Your FML moments

CyndrnX - Harshlands
CyndrnX - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Archer
well officailly my archer is now my main yay! me!:D but aside from that i wanted to know on your archer what have been some of your greatest/memerable f my life moments?(As to try and lighten up the archer forums a little less math more holy path xD wack ryhming ftw!)

A while back i was running in an fb with some friends(the tabber was a mystic) mind you i was lvl42 at the time. So when we reach clacid the two mystics thatwere in squad lured his followers we killed them no problem. Clacid decides to walk closer to the hexirver or w/e they're called. The tank( a barb) runs in and starts tankng without drawing aggro. Before Clacid dies i wanted to be different and use fist I ran up to him and fisted him then some voice in my head said used winged pledge(I'm not sure if that's the attack but it's AoE)> Lo and behold the attack hits three of the exploding bugs and they start munching on me in a panic i continued using fist and because i changed around my skill bar i didn't remember where winged shell was. I was able to kill one but the explosion got meb:shocked
This is just one of my many fml moments that i hope never happens again. feel frre to safe and omment :D
Post edited by CyndrnX - Harshlands on

Comments

• grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    BH69. Decent squad with barb for tank, cleric, blademaster etc. Everything was going well until we reached Polearm. Barb was tanking just fine until suddenly he died o.o" Seems that I was the biggest DD after that because Pole start running towards me. When I saw that I instantly used Wings of Grace thanks to which I resisted the first hit. In order to take Pole away from the squad because of his deadly AoE I started running around the lake using holy path. Cleric managed to rez the barb and he instantly tried to get aggro. Result > dead. Same thing happened a few more times while in the end Pole had only 15-20K hp left so I just stopped and finished him.
  • Fiorrello_ - Raging Tide
    Fiorrello_ - Raging Tide Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    once in bh59 while fighting the water boss our barb died, i don't know how because our cleric was a pretty good cleric.
    so after that the boss started to assassinate (basicly one hit kill everyone) all of the dd's. being a conservative archer i got to watch as he smacked the assassin to death, the bm tried to run and got one shot by magic. i tossed on winged shell, and stole the agro from the fleeing cleric, i lost my winged shell, so hit wings of grace to give my charm time to cool down. then i downed a dew of gods protection, and kept tanking.

luckily the cleric was quick enough to realize an opportunity and ran back while i tanked and spammed second wind. he even managed to rez everyone else, and the tank regained control of the situation while i got to die and watch as the almost dead boss died and everyone else got the kill. b:sad
    patience is a virtue
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    When a 2.2 sin out dpsed me.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    BOOGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How is your arm? :O
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Still broken, off to the hospital again
  • Genehoang - Lost City
    Genehoang - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    spent bout an hour and 40 teles shouting making GV wave 5 rainbow squad for my map 3 culti, bought pots for the barb and failed at wave 3 b:bye so ye, when we came out I literally said FML irl b:cry

and bout bh/fb69, Polearm always bring tragedy to your squad
  • EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver
    EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Somehow i got to level range of 80 not knowing that Thunderous Blast was an aoe.
    For the first time in my 80 levels that day in FC, i got the bright idea to use it during the exp room boss and lo and behold! it squad wiped us!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happily forum married to Zannie again. >:O Haters gonna hate
  • Random - Harshlands
    Random - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    qianji during an fb 59 we r using a mystic healer instead of cleric (squad of 2 bms, 1 seeker 1 mystic) and a bm tank. mystic puts a revive buff only on herself and no1 else and during the boss fight runs out of mana so the bm then dies followed by the mystic then the qianji turns to me i throw everything i got at it wings of protection x2 wings of grace x2 absolute domain x 1 loads of charm ticks and event pots and me and the 3 remaining squad members get it down to 15k hp and then i die after which the remaining two try to run and both die, and the boss resets after all this the mystic decides to finally revive and i was soo angry. i tried so hard to give the mystic time to revive and heal me but decides to wait until entire squad wipes.

eventually we end up getting a cleric and finishing the fb with only one of the bms dieing alot coz the cleric had lvl 11 res ie no xp lost so the bm just ran into 10 mobs everytime it was kinda funny :D

this happened today btw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    When i scored a 31k crit hit on pole in BH 69 pyro . Nearly drew aggro but my pro fac mates saved the day b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Not really a moment, but...

Having to tank all of my BH59's because no Barbs could hold aggro against me, even if I started 1/2 into the Boss' hp. b:surrender I blame fail barbs...

I'll probably think of a few tomorrow when I'm more awake. XD
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Not really a moment, but...

Having to tank all of my BH59's because no Barbs could hold aggro against me, even if I started 1/2 into the Boss' hp. b:surrender I blame fail barbs...

I'll probably think of a few tomorrow when I'm more awake. XD

same happened to me at 59 , dont worry it's common ,

not our faut , we are pro , they cant tank b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • OlieTheKing - Lost City
    OlieTheKing - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Too many times ive been in a difficult fight, won and been half ay through shouting yes before i get gang ***** by 3 sins...
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Today morning, I needed Voidweaver for my Divine Order thingy and finally got a SoT squad willing to do it for me.

At voidweaver, veno pulls, I try to move a bit further back from the rest of the squad but end up misclicking and fall off the path. Sin finishes it in a couple of seconds.

b:cry
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    was in 3-2 after everyone dropped, i was holding emp while cleric ressed and rebuff and used wings of grace after i was paralyzed D: thinking it would take it off QQ lol fail

also back in when we had nef tws, i remember hearing they were around our totem but i still went to the light after thinking about it xD as soon as i dropped down i saw 20+ nefs on our totem and was like "......****...." and out of reflex popped a tranq xD kinda funny to see so many "resists" fly up though xD

3rd i can remember in that same tw was when somehow i got in the base and barraged from the wrong side xD was some great lol's for both sides though lol. needed a laugh after almost 3 hours of that tw xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • CyndrnX - Harshlands
    CyndrnX - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wot! these are some pretty interesting fml's xD keep it going I haven't had any lately but i'm sure something is going to come up