PK'ing Secret Passage

Options
LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
I just want to make this observation:

People have been PK'ing in Secret Passage since the release of the game. In fact, some of my best PvP experiences happened there. So why now make it "against the rules"?

If people are complaining about being attacked in there, then they should either be properly prepared or in safe mode.

Secret Passage is a shared instance, much like the cube and the OHT maps, and should be held to the same standards. Don't like to be PK'd stay the hell out of PK mode or learn to defend yourself.

I know it has been this way since at least 2008 when I started playing PWI, so why change it?

And here is the link for anyone who hasn't noticed yet.
Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
Post edited by LadyofReal - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Eyestabyew - Heavens Tear
    Eyestabyew - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm going to assume that that is really intended for a PVP server, where high levels are slaughtered the lowbies trying to do Culti or BH.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1061831
    there is a thread on this already and also i will quote myself from that thread.

oh look im a level 30 trying to do my culti
    (along comes a 100 sin)
    oh look a level 30 trying to do his culti *knife throws* lol dead noob
    (30 goes to town and comes back in)
    (along comes another 100 player)
    oh look easy target free kill *attacks* lol dead noob
    (30 gives up)

hmm wonder why pking in sp would not be allowed.

imo the only one who would QQ about this is a person who farms lower levels in SP for kills.

Edit: also it has been bannable since the beginning of the game but most people didnt submit tickets on it cause they didnt know it was bannable
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

People have been PK'ing in Secret Passage since the release of the game. In fact, some of my best PvP experiences happened there. So why now make it "against the rules"?

If people are complaining about being attacked in there, then they should either be properly prepared or in safe mode.

Secret Passage is a shared instance, much like the cube and the OHT maps, and should be held to the same standards. Don't like to be PK'd stay the hell out of PK mode or learn to defend yourself.

I know it has been this way since at least 2008 when I started playing PWI, so why change it?

1. It is a noob section. Most of "noobs" go whitenamed just to try it out. You as high level have nothing to do there, unless you want to farm them for fun.

2. not everyone can go back to blue name right away... 10hrs rule. Dont think that so many people wait that long to finish their quests there (and thats alot). most of them run through cause they REALLY need their quests, others run through cause they want to HELP people with quests inside. so why exactly do you complain here? cause you farmed low levels and they told you, they will report you? if it was a high level who did, then he went there to help low levels with bosses, otherwise he wouldnt have reported you, cause he knows its bannable and wouldnt pk. must be really proud now that you jump out of the corner, while he helps with boss just to pk him....yeah great fight.

3. you just use the next teleporter inside and pk at OT, dont see much difference anyway.

Edit: and it cant be safe mode. i dont know how many times people have to tell it. but its an OPEN instance with mobs and bosses! to pull bosses to safe zone is bannable btw.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Really its kinda pathetic anyway to cruise level 30 areas looking for white names.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    1. It is a noob section. Most of "noobs" go whitenamed just to try it out. You as high level have nothing to do there, unless you want to farm them for fun.

2. not everyone can go back to blue name right away... 10hrs rule. Dont think that so many people wait that long to finish their quests there (and thats alot). most of them run through cause they REALLY need their quests, others run through cause they want to HELP people with quests inside. so why exactly do you complain here? cause you farmed low levels and they told you, they will report you? if it was a high level who did, then he went there to help low levels with bosses, otherwise he wouldnt have reported you, cause he knows its bannable and wouldnt pk. must be really proud now that you jump out of the corner, while he helps with boss just to pk him....yeah great fight.

3. you just use the next teleporter inside and pk at OT, dont see much difference anyway.

Edit: and it cant be safe mode. i dont know how many times people have to tell it. but its an OPEN instance with mobs and bosses! to pull bosses to safe zone is bannable btw.

Let me get this out in the open, I don't hunt low levels to try to post my PvP count. There have been accounts of higher level PvP action to take place in the SP; that is what I participate in, no sense in attacking something I can kill in one hit. So that voids out half the arguments.

Also, I am too familiar about the 10 hour rule, all I was saying is that if you decide to enter PK mode, to be prepared to face the consequences. Stop assuming I'm some lowlife who can't pick a fight with people on the same caliber as myself.

I also don't recall mentioning pulling bosses anywhere. That I knew for a long time was bannable. Safe mode is something for PvE servers that prohibits players from being PK'd. I was saying, that if conditions permitted, to go into safe mode to save your ***, or stay in it until you reach a position to be able to defend yourself.

