Radiance vs GoldDigrz

Options

Comments

• Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You sure that is not where Andro disappeared with ?
    I mean you know he does have a thing for Venos and all
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

would ALMOST be worth it to reroll a veno just to please my poor little barbtard hubby....

but then i drool everytime i tank entire instances solo.

i guess i'll just go pout in a corner. you know, sins wiggle all sexy like venos too. must be the tails >.< b:cry
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    mmmm tails....
    btw the lack of gills help a tad too ^^
    edited April 2011
    Options
    mmmm tails....
    btw the lack of gills help a tad too ^^

i made her as human looking as possible!!! QQQQQ

eh, oh well... cleric is still single. sin feels single. perhaps they should go on a double date? kinda a 2 for 1 deal for some lucky fella ;)

hmmmmm i know this sin that i love to spend time with ;)

wow, do i know how to derail a thread....
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yes..we need more drama around here, Anne. I need to stir the pot a bit.

Be right back, making soup.
  • Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear
    Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    oki...i step out of this...this thingy aint for me but first wanna find out somethingb:surrender

Evanera, i want a proff i did reapply to Enrage as u said coz if i did, there must be one...stop talking sht, makes u'r mouth smell worse than already does.... And, to calm yourself down, attacking me with what u tried...u are wasting u'r time :)

To all: why cant u close the damn forums as i did since started PWi and didnt post till today and get ingame and play it for *** sake. All u wanna do is stay on forums and QQ? GG, this sure is a + for u...and shows how much of attention u ask. Why GD is such a pain in u'r back?Are we such a big of a threat to u? Why cant u try to solve u'r sht instead of covering it? Let the TW's talk, not u'r qq's on forums....

buuubyeb:byeb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    greeny you know i love you, but...

seriously, i'm loving the sh.. talk. it reminds me of old enrage. like you said, lets let the TWs talk for themselves....

*pulls out her tw map and darts* i hope my dart hits a color one step closer to GD. i am bored with no-show wars already.

*goes back to daydreaming of a little fun with that certain sin....*
  • DEATHJOKER - Heavens Tear
    DEATHJOKER - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Greeeeeeeeeen goblin is being serious NOT!!!! [dude bro gal it] not sure what you are.
    maybe u remember when u RQ enrage for rad and got owned almost quit then came back went to GD looking for what they call Enrage dream that u will never get back remember when u cried for rules? the likes of u make me sick i lol the day u RE apply. poor Yas he is stuck with you qq

anyway never post here again it's a sore view to see :l
    Note love GD people <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]THE BIRD OF THE HERMES IS MY NAME EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME
  • Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear
    Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Greeeeeeeeeen goblin is being serious NOT!!!! [dude bro gal it] not sure what you are.
    maybe u remember when u RQ enrage for rad and got owned almost quit then came back went to GD looking for what they call Enrage dream that u will never get back remember when u cried for rules? the likes of u make me sick i lol the day u RE apply. poor Yas he is stuck with you qq

anyway never post here again it's a sore view to see :l
    Note love GD people <3

b:thanksb:chuckleme and yas divorced dummie....and u should remember the days u were treated as sht in enrage and i nvr said no to helping u...but meh...rats are still rats> Now, whats weirds...hmm, u do sound like Sheswes, but i expect more intelligence from him tbh... and WTF with me re-apply. After i left Enrage last time nvr re-applied, went Rad and GD( too much info for u'r neuron?)

And in the end, i think we all have the right to dream abt old Enrage.....and those TW's u werent rostered in coz u'r gear was too crappy ..QfQ moooooaaaarrrrr ( and now serious, dont provoke me to respond again lol) and lol..,,poor Yas,,....dude, u nvr changed a word with him so why bring his name up? met u in twb:cute

P.S. i am a hermafrodit lolb:pleasedb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol..,,poor Yas,,....dude, u nvr changed a word with him so why bring his name up? met u in twb:cute

Has ANYBODY ever even seen / heard yas speak, nevermind exchange words and have a conversation with him?!

