TW - April 15 - April 17

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The two people above just missed the point.

EQ attacking EP is the same as Regenesis attacking EQ? Please.

Let's see... people of 30 vs people of 80 is the same as people of 80 vs people of 80?
    And I didn't even count in the differense in levels and gear...

If you think that EQ is on the same league as EpicPhail, you need to wake up and smell the coffee.
    One is a seriously huge longterm succesful TW faction and the other doesn't have even half of the resources.

On the other hand....
    We were quite unorganised, but our battle against EpicPhail was as enjoyable as ever before. It was a very good fight. :)

Thats exactly what is wrong with the server. People who spend more time crying about losing lands than actually doing something about it. Until you gain a war mentality it will stay that way. TW is serious, playing for fun will get you no TW at all. Sad but definitely true. You have to be willing to lose to be able to win. Cryers and quitters don't succeed in TW. You act like once regen takes eq down, they will leave the rest of factions in place. Get real. The tw map is made for war. Start fighting for your piece. The fights won't be easy, but that makes it worthwhile.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Let's see... people of 30 vs people of 80 is the same as people of 80 vs people of 80?
    And I didn't even count in the differense in levels and gear...

Then get more members.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    merging factions might sound bad in the beginning and everything changes and all this
    especially officers will want to avoid getting degraded to commissioners
    but in the end all members benefit of being part of something new, stronger xd
    officers should give up their power for the greater goals of the community

some will leave, cause they cant deal with big factions, let them
    they are aint a big loss anyways - wont ever contribute to the community

with a big faction any endgame activities will be more joyful
    thats why the strongest chars will always leave the small factions, they show more dedication to the game, the current faction just cant offer what they are looking for

~have an allied faction - or maybe more?
    choose your own faction to be the one to die and move on with all active members
    ~kick all alts and everyone who didnt login for the past 3 weeks- in the destinated faction to have room for everyone :P

what kind of faction are you?
    laid back or TW faction? - there is no in between
    lad back factions are learning factions ~like kindergarten :P the best of them will move to a TW faction at a certain peak point

b:victory faction-dynamics-theoretics RAWR
    broken english grammer inculded b:cute
    i like potato
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    @People
    When Calamity went after conquering the map, they didn't go after the weakest ones first. They picked and chose those factions that were the biggest pains in their butt.

There was and is factions that prove a much bigger threath to EQ that they can take out almost just as easy as EP and on that point it seems a bit like a low blow. You can try to justify it with "Everything's fair in a war" but it doesn't change the facts.

Secondly, I'm in Bushido, not EP, we didn't lose a land, we GAINED a land. Therefore the claim of me QQing for losing a land doesn't exactly hold water.

Thirdly, I've been playing here for 3 years and not once have I left the faction I joined. As a result I've had a part in building up what we are today and as a result, we have 2 lands today. Along the road we've had countless losses as well. Now.... Aubree, please point out to me, where did I say anywhere that we expected stuff to be handed to us in a silver platter?

Might makes right, right?
    That is what I'm hearing from you people. I sure do hope that you don't gain any power over any military. I'd dread to see the result...

Batallamos hasta la victoria, siempre.
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I was passed out sleeping during bidding. QQ

That sucks. I know Tapout has missed more than a few bids because we were all sh*t-face drunk and musing over Rillman's Jesus-in-his-pants.

In other news, I slept through Tapout vs. Vanquish, which sucks. Everyone in Tapout was hoping for a 1-on-1 TW, since our first TW with Vanquish was a blast. Plus, everyone needs to get killed by Mr. Robo at least once in their gaming career. Though I doubt Larkray was complaining about Tapout being a "no show" this time. =D

More on-topic aside: Factions TW against factions, regardless of strength. If you own territory, a stronger faction will eventually attack you. Tapout lost its land to InTandem. Hell, we didn't even show up so we could all save our charms/apo (sorry, InTandem). But Tapout doesn't do TW without realizing that risk. Yes, it sucks getting steamrolled in 5-10 minutes, because we all know that TWs against an evenly matched faction are ******n fun, even in spite of the cost we pay in charms, apo, and food, but at the same time that's a risk you take just by owning land. Rather than lamenting the loss of your land, use your failure to steel your members and recruit more people so that you may fight on an even standing.

