla lost some players and they joined Rescind,it doesnt means Rescind is Narla lol...
    Wait actually...what happened when a few rescind people joined nemesis?Nemesis=Rescind v2.0?
    And each time some faction defeats Narla/Nemesis there has to be drama and that faction is bad,full of asshol*s. Elusive was bad as i remember when we defeated narla?Zulusive was bad too...Now Rescind is bad too since they defeated Nemesis?
    But since you say ...Elusive was good and lots of people are missing it...okay(even thou you were probably the first one saying Elusive suxs back then when there was Elusive) b:bye
    edited April 2011
    Options
    darkymoon wrote: »
    Lol..whoever you are why dont you use your main and say what you have to say,but you have to make an alt??
    I probably have an idea who you are but...whatever.If narla lost some players and they joined Rescind,it doesnt means Rescind is Narla lol...
    Wait actually...what happened when a few rescind people joined nemesis?Nemesis=Rescind v2.0?
    And each time some faction defeats Narla/Nemesis there has to be drama and that faction is bad,full of asshol*s. Elusive was bad as i remember when we defeated narla?Zulusive was bad too...Now Rescind is bad too since they defeated Nemesis?
    But since you say ...Elusive was good and lots of people are missing it...okay(even thou you were probably the first one saying Elusive suxs back then when there was Elusive) b:bye

I have always said elusive was bad, since day one when I joined >.>
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh cool story bro

Say what you want, as more and more of your members join Rescind and others looking for the active pve faction you advertised yourselves as but apparently aren't delivering.

As for me, I play my barb. Lemme give this a try -

"kitty no need faction for pve fun times - kitty have people always asking kitty to join group for fun time, and world chat for kitty to run through bad guys for dem cuz kitty be one tuff kitty, even though kitty have claws and wear wizard gear"

how was that?
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • BLOODSUNDER - Archosaur
    BLOODSUNDER - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    kitty think not bad, for a wizard
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hahahahaaaaa, in the end there can be only ONE true kitty. Wnb, get'im !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Say what you want, as more and more of your members join Rescind and others looking for the active pve faction you advertised yourselves as but apparently aren't delivering.

As for me, I play my barb. Lemme give this a try -

"kitty no need faction for pve fun times - kitty have people always asking kitty to join group for fun time, and world chat for kitty to run through bad guys for dem cuz kitty be one tuff kitty, even though kitty have claws and wear wizard gear"

how was that?

Well, I`m curious, is there even any barb that farms delta anymore these days? Or has kitty`s return started to get peoples hopes up of finishing their culti, hence making ppl dissatisfied with Nemesis?
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Proski brough the elusive people together.

Proc got given that group on a silver platter and made another map raep/dominator faction.

Proski therefore gave Proc the means to make another narla/nemesis, thus being responsible for something he trolled for months on end about preventing.

/end.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited April 2011
    Options

Proc got given that group on a silver platter and made another map raep/dominator faction.

Proski therefore gave Proc the means to make another narla/nemesis, thus being responsible for something he trolled for months on end about preventing.

/end.

Lmfao dude seriously just stay quiet lol.... I love how Proski isn't even in rescind yet this is somehow his fault...... *facepalm*
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    Options
    No, but he was at the beginning, and proc used same people that had been together with elu, zulu to structure rescind from the start, regardless of where proski is now, treason was last I saw, he played his part.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

/end.

Bro, you are simply an idiot. When Rescind was formed, Nemesis was far from weak, it had just beaten Zulusive, making it the only factor on server. Giving any aid for proc to fight that was simply doing what he could do, evening out the playfield if possible. And you can see that Soochi is gone, blood is gone, pulse is gone, ice is gone, all of them were core members of Elusive/Zulusive. And those arent the only ones who are gone.

Ps. Your logic is flawed in the manner it doesnt take the situation those things happened into account, only the outcome, few months later, discounting everything else, lol.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wnb most of the server thinks your an idiot, so ill just ignore that.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited April 2011
    Options

A piece of fruit, am I? A nice red apple, or a fuzzy peach, perhaps?