Silent archer is silent. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    P.S. i am a hermafrodit lolb:pleasedb:laugh

pictures or it didnt happen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    *hermaphrodite

and wow this thread has derailed into a mess of bad insults (and by bad i mean a 3rd grader could probably come up with better). wow greeny your first time on the forums and you're already involved in mid-lvl verbal pvp.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    rofl treated like **** u say funny because the people who did that where some none factors left enrage and RQ like you same core that did nothing to us u where one of them QQ more my gear u say lol my gear is same as ever my kill count is more then u i bet with what u saying*crappy gear* lol and the roster on my Goblin u know that there where 2 BM's taking turns in tw's another fail card u playing. u know what green goblin i feel sorry GD have you poor people
    Green Goblin oh Green goblin u make me happy to know that a none factor veno still alive playing the gear card for some attention oh man this is sooooo cooooool

Note: green goblin history RQ join guild RQ joins another guild RQ her shoes went missing O_M_G rage quit and joins another guild love that :P
    and for the grand finally Ball's to you<3 lets hear u QQ more about more stuff * still a sore view to see you here oh god have mercy*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]THE BIRD OF THE HERMES IS MY NAME EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

That was supposed to be OUR secret not entire forums b:angry *takes whips out*

Anne, i swear it wasnt me b:cute b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
    edited April 2011
    Options
    funny because the people who asked u to leave Enrage left enrage and RQ and now share same guild as you

Double post probably but who cares.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
    edited April 2011
    Options
    That was supposed to be OUR secret not entire forums b:angry *takes whips out*

Anne, i swear it wasnt me b:cute b:chuckle

i would rage, but this hurts sooo much i'm gonna go QQ in my carebear corner all alone. Damn venos and their smexy tails....
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I am not a veno anymore ... look theres no tail! *puts an angel halo* b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options

*pouts* but the damage has been done ....

*sigh* b:cry
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    rofl treated like **** u say funny because the people who did that where some none factors left enrage and RQ like you same core that did nothing to us u where one of them QQ more my gear u say lol my gear is same as ever my kill count is more then u i bet with what u saying*crappy gear* lol and the roster on my Goblin u know that there where 2 BM's taking turns in tw's another fail card u playing. u know what green goblin i feel sorry GD have you poor people
    Green Goblin oh Green goblin u make me happy to know that a none factor veno still alive playing the gear card for some attention oh man this is sooooo cooooool

Note: green goblin history RQ join guild RQ joins another guild RQ her shoes went missing O_M_G rage quit and joins another guild love that :P
    and for the grand finally Ball's to you<3 lets hear u QQ more about more stuff * still a sore view to see you here oh god have mercy*

My brain exploded trying to read that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    average 2-shot enrage mystic with no social skills
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    average 2-shot enrage mystic with no social skills

At least i improved from 1 shot to 2 shots b:victory and i swear im working on my social skills b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Wait...what?

Oh my head...
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited April 2011
    Options
    At least i improved from 1 shot to 2 shots b:victory and i swear im working on my social skills b:surrender

ohaider nub mystic! when will I next meet you at north arch auctioneer on one of my alts? :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Anytime tomorrow, we can duel again b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    oh wow what did i do oh sorry forum's i think i made the archer and Lady blow up take this * lollipop* and forgot that you read that

so GD cool people huh <3 you guys :D
    edited April 2011
    Options
    oh wow what did i do oh sorry forum's i think i made the archer and Lady blow up take this * lollipop* and forgot that you read that

so GD cool people huh <3 you guys :D

QQ i want a lollipop
    edited April 2011
    Options
    QQ i want a lollipop

@--- for you anne b:cute (i stole this one from an old stock Nyu used to give to Pie b:quiet )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    QQ i want a lollipop

You can have mine...b:mischievous

sorry, had to be said :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You can have mine...b:mischievous

sorry, had to be said :D

*steps away slowly* um, thanks but thats ok surreal. i'll pass. i'm hunting a certain sin, remember?
    edited April 2011
    Options
    *steps away slowly* um, thanks but thats ok surreal. i'll pass. i'm hunting a certain sin, remember?

Don't tell me it's that nub ForeverFaith.

I r so bored :{

Bus trips suck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]