Wanting to be able to do quests in peace is no excuse for making PvP a bannable action in SP. If that's the case, then the same argument can be used for the world map, several rooms in Cube, and the OHT maps. And since SP is an OPEN instance, it should be treated like the rest of the OPEN world map. One of the joys of playing on a PvE server is the ability to choose whether or not to go into PK mode. And if one so chooses to enter into PK mode, then they should be well aware of the fact that they will be treated no better than some mob that spawns.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Let me get this out in the open, I don't hunt low levels to try to post my PvP count. There have been accounts of higher level PvP action to take place in the SP; that is what I participate in, no sense in attacking something I can kill in one hit. So that voids out half the arguments.

Also, I am too familiar about the 10 hour rule, all I was saying is that if you decide to enter PK mode, to be prepared to face the consequences. Stop assuming I'm some lowlife who can't pick a fight with people on the same caliber as myself.

I also don't recall mentioning pulling bosses anywhere. That I knew for a long time was bannable. Safe mode is something for PvE servers that prohibits players from being PK'd. I was saying, that if conditions permitted, to go into safe mode to save your ***, or stay in it until you reach a position to be able to defend yourself.

Wanting to be able to do quests in peace is no excuse for making PvP a bannable action in SP. If that's the case, then the same argument can be used for the world map, several rooms in Cube, and the OHT maps. And since SP is an OPEN instance, it should be treated like the rest of the OPEN world map. One of the joys of playing on a PvE server is the ability to choose whether or not to go into PK mode. And if one so chooses to enter into PK mode, then they should be well aware of the fact that they will be treated no better than some mob that spawns.

SP is bannable for a good reason. Cause to many high levels farmed low levels. Low levels do alot of quests there as i remember. So i wouldnt appricate it to get ONE HIT by level 100 whenever i enter SP, who just randomly AOEs out of fun cause we all stand together.

There is no safe zone with mobs inside, neither with bosses. To kill a Boss in safe zone, would break the rule of "dont pull boss into Safe Zone". A Safe Zone message is NOT only for pk mode. A Safe Zone with Mobs and Bosses (and agro) wouldnt be SAFE then.

For bobs sake, i dont get it why so many people complain about SP, while there are mass of other places to pk eachother. And to read it even from lvl90+ is more then emberassing, who talks about "consequences" here, killing low levels who dare to enter SP whitenamed to do their quests. how dare they?
    Consequences is one thing, what about manners and fair game play? Even on pvp server there are some (i know it, i played many other games with pvp and we didnt even know eachother levels, yet we still asked out of respect if he has quests to do or not).

Whats the difference between SP or any other spot on the whole map? Like its the only place to pk people (guess it is, cause there are even some lvl100 who just like to swing their -banana- while killing low levels out of "consequence").
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hey why don't we make the entire world map bannable to pk in because high levels CAN attack lowbies there too. I see absolutely no reason for the GMs to make a half assed rule like this, if they wanted to do it right, they'd have the devs make it a safezone. As it stands right now, its just ban bait.

I got banned in there a while back (was rpking and had never been banned before, figured I'd see how fast the GMs responded and whatnot and I knew I wasn't going to be playing the next day anyway.. so :D), and it was a hell of a lot of fun. Probably 90% of my kills were ban bait, high levels that would stand there and taunt others to use an attack.. submitting a ticket the second you touched them. The other 9% were alts that would rage in pms and come back with their mains + friends for some real pvp (lol when was the last time you remember actually having something to fight over..). It kinda reminded me of the old days where factions would fight for grind spots (fish and whatnot) and we got some real pvp. The last 1% were genuine new players that were helpless. I liked to think I was introducing them to the pvp server that they chose. I remember having to fly to the top of heaven's tear on my .5 fly mount for over an hour trying to turn in my culti with some 8x barb camping the npc. I ended up getting it turned in with 3 friends that distracted him just long enough to turn it in. It should be full circle, low levels should have a reason to level up (lol so they can defend themselves.. wtf is the point if the gms do that for them) and I should be able to have my fun bugging baddies just like I had done to me.

Making SP bannable imo was the first step in the wrong direction by PWI that I can remember. I see little point in having PvP and PvE servers if they are all catered to the whiney QQ babies that can't handle what they signed up for. If you don't like the game, play something else. If you don't want to pk/be pkd.. join a PvE server. It really makes me sad to remember what this game used to be, and what it has become.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Edit: also it has been bannable since the beginning of the game but most people didnt submit tickets on it cause they didnt know it was bannable

/facepalm

No. It wasn't. PKing in SP was not against the rules until late 2009 when the QQers won the battle. Stop making stories up when you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Vyrys - Harshlands
    Vyrys - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Correct me if I am wrong but I believe there was a thread where a mod/ admin addressed this issue. Which basically broke down to, randomly encountering and killing someone in SP wasn't a big deal. Camping an area/ player like a d-bag was the ban-able offense.

