so is it ok to scam people for frost?

__Kikyo__ - Lost City
__Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
the sin clears out frost and charges people to kill heads,mobs,boss. up 300k+
and then they boot them from the party after paying.So im wondering is this bannable or what?Or its are own fault for trusting people and let these people continue to do this ****.

how many people here had this happen to them on there alts? i have twice already.
Post edited by __Kikyo__ - Lost City on

Comments

• HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I don't think it's right but i don't think the TOS prevents it so ummmm, ask some of your friends to solo? Half of my fl are always trying to sell me the big room x.x
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver
    OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It's common practice for loser sins to do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    bla thats what i get for logging on so late on this game.gawd i hate people in this game even more hahaha.bunch of rats do anything for coins.Good night
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Well, technically it *is* scamming if he/she sells you a product/service and then purposely fails to deliver it. But you would need proof. All I can say is, one of two things: either refuse to pay until after the killing is done, or SS everything. Keep the trade window of money screenshotted and chatbox telling what the money trade is for as well. Say in chat something like, so 500k for heads and stuff? before you pay so that person will respond accordingly. Then when you are kicked you have proof, SS the line that you have been kicked out of squad along with pic of boss/mobs remaining, etc.

Good luck. Scammers should be punished, imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Never happened, mostly because I would never pay for heads. Mostly I just clear the instance on my barb with a cleric and then we switch to our alts and do heads.

Had one time where I went on an FC run and after we finished mobs the barb kicked me from squad for heads. Fortunately I was level 85 so I started the quest and killed, when timer got low I went back to character screen and logged in again. Still got less xp than normal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You may be able to ticket it as a form of player harassment. It doesn't hurt to try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Honestly, it's MUCH more profitable to keep repeat customers than scam one group and permanently ruin your reputation. I make 2m in 35-50 minutes soloing FC, whenever I want; if I scammed a group for a mere 2m, that cash cow would be skinned and butchered.
  • Rieco - Raging Tide
    Rieco - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I vote do that thing where you play the game normally till 80, then just get an FC squad, now you cant get scammed out of your cash.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I vote do that thing where you play the game normally till 80, then just get an FC squad, now you cant get scammed out of your cash.
    you mean 90, right?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2011

No instead you waste time and some cash(on repairs, pots and genie stamina) when the idiotic lead decides to kick you so he/she can cash out on some noobs
  • IHazNutz - Dreamweaver
    IHazNutz - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    you mean 90, right?

Why would you wait until 90?

As long as you have one 85+ in squad to activate quests, a squad of 80's can run FC just fine.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Why would you wait until 90?

As long as you have one 85+ in squad to activate quests, a squad of 80's can run FC just fine.
    try getting a squad at 80. I've only ever managed to get 1 or 2 that isn't a FACTION run. (or wasn't cala doing it to be nice to me)
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It's a trust trade.. that's part of the risk for doing something like that. Tbh i have no sympathy for people bypassing the game from like lvl 3x - 100 by only doing frosts and wondering why their character sucks at endgame.

Play the game instead of frosts, problem solved.. There should be a level limit to enter frost anyways. So many hyper noobs in my bh squads who are so clueless on what to do in certain situations.. Mainly clerics.
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I would try to have something done about it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It's never ok to scam people for -any- reason.
  • BlubZ - Heavens Tear
    BlubZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    bla thats what i get for logging on so late on this game.gawd i hate people in this game even more hahaha.bunch of rats do anything for coins.Good night

stuff happens when ur server has HH and WB b:cute
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2011
    It's never ok to scam people for -any- reason.

This. Take your screenshots if this happens to you and send a ticket here: http://support.perfectworld.com/

Honestly, if you don't want to get scammed like this, lv the normal way, or do this kind of thing with your friends/faction.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.