TW Schedule 15/4 - 17/4

Comments

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Lol why are you guys even arguing about this?

Think about what just happened.

Enrage wants to attack strong guilds

Your conclusion is Enrage is greedy and wants to stamp them out before they practice.

IF the situation was like this:

Enrage wants to attack WEAK guilds.

What would you guys say? That's right, you'll say Enrage is greedy and wants to get free land off weak factions.

So there's really no point in any of us defending our actions. Just suck it up.

/argument.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Aes just pretty much summed it up for me..

No matter where Enrage bids, we will catch flack for it. We bid on the northern lands *LOL Enrage taking out low level factions for money*. Enrage bids on Dominus after taking Dribbling Spring *LOL Enrage running away from Radiance and GD. Enrage bids near GD and/or Rad *LOL Enrage taking out the competition before they can get better. Enrage doesn't bid *LOL Enrage is scared to bid anywhere now that GD can beat Rad*

Do you see how ridiculous that sounds? No matter which of those 4 options we took, we would catch flack for it. Kind of silly if you ask me. I would consider you to be trolling but I don't think so anymore. You are entitled to your opinion, but if you want to give people your opinion, prepare to get negative responses from it in return. I myself don't think you're QQ'ing that much. Only a little bit, but more so just the fact that your opinion is well, stupid.

Mm..also. GD Has lost the PK tourny for the past 3-4 weeks (can't remember exactly). This is a sign that they are dying. Have fun beating them in 5 minutes Rad b:thanks

Back to my cave. I promised someone to be a good lil boy b:surrender
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    seriously, y'all overthink things too much. i printed out the tw map and threw darts til it landed on something i could bid on...

it was fun. think i'll try that method again next week :)
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    seriously, y'all overthink things too much. i printed out the tw map and threw darts til it landed on something i could bid on...

it was fun. think i'll try that method again next week :)

*watches enrage bid on eviltree* b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Sweet_Aura - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_Aura - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Grats GD on the war it was fun RAD thanks till next time b:victory
    o.0
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    B> Juicy Gossip from that fight. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear
    MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    That was a fabulous war. Thank you GoldDigrz. A 2hr 10min TW was a fabulous time. No mass DCs. You crazy wizzies owe me a charmb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Radiance seemed more prepared this time, great fight.. 2 hour+ fight is also fun b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Syd_ - Heavens Tear
    Syd_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Seriously awesome fight Rad.
    Was really fun and incredibly awesome :D
    Hi im in GD. We are the Scum of HT and Proud of it b:pleased
  • Shroom_Fairy - Heavens Tear
    Shroom_Fairy - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It was soo awesome, ty soo much Radiance. You guys live up to your name. b:kiss

BTW culturemind...you hurt b:angry
    You know, your eyebrow drives me crazy. It's so thick, i'ts so dark, so very...connected...b:dirty
  • Assassinal - Heavens Tear
    Assassinal - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    guess it depends on how last week affected Drakon overall. is there enough members to show up in both TW's or do they take the easy route with whats left, no show Enrage and load up the xTAINTEDx TW?

on another topic, whos that other faction that bid on TheEmpire? is it a real faction or another possible fake bid to save a land another week?

Real faction. We have every intention of showing up and kicking ***.
    Heatwave is an old faction, but for some reason surfaced again.

It's an old old old faction.
    just curious. with the current factions on the map it just seems funny to pick TheEmpire, unless they are expecting not much of a fight, cause if somehow a win would happen that would be a crappy place to be on the map right now.

It's still the map though? Isn't it? Whatever the outcome, fun will be had.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Siggy by Silvychar.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Radiance seemed more prepared this time, great fight.. 2 hour+ fight is also fun b:cute

more like... u were missing 3 of your top r9s from wat i heard lol b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    more like... u were missing 3 of your top r9s from wat i heard lol b:chuckle

I want to say this didnt have any impact, but then again.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I want to say this didnt have any impact, but then again.....

We were missing several of our top dd's also, not all of them but some, id like to say this didnt have an impact, but then again... b:avoid
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    We were missing several of our top dd's

Missing yor cashshoppers you mean?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Assassinal - Heavens Tear
    Assassinal - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    We were missing several of our top dd's also, not all of them but some, id like to say this didnt have an impact, but then again... b:avoid

Do you mean missing as in they joined GldDigrz?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Siggy by Silvychar.
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Whether we were missing top players, or they were is neither here nor there imo. Members showing up for TW is part of the strength of a faction anyway. So I'd like to say damn good job from Radiance, coming back from last week and giving a very strong fight.

I feel a bit sad that I couldn't make it, but there is always next time :)
    I love drinking tea
    edited April 2011
    Whether we were missing top players, or they were is neither here nor there imo. Members showing up for TW is part of the strength of a faction anyway. So I'd like to say damn good job from Radiance, coming back from last week and giving a very strong fight.

