Pwning without pro gears

laisvis
laisvis Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
Are there any class who can kill most other without pro (not max enchanted) gears? Which class could it be and why? b:laugh
Post edited by laisvis on

Comments

• SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    laisvis wrote: »
    Are there any class who can kill most other without pro (not max enchanted) gears? Which class could it be and why? b:laugh

a sin should be able to kill a good deal w/o super gear... why? b/c you should keep then stun locked and do a lot of damage quick... a good sin can kill up to 10 lvls higher than them i think... but thats not always the case...
  • Ryoutah - Harshlands
    Ryoutah - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    sins r squishy. mostly cuz of the la armor and lack of hp, but r still good. btw ur only as good as how deep ur wallet goes. that's an honest answer that i provided for u.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    laisvis wrote: »

at early lvls of PK 30-60 (in PVP servers) Archers , sins Bms and venos do a good job imo. later when the cash leaves the wallet and lands on the boutique , sin or not , it depends whether u know how to play. ( i know many wizzies who kill sin no problem should they deploy their tactics correctly. This for other classes too.)

Best class : Cash shop class with pro player , and no1 can change it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    at early lvls of PK 30-60 (in PVP servers) Archers , sins Bms and venos do a good job imo. later when the cash leaves the wallet and lands on the boutique , sin or not , it depends whether u know how to play. ( i know many wizzies who kill sin no problem should they deploy their tactics correctly. This for other classes too.)

Best class : Cash shop class with pro player , and no1 can change it.

The problem here is that when both players undestand the basics of their character then the sin will win 90% of the time against a wiz even if the wiz has godly gear. I mean classes are not balanced when you consider people having equal gear the TB is the race to pick for PvP because sins pwn in 1v1 pvp and psychics outpower the wizard class in mass pvp.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The problem here is that when both players undestand the basics of their character then the sin will win 90% of the time against a wiz even if the wiz has godly gear. I mean classes are not balanced when you consider people having equal gear the TB is the race to pick for PvP because sins pwn in 1v1 pvp and psychics outpower the wizard class in mass pvp.

i fully understand this , i just meant that sins dont kill other people 100% of the time , and there are players who can kill them too. I just used the wiz example since they are the class that has lost its former popularity , not its shine though.

As for the psychic / wiz mass PVP ability , i agree , though a wiz with chi pots and cloud eruption still is something to be afraid of. but i guess there are other factors too.

But who cares , R8 archers just kill all b:laughb:laugh Sarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue