Zerk proc

Options
Conqbankll - Lost City
Conqbankll - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Seeker
Some skills of seeker can't zerk. Which skills zerk can't proc?
Post edited by Conqbankll - Lost City on

Comments

• QuakeX - Lost City
    QuakeX - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    im curious too, im using r8 sowrd so cnt try out... yo hh90 zerk dudes input
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    im curious too, im using r8 sowrd so cnt try out... yo hh90 zerk dudes input

sowrd cnt hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ive had them all proc on my seeker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadlife - Lost City
    Deadlife - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yea I havent really noticed any specific skills that do not, although the only 2 i care about both do, gemini and vortex the rest im sure have i just havent noticed cause they dont pop 55-65k off a mobs head
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    speaking of zerks, how well does the dmg on the 90 gold sword proc? >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Conqbankll - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Someone told me it only proc the fire but dmg stay the same, someone told me it proc but not exactly double the dmg.????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options

its nice when you zerk. but when you dont its kinda meh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    its nice when you zerk. but when you dont its kinda meh.
    not sure if you understood my question lol
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It procs a lot for me. I'd say it's about 10% of the time.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • QuakeX - Lost City
    QuakeX - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the question is does it proc for all skills? i heard it doesnt for medal skills.

if it procs do u realise it is x2 dmg

hh90 dmg is so cute even if it procs the dmg is stil cute.
  • godcantsaveyou
    godcantsaveyou Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I have the HH90 Fire Lotus-zerksword..
    It does proc quite often in vortex
    Also procs 1 out of ..say .. every 12 hits.
    somtimes you get like 5 procs in a row.
    I have never seen it work for edged blur..
    but for everything else its worked ATLEAST once
    gemini slash-zerk-crit=sweetness
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the question is does it proc for all skills? i heard it doesnt for medal skills.

if it procs do u realise it is x2 dmg

hh90 dmg is so cute even if it procs the dmg is stil cute.

yes ALL skills can zerk. seeing as how zerk depends on the weapon and not the skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yes ALL skills can zerk. seeing as how zerk depends on the weapon and not the skill.

Doesn't work that way for barbs.
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It procs a lot for me. I'd say it's about 10% of the time.
    damn thats a bit lower than i expected T_T
  • Satellizer_ - Lost City
    Satellizer_ - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sounds good
  • Conqbankll - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Options
    :o so Seeker's max damage output is lower than BM's zerk crit? since seeker's zerk can't 2x the skill dmg
  • Deadlife - Lost City
    Deadlife - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

i hit for 60k + on both gemini and vortex on a zerk crit on mobs, have not zerk crit on pvp yet on either

Im currently 90 with a +4 sword 1 sock immac with a base 75 vit base dex to use wep and rest str build