Speaking of which: Tapout, now recruiting 60+. (Or maybe it's 70+? Or 80+? I forget...we mostly just look for drinking buddies.)
  • Satchiko - Dreamweaver
    Satchiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'm not exactly Equinox's biggest fan but it seems like most people conveniently forget that they lost their last few TWs with Regenesis really quickly. I could be wrong but I don't think EQ lasted even ten minutes in this most recent one. It seems strange to me that it's wrong for any faction to get crystal bashed unless it's Equinox on the receiving end. In fact not only is it okay but it's actually expected of them to do nothing but bid on Regenesis every week. I suppose as a server we could all just agree to never bid on other factions ever again in order to avoid one sided TWs for all eternity but that seems a bit absurd to me.
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    @Satchiko

Again, that's not the point. The point is that EQ had plenty of other targets which made more strategic sense. If EP was the only viable land they could have gone for, sure, that's one thing... but when you go for them instead of some other faction that would be a bigger threath to them, is completely another.

EQ's attack on EP was foolish on strategic point of view as well as social point of view.

As I said, you can try to justify it with "Everythings fair in war", but that argument does not hold water upon closer examination. Unless EQ has utterly inept strategists of course...

Fight, all the way for victory.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    they move south to attack their inbreed ...uhm.. bicycle club :)
    i like potato
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Batallamos hasta la victoria, siempre.

Hey Hazumu, I didn't know you spoke Spanish. :D

This is completely unrelated, but if you were trying to offer a translation on the following post you made after this one, then I just want to point out that what you said is: "we fight till victory, always" and not "fight, all the way for victory." If that wasn't what you were doing, then ignore me.

(Not trying to be rude or anything, just pointing it out is all.) D:
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Tyramera - Dreamweaver
    Tyramera - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Again, that's not the point. The point is that EQ had plenty of other targets which made more strategic sense. If EP was the only viable land they could have gone for, sure, that's one thing... but when you go for them instead of some other faction that would be a bigger threath to them, is completely another.

EQ's attack on EP was foolish on strategic point of view as well as social point of view.

As I said, you can try to justify it with "Everythings fair in war", but that argument does not hold water upon closer examination. Unless EQ has utterly inept strategists of course...

Stairway has one of the best TW apos in the game. Taking that land makes perfect strategic sense, so that EQ can stock up on that apo in order to face those "other faction(s) that would be a bigger threat to them." Taking the land also stops those other factions from taking it first, holding it, and preventing EQ from having access to that apo. At this point most of the level three lands are pretty equal, all pay the same, but stairway is a glaring exception and is an important territory b/c of the apo - there was nothing foolish about that strategy at all. Why would EQ attack :3 or Dyna or whoever those other factions are you wanted EQ to attack last week, when they could attack them the next week with better apo?
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    i might be wrong but
    my memory tells me that the special stairway apoth is zooming powder
    (0 channeling for all classes 5 sec)

but they do still hold archosaur, again, calamity memory ~ zooming powder

well just pointing that out
    (dont beat me tym :P)
    XD
    i like potato
  • Satchiko - Dreamweaver
    Satchiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    @Satchiko

Fight, all the way for victory.

Did you miss all the people in this thread explaining that Stairway Officer can make sutra power orbs? That's an apo that grants six seconds of invincibility and can only be made in two places in the whole game, the other being the Officer of the Streams. There's a lot of strategic value in controlling one of the places to make such a powerful apo.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i might be wrong but

Zooming Thunder is Archo only as far as I remember. Shadow Binders are from Stairway.

Coming from a pure TW only faction, I'd expect you to know that b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • GoodStart - Dreamweaver
    GoodStart - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I have a serious issue with all factions that attacked this week and defeated their opponent in less than 1 hour 18 minutes.