Then again this is just one more thing to whine about so let the river of QQ run strong.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    /facepalm

No. It wasn't. PKing in SP was not against the rules until late 2009 when the QQers won the battle. Stop making stories up when you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

b:bye

yes it was always bannable i have been around since 2008 i know the rules cause i am on the forums enough im not making anything up your the one that has no ****ing clue what your talking about. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Because SP quests are required for progression and the ability to hold someone's character progression hostage simply because all the high levels roaming can one-shot them isn't going to benefit the game in the long run. Look at the SP as an unbypassable choke-point that a character must pass through before continuing on. Further, if PvP in the SP wasn't bannable, then the only defense a player needing to do quests in there would have is to simply not play until the high levels PvPing them in the SP left, and that's definitely not good for the game environment.

I mean, do you want to play a game where the only defense is to not play?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yes it was always bannable i have been around since 2008 i know the rules cause i am on the forums enough im not making anything up your the one that has no ****ing clue what your talking about. b:bye

No, it wasn't. The reason camping in SP and then PKing is SP was banned because new players were crying about being camped on LC and started spamming tickets. So many people camped SP for hours on end, every day for months without being banned. There was quite a bit of QQ when the GM's banned it. Then they changed their stories a few times and now it's banned again. F'n idiot.
  • _UnSin_ - Archosaur
    _UnSin_ - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So what makes SP such a favorite for high levels to PvP in? If you just want an instance to PvP in, why not use Cave of Sadistic Glee? It is also a shared instance.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Making SP bannable imo was the first step in the wrong direction by PWI that I can remember. I see little point in having PvP and PvE servers if they are all catered to the whiney QQ babies that can't handle what they signed up for. If you don't like the game, play something else. If you don't want to pk/be pkd.. join a PvE server. It really makes me sad to remember what this game used to be, and what it has become.

/sarcasm
    Yes, they definitely signed up for getting one shot by a character 60-70 levels higher than their character 20 times trying to do their quests in the SP just after they hit level 30.
    /end sarcasm

I'm all for actual PvP which, in my honest opinion, is between characters of equalish level, not one sided affairs where one is simply there as a punching bag for the other to one-shot on a whim.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So what makes SP such a favorite for high levels to PvP in? If you just want an instance to PvP in, why not use Cave of Sadistic Glee? It is also a shared instance.

Why? For the same reason Silver Pool and West Gate are popular... because they're busy areas with a safe zone nearby so you can return to battle more quickly. Cave is usually empty.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Before this pathetic excuse for a rule was implemented, it wasn't like lowbies had a better chance of dividing by zero than getting their quests done or leveling up. From personal experience, I can tell you that blocking an area for hours is easier said than done. I would usually camp areas with one friend of mine (9x barb), and it wasn't uncommon to be the two of us vs 2-3 squads of people. You build up enemies quickly, and it isn't long until you pick on someone you can't really handle. Even those that you can handle, being crazy outnumbered evens the odds. Other RPKers rarely help you, we usually end up killing each other instead. Anyway, it's only a matter of time until the RPKer is forced out of an area.. which leaves time for the lowbies to get their quests done. Or just wait for a RPKer not to be there. Or make friends to help you get your stuff done.. or not do your worthless quests.. or make friends with the RPKer.. the list goes on. Dumb, rule is dumb.

For those debating the history of this rule.. it originally was free to pk in there, then they changed it to no pking in there.. then it was just no repeat killing people trying to do their yellow quests.. and now its back to no pking in there.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hey why don't we make the entire world map bannable to pk in because high levels CAN attack lowbies there too. I see absolutely no reason for the GMs to make a half assed rule like this, if they wanted to do it right, they'd have the devs make it a safezone. As it stands right now, its just ban bait.

I got banned in there a while back (was rpking and had never been banned before, figured I'd see how fast the GMs responded and whatnot and I knew I wasn't going to be playing the next day anyway.. so :D), and it was a hell of a lot of fun. Probably 90% of my kills were ban bait, high levels that would stand there and taunt others to use an attack.. submitting a ticket the second you touched them. The other 9% were alts that would rage in pms and come back with their mains + friends for some real pvp (lol when was the last time you remember actually having something to fight over..). It kinda reminded me of the old days where factions would fight for grind spots (fish and whatnot) and we got some real pvp. The last 1% were genuine new players that were helpless. I liked to think I was introducing them to the pvp server that they chose. I remember having to fly to the top of heaven's tear on my .5 fly mount for over an hour trying to turn in my culti with some 8x barb camping the npc. I ended up getting it turned in with 3 friends that distracted him just long enough to turn it in. It should be full circle, low levels should have a reason to level up (lol so they can defend themselves.. wtf is the point if the gms do that for them) and I should be able to have my fun bugging baddies just like I had done to me.

