how good is claw barb before perma spark?

supertroyman1
supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Barbarian
ik this is silly quiestion but.... say for soloing hh 3-2 or 3-3 i read u could make alot of money as a claw barb. but is it any more then another class.and is doing stuff like this only easy if u have alot of money and can get perma spark or is there a happy middle non csed ground?
Post edited by supertroyman1 on

Comments

• Korsov - Heavens Tear
    Korsov - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ummm.....perma-spark (5.0 aps) is possible w/out cs'ing, but the cost is certainly nothing to laugh at.

As for your question, by my calculations, you would likely be wtfpwnd in 3-2 or 3-3 if you can't be perma-sparked. Even with perma-spark possible, if Emperor times his attack speed debuff right and you don't have any debuff-removing apoth you would still be in trouble if your hp is low enough. Being a little less than perma-sparked (3.33 or 4.0) can still be very effective in other places, I just have my doubts about doing 3-2 or 3-3 solo without it (at least if you plan to do Emperor).
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    thank u. always nice to have pro give good honest opinon b:victory
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ummm.....perma-spark (5.0 aps) is possible w/out cs'ing, but the cost is certainly nothing to laugh at.

As for your question, by my calculations, you would likely be wtfpwnd in 3-2 or 3-3 if you can't be perma-sparked. Even with perma-spark possible, if Emperor times his attack speed debuff right and you don't have any debuff-removing apoth you would still be in trouble if your hp is low enough. Being a little less than perma-sparked (3.33 or 4.0) can still be very effective in other places, I just have my doubts about doing 3-2 or 3-3 solo without it (at least if you plan to do Emperor).

Perma spark is 4.0, btw. Sort of even less with beastial rage but thats not spammable while permasparking. Anyway, 2-2, 2-3, and 3-1 are also profitable. Work your way up from there to learn the timing.

Alot of it comes down to timing your spark to avoid the huge hits but still keeping sparked enough to soak up heals from paint.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory