TW Schedule 15/4 - 17/4

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Will Drakon try to kill farm BabyRage ?? or will EvilTree spread their branches over Mono's Army ?

...or is it Leolord's army? b:avoid

+19533 Lameness points for Drakon not having posters on the forums. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Is what i said yesterday. And i was totally wrong. They are definitely not ready yet for enrage.

shhh, dont tell them that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Solara_craft - Heavens Tear
    Solara_craft - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Which hard times? b:question Seriously lol

You don't want me to go into detail on the forums. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/SolGDArch.png[/SIGPIC]
    Alt's:
    Disarmonia_X - 101 Cleric
    Shadows_Muse - 100 Wiz; Ω
    b:heartAneurysmal/MetalPenguinb:dirty
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Put your passive aggressive claws away ladies, it's not good to have sharp things out with wool over your eyes.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
    edited April 2011
    Put your passive aggressive claws away ladies, it's not good to have sharp things out with wool over your eyes.

I'll passive aggressive you!
    BTW, tyvm Paul. I have no wool over my eyes, :).
    There's no need for blindfolds anymore.

I Suck, and I know that. You should know that too. Geeze. Damn men.
    BTW: Paul, MAKE ME A SAMMICH!
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/SolGDArch.png[/SIGPIC]
    Alt's:
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    wool over your eyes.

Take's on a whole new meaning when said to someone from Wales ( I will not be held responsible for any mental pictures that brings ) b:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011

Oh plz do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited April 2011
    Oh plz do.
    Nty, :). I won't pull a KoRA and air everyones dirty laundry. In short, everyone has their weakness's, Every guild has their struggles and great things in other ways. There's no need to always point out flaws. The first person to point fingers... will always have fingers pointing back to them.
    Alt's:
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    First off, I'll give where credit is due so grats to GD on the win and grats to Rad for putting up a better showing.

However, I still expected GD to win in 30minutes-1hour. I have heard many reasons but even if you're missing a few main DD's, it shouldn't be able to alter a 30minute TW to a 2 hour one. That's definitely not a good sign for a guild with aspirations to beat Enrage 1v1. The reasoning behind that is Radiance has some decently geared players but not to the level that GD has to easily counter them. Also, verified that Rad had around 70 to that of 65 GD so as far as being outnumbered isn't a real issue.

As for the QQ on Enrage, until you 1v1 Enrage and win, your arguments won't have any real merit. If you believe we're scared or crumbling, then come at us. The land set up Enrage took up is pretty straightforward as for taking the lvl1 cities first then moving south to engage the #2/3 ranked guilds on the map. See nothing wrong with that at all.

PS: The cake is a lie

Not sure where you get your info honesty but its not very accurate b:chuckle

As for QQ on Enrage...seriously its not all about Enrage its about having fun, which the rest of the server seems to be doing on a weekly basis. I couldn't care less if we beat Enrage as long as its a fun fight and not a 5 minute walk over. The 2 and a half hour battle was far more fun than the half hour fight, so once again thank you Rad cant wait to do it again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Nty, :). I won't pull a KoRA and air everyones dirty laundry.

I doubt any of us don't have dirty laundry b:cute ... I don't fancy seeing Dan's mucky pants b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    I doubt any of us don't have dirty laundry b:cute ... I don't fancy seeing Dan's mucky pants b:shocked
    His panties are pink, and have many little Yoda's and Han-Solo's....
    Alt's:
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    His panties are pink, and have many little Yoda's and Han-Solo's....

Dread to think where the Han's are
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Not sure where you get your info honesty but its not very accurate b:chuckle

As for QQ on Enrage...seriously its not all about Enrage its about having fun, which the rest of the server seems to be doing on a weekly basis. I couldn't care less if we beat Enrage as long as its a fun fight and not a 5 minute walk over. The 2 and a half hour battle was far more fun than the half hour fight, so once again thank you Rad cant wait to do it again.

actually, it is, nobody runs a race hoping for second place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Think i know what you meant. But think that we pretty much or almost pulled through those "hard times" already because we have wonderful people. But like you said, any guild has it's flaws or weaknesses, just have to work on them together which is also what a guild is about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
    edited April 2011
    Teamwork..............**** it, all about being alone and doing things for yourself.

Never...........trust...............anyone.................ever. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Mm I think EvilTree can beat Drakon now. 95% chance Drakon would beat EvilTree, but with the mass exodus from Drakon recently, I think EvilTree could at least pull off a 3 hour defend. I am anticipating Baby Rad bidding on an EvilTree land and get in the same time slot. That would suck, and I wish we could have both fights throughout the weekend for more fun. I think either way though in 2 weeks it will be fun for our alt factions. Get at least an attack on Drak/Rad, and a defense of either Drak/Rad or maybe both even.

Bids for next week will be interesting for the main factions. I'm assuming Rad bids on the last TE land, GD bids on Stairwar/White Ridge, and Dominus...

The end.
    edited April 2011
    Speaking of Dominus, what are their plans....?

Like.....they are the only ones we haven't talked about.

We will regret this later, I'm sure of it. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Bids for next week will be interesting for the main factions. I'm assuming Rad bids on the last TE land, GD bids on Stairwar/White Ridge, and Dominus...