HOW DARE YOU !?! b:angry

anyways

If you own territory, a stronger faction will eventually attack you.

nuff said. (unless you are a member of Regenesis - then you don't have to worry about any factions being stronger)
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I leveled! b:pleased
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i might be wrong but

but they do still hold archosaur, again, calamity memory ~ zooming powder

well just pointing that out
    (dont beat me tym :P)
    XD

Stairway is sutra power orb and shadow binder powder.
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Stairway is sutra power orb and shadow binder powder.
    Can I call you smoothie? I will anyways.
    Smoothie isn't proud of my archer leveling? QQ
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    aaah, those two i dont use

bad memory is bad
    i like potato
    edited April 2011
    Can I call you smoothie? I will anyways.
    Smoothie isn't proud of my archer leveling? QQ

My awnser is in your signature b:avoid
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    My awnser is in your signature b:avoid

Is that a yes?
    anyone find hidden message yet? :o
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I just realized i havent posted in your thread in a long time o.o
    So.........................Filters through the black borders of all threads making shrill and inhuman sounds. Taints your thread with my pressence and infect all who post therin so that they may in turn infect all whom they come into contact with, and so on and so on...until my purpose is achieved.
    Tag your it.

Is that a yes?

I think he means green.
    30 is proer than 31 btw. You alhoon.
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    I just realized i havent posted in your thread in a long time o.o
    So.........................Filters through the black borders of all threads making shrill and inhuman sounds. Taints your thread with my pressence and infect all who post therin so that they may in turn infect all whom they come into contact with, and so on and so on...until my purpose is achieved.
    Tag your it.

I think he means green.
    30 is proer than 31 btw. You alhoon.

31>30
    31 is bigger!
    that mean no one found the hidden message excluding balt o.o
    ewwwww
    BTW! You used the wrong "your" it should've been "you're" when you said "Tag your it."
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    That sucks. I know Tapout has missed more than a few bids because we were all sh*t-face drunk and musing over Rillman's Jesus-in-his-pants.

In other news, I slept through Tapout vs. Vanquish, which sucks. Everyone in Tapout was hoping for a 1-on-1 TW, since our first TW with Vanquish was a blast. Plus, everyone needs to get killed by Mr. Robo at least once in their gaming career. Though I doubt Larkray was complaining about Tapout being a "no show" this time. =D

More on-topic aside: Factions TW against factions, regardless of strength. If you own territory, a stronger faction will eventually attack you. Tapout lost its land to InTandem. Hell, we didn't even show up so we could all save our charms/apo (sorry, InTandem). But Tapout doesn't do TW without realizing that risk. Yes, it sucks getting steamrolled in 5-10 minutes, because we all know that TWs against an evenly matched faction are ******n fun, even in spite of the cost we pay in charms, apo, and food, but at the same time that's a risk you take just by owning land. Rather than lamenting the loss of your land, use your failure to steel your members and recruit more people so that you may fight on an even standing.

Speaking of which: Tapout, now recruiting 60+. (Or maybe it's 70+? Or 80+? I forget...we mostly just look for drinking buddies.)

Gratz on tapout's pretty ruby color b:dirty
    edited April 2011
    Is that a yes?

b:cry She hates us all
    edited April 2011
    Well, I hate you to. Hope you delevel your stupid archer b:angry
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Well, I hate you to. Hope you delevel your stupid archer b:angry

How dare you! b:angry b:angry b:angry
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    @Satchiko
    I looked high and low where the apothecary was mentioned before Tyramera explained it extensively and I noticed that the only person to do so was Sirrobert, in a very small and modest manner, but he did nevertheless.

I do admit that I was arguing from ignorance and that Sirrobert was right pointing it out to me, however his message was quite lost in the sea of nonsense reasoning.

And no Dec, I don't actually speak spanish, was only quoting a certain leader.

However, Sirrobert was still the only person to bring this up before Tyramera did and therefore it is not logical to say "Missed 'all' the people" when there was only 1 person that very briefly hinted at it. No, that is not an excuse for my ignorance, but it is a reason why I overlooked it when everyone else was spewing nonsense.

With that note my hat goes off for Sirrobert, Decus (For spanish lessons), and Tyramera.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I hate you too Thriv :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Decus (For spanish lessons)

Anytime, my friend. b:cute
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    I hate you too Thriv :(

I hate you more :(
    happy..early birthday o.O