Question about character strength vs time

shastii
shastii Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Hi. I have no idea if this is the right place to post this, but... Anyway.

After a few weeks of not playing PW due to computer issues, I finally got back on last night. Things that I could fight before in like, two seconds, keep killing me. What the heck is with this? They're lower levels than I am, and I'm using all my skills and stuff like before, but why on Earth (and HOW, exactly) are they killing me? It used to be, my HP would only go down like 1/4 of the way, and now it's just "lol I died."

I've got a Tideborn Assassin, level 24. (noob, I know, lmao)

So I guess the MAIN thing I'm asking is this- if you leave your character unused for a while, does it get weaker?
Post edited by shastii on

Comments

• Kieve - Dreamweaver
    Kieve - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No, your character doesn't weaken over time.
    If you're one of the people who make use of a Jones Blessing, check and see if it expired? And, maybe dumb question but are you certain all your gear is equipped (and above 0/### durability)?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Clockwork spider luvs you.
    youtube.com/watch?v=J9TPpBwVhM8
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    your char didn't get worse, you did
  • Benae - Heavens Tear
    Benae - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No, your character doesn't weaken over time.
    If you're one of the people who make use of a Jones Blessing, check and see if it expired? And, maybe dumb question but are you certain all your gear is equipped (and above 0/### durability)?

Yep, my items' durability is above 0/xxx. I've never used a Jones Blessing either.

Also, DaKillanator- I wouldn't doubt it lol.
  • CocteauTwin - Lost City
    CocteauTwin - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Some time ago they put a time limit on Supply Stash items. The only thing that comes to my mind is that you were using lvl 20 Supply Stash Daggers and their time has expired. If it's not that, then I really don't know.
  • /Eclipse - Harshlands25
    /Eclipse - Harshlands25 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    With level 24 you meet the first mobs which can cast a physical damage reflecting skill on themself. I mean the ranged urchins outside of archo.