Some DQ System Changes (items added/removed)

Comments

• imperialangel
    imperialangel Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    FIX THE BUG DONT PUNISH THE PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been working to get r9 and me and my faction has been collecting dq points to help me get the medals I never once tried to exploit this game just ban the players who did and fix the glitch then let it run this was the thing that I was enjoying doing it gave me a reason to grind normal mobs... seriously unimpressed!
  • Promivius - Dreamweaver
    Promivius - Dreamweaver Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Don't hold your breath Hidden_Ninja

I would be surprised really surprised if he did.
    I speak for myself. My opinions are my own.
    Assuming I speak for others is therefor void.
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Any plans on fixing the game?
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    400k dq points sitting around doing nothing really? you do realize thats 20 medals. its not pwi's fault you and your kid wasnt smart enough to cash the dq points in. also its not theft they didnt take anything away from you you still have all your dq points and pwi cant help it if pw my says no you cant do this since pwi just licenses the game. if PW MY wanted they could tell PWI to pull the plug on DQ Rewards completely or they will remove the license.

http://perfectworld.com/about/aboutus

Perfect World Entertainment is a subsidiary of the Perfect World Co.

The CN and International version are owned by the same people - managed by different sets of people.

There is no licensing involved. For this reason Perfect World games are one of the few games that receive English updates almost as immediately after the Chinese version.
  • VonSabrewulf - Harshlands
    VonSabrewulf - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    save your breath this was never about the glicth, this was about PWI not making enougth money from people because they farmed the medals. They want peopel to buy them in the boutique for 25$ each. Its about profit pure and simple, i just wish they had the balls to admit it
  • kenpachikensai
    kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    PWI lost their balls long ago when they maded packs sales every single week
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:beatup <- bumpity-bear bumps for justice!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mistiks - Raging Tide
    Mistiks - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    this is unvelibable
    i have wasted a lot of money to get my r9 i couldnt play for a while for personal problems but i had spent the money i earned mayself and i am not rich in my country the r9 is too expensive to get and i got the tokens with lot of effort i was so exited that now i could play again and farm my medal with dq as i expected when i bought the chips for the tokens to now realized this !! wtf ! what should i do not playing anymore? can you please stop loughting at ppl this is unfair and a shame.!! b:angry
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lol@85 pages of rage
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    Ellisandro - Archosaur Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i sold my chest of coins (from level 50 stash) to an npc hours ago.. still no dq points for it.. how come?? it's even included in the dq items list :(

sorry, didn't have the gumption to read through this whole thread.. b:sad
  • fuqthegovt
    fuqthegovt Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lol@85 pages of rage

More importantly 85 pages of rage quitters. I myself am playing DAO for the next 3 weeks till Witcher 2 comes out and never giving PWE the time of day ever again on anything they make/manage other than to bytch on their forums. Fvck mmos (so-called free and otherwise), sick of getting screwed one way or another, this was the last straw. I'd rather pay my $50 a month (about the time it takes me to finish it and move to next one) and still have what I paid for instead of getting robbed. And if PWE happens to make a regular rpg I'll avoid it if it has their name on it.
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    Ellisandro - Archosaur Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    why did they close that other thread if this is just people whinging?? i would truly love an answer to my question.. b:victory
  • Scarrface - Dreamweaver
    Scarrface - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    145 posts until 1000!

Bring back the medals!
  • Jenovadeath - Lost City
    Jenovadeath - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    LoL at this thread slowly slipping off the first page b:chuckle as they say outta sight outta mind right?
    edited April 2011
    86 pages dam.......b:bye
  • fataldevastation
    fataldevastation Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    guess now my new goal is getting 365 makeover scroll so I can redo my toon every day of the year. Points to cash for a bunch of uselessness thx pwi
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I don't get why PWI must be so greedy , isn't money gain from selling chip packs well enough ?

its very clear why it was removed its matter of money , funny how some gliches stay for years and some are "fixed" in matter of days..

BUMP

Bring Up Medals People
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    LoL at this thread slowly slipping off the first page b:chuckle as they say outta sight outta mind right?

hmm good point :o. Bump! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    BumpityBumpb:chuckle
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    BUMP b:victory
  • Elesir - Heavens Tear
    Elesir - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I hope you (GMs, Devs whomever at PWI reads this) guys realize that we're still waiting. I know we've been complaining and raging for almost a thousand replies now in this thread alone but we're still waiting for you to do good on your promise and bring back the medals of glory. The most ethical way of doing it is to put it back in the DQ list for the same price of 20,000 DQ points. If you want to make changes from that please do it the right way and give us prior notice. And for God's sake let us know you're reading this. This is very aggravating. Not hearing any news on this issue for so long. As you can see people don't forget these things so easily.
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    They don't care take the hint.. go outside, play another game
    fuqthegovt wrote: »
    More importantly 85 pages of rage quitters.

Cool story bro, the "Quitters" are still here moaning like little girls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i'm still waiting for the medals to return too. growing more angry and less content daily.
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    BUMP, Put back the medals in DQ page b:angry
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i wonder why isnt this thread sticky anymore.... want us to forget about it? dont let this thread get lost guys... maybe, just maybe, they will remember that we still need those damn things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • Qiulin - Dreamweaver
    Qiulin - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Free bump. b:angry
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    what they can do is put the medals in cash shop for 15 to 20 glod as a I am so sorry for making you mad at me.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Any update on the new items being added in?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • fuqthegovt
    fuqthegovt Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    For those that feel like they were ripped off by these thieves you do realize that if you paid by credit card you can do a chargeback and get most of your money back (hooray for Visa). Called Visa today and they said they'd investigate and get my money back <10 days.
    Since I bought $350 worth of chips/rep the past 2 months for the soul purpose of easy r9 that's what I'm charging back. Sadly for those that paid by paypal they don't cover virtual items so your money is forever gone. Granted my accts will probably be banned after this but since I'm done with everything PWE I could care less. It's like quitting cigarettes, after 2 weeks it's not so bad. b:victory b:bye
This discussion has been closed.