No clue .. Will depend on what bid's come in I guess but TE would be the 3rd or 4th option if it was solely my choice.

GD no idea .. I know a fair few of their members want to see how they stack up vs Dom now. So if Kings and Courage touch that may become an option depending ofc on the Leaders plans.

As for BabyRad hmmm Tricky I will have to weigh up the options after the weekends fights done ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Dominus is so quiet lately. I'm not sure what their plans are..but they don't seem all that interested in joining in on real TW fun..

I wouldn't be surprised if Dominus bid on Pinoy next week. That's likely the weakest thing they can do, but they seem afraid to touch Enrage. Only reason I can see is that they need guild funds, but that should be back up to a few hundred mil at least already. No more mulligans, Dominus.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Is what i said yesterday. And i was totally wrong. They are definitely not ready yet for enrage. Not sure exactly why the fight took much longer then people would have anticipated. Also love how i can see so many possible points for Radiance where we can improve. Now hope we'll continue like this.

Which hard times? b:question Seriously lol

Ofc we are not ready, it was our 2nd TW against a TW faction worth mentioning. Unpolished jewel, I guess we face them soon and get steamrolled, but we are TWing to have fun, not to beat Enrage. Enrage can do their 10 minutes TW for all we care. As long as we give them our best that should be good enough.

I also thing Radiance did an amazing job yesterday, they really fought well. I do not think they did that much wrong, exept being overpowered by our strength. We could have pushed in B gate several times, but sadly or gladly, depends how you see it, we keep beating your defence slowly to gain a few inches every minute and after like 20 minutes we get inside your base, while we could have just rushed all our force in with the catas and fight inside the base and it would probably be the end a lot sooner, but I enjoy a long TW so cant really complaint.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    actually, it is, nobody runs a race hoping for second place.

Thats true if your job is that race to be the best.. Not if its a janitor that joins to have fun. We are that janitor, we do the race cause we enjoy it. Not to be the best. TW is only a few hours or less a weekend while playing together and enjoy the game as a faction is all week, its a lot better way to keep on members, instead of having mercenaries that only TW to be with the best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    I do not think they did that much wrong

There are always things wrong or maybe better described as improved or done better .. Don't think Iv'e been in a " perfect " TW yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear
    MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    (6)Will TE show up? The last time these two faced it was just a walk to crystal for Rad.

Okay so it was a no show again but I have to hand it to Ms. E it was a pro no show.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Okay so it was a no show again but I have to hand it to Ms. E it was a pro no show.

My question is though, how is it that baby Rad and real Rad can't coordinate 2 fights?

Baby Rad, Im sure, would have put up a fight, and probably win against Reunited.

Is Baby Rad simply ignoring the bid and decide to relocate? or simply gave up on baby Rad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I also thing Radiance did an amazing job yesterday, they really fought well. I do not think they did that much wrong, exept being overpowered by our strength. We could have pushed in B gate several times, but sadly or gladly, depends how you see it, we keep beating your defence slowly to gain a few inches every minute and after like 20 minutes we get inside your base, while we could have just rushed all our force in with the catas and fight inside the base and it would probably be the end a lot sooner, but I enjoy a long TW so cant really complaint.

Nice story =P

As for not doing much wrong, honestly i think we did quite a few things wrong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    My question is though, how is it that baby Rad and real Rad can't coordinate 2 fights?

Baby Rad, Im sure, would have put up a fight, and probably win against Reunited.

Is Baby Rad simply ignoring the bid and decide to relocate? or simply gave up on baby Rad?

Main Rad Tw's always take priority since the rest is just alts for fun, but with that being said I will stand up and take the blame for BabyRad. b:surrender
    Due to people having power cuts and not being able to attend I wasn't expecting to have to lead main Rad aswell .. So didn't have time to fully organise both .. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Main Rad Tw's always take priority since the rest is just alts for fun, but with that being said I will stand up and take the blame for BabyRad. b:surrender
    Due to people having power cuts and not being able to attend I wasn't expecting to have to lead main Rad aswell .. So didn't have time to fully organise both .. b:cry

ah...yikes then. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited April 2011
    Mm come on..it's TE..you should have anticipated so few people showing up, that you could have rolled TE with 20 people, and send the rest to Reunited. If you were the only options for both, then I can see why though.

Also MsE, bid on DimSum next week so we can have some fun b:thanks. DS v TE would be awesome. If you bid on ET I don't think you would get much of a fight, since Drak and probably Rad would bid as well. Just my 2 cents.
  • HunterRich - Heavens Tear
    HunterRich - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Real faction. We have every intention of showing up and kicking ***.
    Whatever the outcome, fun will be had.

nice job kicking TheEmpire off the map. b:victory
  • Assassinal - Heavens Tear
    Assassinal - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    nice job kicking TheEmpire off the map. b:victory

It was a hard fight, although it was worth it. The purple we got so goes with our faction icon. I just hope TE can have fun against DimSum next week, because as Mystic-Night said, that could be fun. I think MsE might even skip lunch to make that war!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Siggy by Silvychar.