I feel a bit sad that I couldn't make it, but there is always next time :)

Sad? You should be ashamed is what you should be, you cant bail out on TW leaving us poor souls to die, you better defend your honor next weekend b:chuckle
  • Deoxyribose - Heavens Tear
    Deoxyribose - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Missing yor cashshoppers you mean?

I see that cashshoppers is an overused insultb:shutup

I know you're talking about GDz, but OMG. Original Insults pls b:surrender

LF> more original bashes, drama, raging, Q.Qb:dirty
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I see that cashshoppers is an overused insultb:shutup

I know you're talking about GDz, but OMG. Original Insults pls b:surrender

LF> more original bashes, drama, raging, Q.Qb:dirty

Calling something unoriginal is not the newest trick in the book either, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Deoxyribose - Heavens Tear
    Deoxyribose - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You're right :o, better to say something before this gets out of hand though.
  • XHonestyx - Heavens Tear
    XHonestyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    First off, I'll give where credit is due so grats to GD on the win and grats to Rad for putting up a better showing.

However, I still expected GD to win in 30minutes-1hour. I have heard many reasons but even if you're missing a few main DD's, it shouldn't be able to alter a 30minute TW to a 2 hour one. That's definitely not a good sign for a guild with aspirations to beat Enrage 1v1. The reasoning behind that is Radiance has some decently geared players but not to the level that GD has to easily counter them. Also, verified that Rad had around 70 to that of 65 GD so as far as being outnumbered isn't a real issue.

As for the QQ on Enrage, until you 1v1 Enrage and win, your arguments won't have any real merit. If you believe we're scared or crumbling, then come at us. The land set up Enrage took up is pretty straightforward as for taking the lvl1 cities first then moving south to engage the #2/3 ranked guilds on the map. See nothing wrong with that at all.

PS: The cake is a lie
    Whatever, I do what I want
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    hmm lets see, rad had a full 80 honasty lol not sure on gdz. and assassinal umm nah only 2ppl left to gdz that made any real difference to us and seems only 1 of them got in sooooo....
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I told you you would regret rejecting my Rad app, urban. 3 hour defense for Rad would have been good for your morale. Silly silly..
    edited April 2011
    That's definitely not a good sign for a guild with aspirations to beat Enrage 1v1. ie

I dont think GD ever had any aspiration to beat Enrage 1 vs 1. Thats mono's dream
  • Solara_craft - Heavens Tear
    Solara_craft - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    hmm lets see, rad had a full 80 honasty lol not sure on gdz. and assassinal umm nah only 2ppl left to gdz that made any real difference to us and seems only 1 of them got in sooooo....
    Def not me. P.S. you got a good hit on me in T.W. I hope you S.S.'d! XD. If only brix hadn't of gotten that purge a second before... I wouldn't of died D: Can't blame a good veno for doing their job though, :). <3 brix
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/SolGDArch.png[/SIGPIC]
    Alt's:
    Disarmonia_X - 101 Cleric
    Shadows_Muse - 100 Wiz; Ω
    b:heartAneurysmal/MetalPenguinb:dirty
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I told you you would regret rejecting my Rad app, urban. 3 hour defense for Rad would have been good for your morale. Silly silly..

If we had done things a lil different at the half way mark that might have been possible .. Dunno ...

Imo I don't think anyone can beat (Take out their crystal) Enrage atm.
    I think the most likely scenario for a while is trying to get to the point that they can be defended for 3 hours then gank them back in return and hope they lose a land.

That's just my humble opinion and I'm sure others see it differently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Solara_craft - Heavens Tear
    Solara_craft - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If Rad had 80.. then 65 versus 80... and GoldDigrs still won... I still say that's a good job, no matter what the numbers or the other excuses. The fight for bothsides was awesome, I'm sure everyone got a good boost in their Kill count as well. Thank you again Rad for a awesome time, nice to see your attendance was good for yesterday. I'm sure you'll pull through the hard-times soon enough. :).
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/SolGDArch.png[/SIGPIC]
    Alt's:
    Disarmonia_X - 101 Cleric
    Shadows_Muse - 100 Wiz; Ω
    b:heartAneurysmal/MetalPenguinb:dirty
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'm sure everyone got a good boost in their Kill count as well.

A few .. but know where near the 230+ My Archer got last weekend (leader for topic change b:cute )

On that note ... noooooooooooooooooo BabyRad b:cry but set's up a nice possible showdown next week ....

Dun Dun Dun

Will Drakon try to kill farm BabyRage ?? or will EvilTree spread their branches over Mono's Army ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think GD is ready for enrage with a full 80 from what i noticed in last battle. Will see how tonight goes, probably can give a better estimate of it.

But i'm also curious how the last weeks member shifts been for enrage. So would love to see a fight between GD and enrage.
    Is what i said yesterday. And i was totally wrong. They are definitely not ready yet for enrage. Not sure exactly why the fight took much longer then people would have anticipated. Also love how i can see so many possible points for Radiance where we can improve. Now hope we'll continue like this.
    I'm sure you'll pull through the hard-times soon enough. :).
    Which hard times? b:question Seriously lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com