Proski didn't hand anything over to Proc. We went there, many of us, for lots of different reasons. And some didn't go there at all, as WNB points out.

And if everyone just follows proski, or proski could hand elusive members over on a silver platter, odd that - at last check - I am not sure if ANY of them followed him to Treason.

Again, I love proski, but you all give him far too much credit (and the former members of Elusive far too little) if you think we all joined Rescind just because proski did.
    Giving any aid for proc to fight that was simply doing what he could do, evening out the playfield if possible.

+1

Problem is, I am convinced that an even playfield is an impossible goal. People leave losing factions - sometimes AS SOON AS THEY LOSE. And some people stay in the same faction come hell or high water, or come nothing at all, in fact. Ever. Its childish.

Odd, I (along with perhaps a very few others) am the only one that seems to leave WINNING factions (Narla, Elusive, Rescind) because, on our server, aside from the Elusive group, noone ever dares challenge a winning faction for fear of actually (gasp) losing. Some would even sit in the shadows of a dominant faction for months rather than challenge them. To each his own, I suppose, but that's not in my nature is all I am saying.

Back in 1845, when little BLOODMYSTIC was a freshman in college, he used to go down to the student union to play billiards. Now, little BLOODMYSTIC's family didn't own a billiard table, and little BLOODMYSTIC didn't know how to play very well at all. But little BLOODMYSTIC played. He played seniors who were local tournament champions in 9-ball. He played them every day. And he lost to them. Everyday. Until one day - he beat them. Only one game out of 10 that day, perhaps. But he beat them. Then the next day he beat them again. And the next day, he beat them twice. And so on, and so on.

I could understand it if the dominant factions no longer wanted to TW against the weaker ones. I am sure some days those seniors got tired of seeing me down there chalking up my cue. But honestly, I don't get why all the weaker TW factions don't TW against the stronger ones. It's how you get better. Its how you learn. Its how you improve. And when it comes to TW, god love it, ganking them more often than not is how you WIN.

Balance, I would love balance. Unfortunately, you can't balance when the otherside only wants to dominate. Like being on a scale where the other person, every time you get it just about even, throws another 50 pound bag of sand on their end, ever looking for the next one.

And worse yet, is when the other side won't even show up because they know there isn't a 50 pound bag in sight and they might have to actually balance out the scales on their own merit.

But I've been preaching about the same **** for a long time now -

-BLOODMYSTIC

PS: and while I think that factions on this server should make the major factions defend 3 and 4 TW's each week (Impulse's history has shown they have trouble with a double defense and I am not sure Narla would fair all that much better), that is not happening. I would like to point out, however, that I do think it funny that all the people on this thread (primarily, but not exclusively, in impulse and narla) that appear to want PvP competition are in factions that (for the most part) don't attack each other and only attack the weaker factions. And what (more often than not) happens in those TW's? The weaker factions don't show.

So forgive me if I LMFAO at all these people qq'ing about how the server is so devoid of people that want to die under the heel of their Heavenrage Boots . . . .

b:surrender
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wnb most of the server thinks your an idiot, so ill just ignore that.

b:angry take that back!!! how dare you speak like that of my favorite troll!!!
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    Options
    A piece of fruit, am I? A nice red apple, or a fuzzy peach, perhaps?

Proski didn't hand anything over to Proc. We went there, many of us, for lots of different reasons. And some didn't go there at all, as WNB points out.

And if everyone just follows proski, or proski could hand elusive members over on a silver platter, odd that - at last check - I am not sure if ANY of them followed him to Treason.

Again, I love proski, but you all give him far too much credit (and the former members of Elusive far too little) if you think we all joined Rescind just because proski did.

You misunderstand,
    Proski is not to blame for intentionally creating rescind as another whole map raep faction, nor am I blaming him.
    Its simply that due to past actions he brought a group of individuals, that bounced between elu-zulu-rescind together to become friends that grew, and ended up in a faction the opposite what proski stood for.

While the handful of same old trolls keep bouncing in to defend all these points they refuse to admit to.

Staying together dosent seem to matter anymore. There will always be a conflict of interests, and honestly I doubt rescind will have a fun tw for a hell of a long time, if they last that long.

What im basically saying is, rescind to many is this:

Eluzulusive under new management/policy changes, causing them to be a QQme or whatever.
    Wether youll admit it or not thats how a large portion of the server see it.

And some people stay in the same faction come hell or high water

p.s Gimme a facking medal.

Brb getting ben and jerrys b:dirty

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Elusive just came at a perfect time... Every month prior to that, there would be an Anti Narla faction form up, and scream the same tune elusive members screamed. No one listened for numerous reasons to them... But lets take a look in history...

1) TW Pay was tossed out, thus turning a NONE FUN CENTRIC faction like narla into now a pointless organized business.. I mean back in those days, TW pay for alot was a huge need, or even just a helpful relief from weekly in game bills.. and the elite few at the top of the ranks were benefiting well im sure.. Narla always had internal issues, people simply hung on like clocking into a job they hated. So of course, when the paychecks ended, why even perform like they demanded of their members? Most the --**** im gonna use this word-- FACTORS they had in faction hated having to do helpful to faction mundane task... They preferred sitting in west polishing their paychecks. So it left them with the option of....go have a fun stress free environment, or sit here and be driven to own the entire map, for absolutely no reason at all....other than to make the leaders e-peen have a viagra overdose.

2) Fatalis and Impulse, with their constant rage quitting leadership, and pampered handful of heavy CS mercenary wannabes, it was inevitable every time they lose a TW to have mass reductions in power players.. And they were their only backbone either of them had.
    Along side Narla they lost the ability to force people to show for TWs, make demands on their officers/leaders... and those factions still tried to promote "structure" as if they had a leg to stand on.. People was burnt fast on be demanded upon, and still be a losing faction..

Around this time Elusive like so many pop-up factions before them, was preaching FUN FUN FUN... so where would all the people go? Why not? wagering the difs...stay here...be treated like a weekend grunt, for absolutely no rewards, or go have fun, and kill the faction that most the server either grew up to hate, or wanted to suck their ****.

Most of what was left of Narla up until the last days were those visionaries that still wanted to own the map for whatever e-peen reason. And the mass loads of newbs that joined just so they could have a winning team tag over their head.. What was left of the other two factions, were people with some silly nostalgic attachment to a faction name..

Needless to say, the timing was perfect, because in truth, had PWI not took TW away, Narla would still be around, people would still be clocking in every weekend like blind sheeple...And pop-up factions would still be ignored....

So is there another Narla brewing up? I don't doubt it one bit... Guess those people that PAY to win, will be the ones to choose that fate for us.. Because what made Narla a huge powerhouse, was back in the day all the lvl 100s on the server would flock there... Now days, it will be all the heavy CSers will flock to one organization.

Another Elusive to come and prevent that from happening? Again, thats up to the pay-to-win players to wager whats more important to them,... Sit here and making sure they take the map, and compiling together all of the most expensive players to make sure that happens...

Or actually do like a VERY small handful of people in the same position does, and branch out to promote real TWs...Because really, those big notes will NEVER cover what is spent to have that power.

when I see mass numbers of rank-8/9s roll a faction full of still TT/lunar geared people, I wonder how they can even call that an accomplishment.. Don't get me wrong, I am a big CSer myself... I just refuse to contribute to this movement of owning the whole map, and forcing my weight around an basically ruin it for the rest of the server.. To me its a selfish act to do that. And you ruin the rest of the server's potential to have fun..Also prevents myself from having fun..

So if Proc has it in his head to take over the map...which I don't know for sure whats in his head, only he does, and those few around him.. I hope he ask himself, did he REALLY win it? or simply purchased it too...and will it really be worth MONTHS of 10 min TWs. We already knew Mango wanted that...

I know I use to brow beat on Proski, (mainly for the lulz) But one thing I can say: I respect his movement to promote actual PvP on this server..

coffee after a hangover = forum rambling
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    Options
    cant

read

wall

of

text

too

painful

b:cry

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-