for you its a "touch" for them its a one-shot. since you been that long here, you should know better whats bannable and whats not.
    its a pk server, then go pk somewhere else. there are mass of other places. Seems like you dont have many friends anyway, so i m sure you wont be "alone" for that long.
    but then why would you run to SP? Probably to kill low levels cause you cant comepete with those who reached your level.

i find it hypocritical to complain about QQs and then write a QQ post about it lol.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Options
    for you its a "touch" for them its a one-shot. since you been that long here, you should know better whats bannable and whats not.
    its a pk server, then go pk somewhere else. there are mass of other places. Seems like you dont have many friends anyway, so i m sure you wont be "alone" for that long.
    but then why would you run to SP? Probably to kill low levels cause you cant comepete with those who reached your level.

i find it hypocritical to complain about QQs and then write a QQ post about it lol.

if you're trying to baffle me with carebear QQ whiney baby talk, at least respond to my post. Better watch out, those mobs you keep beating up might just start submitting tickets complaining about having to respawn over and over. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH b:cry
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    if you're trying to baffle me with carebear QQ whiney baby talk, at least respond to my post. Better watch out, those mobs you keep beating up might just start submitting tickets complaining about having to respawn over and over. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH b:cry

wow how old are you? 13?
    guess i hit the point.
    I would usually camp areas with one friend of mine (9x barb)

^----thats the reason it got bannable maybe? grats on own idiocity.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options

gotta love someone who talks about camping low levels for a bit (and obviously you have done it since you had such a detailed explaination about it.)tries to insult pve players cause they kill mobs yet atleast mobs are harder to kill then a level 30 player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Sigh I honestly wonder why people who try to act smart do, since the comments posted by "wanna-be" smart people tend to be biased and inaccurate due to being biased.

Since "some people" obviously do not know half of the stuff they talk about. Let me clear this up for you okay.

The reason for the enforcement of pk in SP on a pvp server as bannable was not "enforced" nor was it "sp based" solely. If you do not have an idea what this means. I can break it down for you.

1st. PK in SP IS NOT in itself bannable. Nor is it not bannable. This means that to pk somebody at random while you may be pking with friends etc.

2nd. This means that said pk not a focused obvious attempt to deliberately cause others problems. This includes camping low lvls to "farm kills" or kill lowbies or noobs etc. Doing this repeatedly IS bannable and is a breach of TOS rules, this is why it is.

3rd. the reason behind it being bannable is it breaks TOS rules of not harassing another player. That is why to deliberately farm lowbies is bannable and has been. This is not to say that any killing is not allowed. Within reason you can obviously kill some people. That is common sense. Just as with common sense is to not kill pointlessly and do it to **** people off. That is why it is bannable and has been to prevent such things. If within reason and not taken out of context then pk itself is not bannable. Nor is it in SP bannable within reason.

That is how it is.

The reason that they did not hold this rule to a high standard is because it IS a pk based server. As such it makes sense that will be as it is. However being as it was in 09 people had been doing that because they "could" due to the level gap difference. In 08 there was not that much a difference for some others it was due to the fact some people knew how to lvl fast. As it was there were some who had been in closed beta and knew what they were doing. Others came from previous versions. They also knew as usch they could level faster. That is how it is.Nothing you can say will change what is to something it isnt.
    Later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Sigh I honestly wonder why people who try to act smart do, since the comments posted by "wanna-be" smart people tend to be biased and inaccurate due to being biased.

Since "some people" obviously do not know half of the stuff they talk about. Let me clear this up for you okay.

The reason for the enforcement of pk in SP on a pvp server as bannable was not "enforced" nor was it "sp based" solely. If you do not have an idea what this means. I can break it down for you.

1st. PK in SP IS NOT in itself bannable. Nor is it not bannable. This means that to pk somebody at random while you may be pking with friends etc.

2nd. This means that said pk not a focused obvious attempt to deliberately cause others problems. This includes camping low lvls to "farm kills" or kill lowbies or noobs etc. Doing this repeatedly IS bannable and is a breach of TOS rules, this is why it is.

3rd. the reason behind it being bannable is it breaks TOS rules of not harassing another player. That is why to deliberately farm lowbies is bannable and has been. This is not to say that any killing is not allowed. Within reason you can obviously kill some people. That is common sense. Just as with common sense is to not kill pointlessly and do it to **** people off. That is why it is bannable and has been to prevent such things. If within reason and not taken out of context then pk itself is not bannable. Nor is it in SP bannable within reason.

That is how it is.

The reason that they did not hold this rule to a high standard is because it IS a pk based server. As such it makes sense that will be as it is. However being as it was in 09 people had been doing that because they "could" due to the level gap difference. In 08 there was not that much a difference for some others it was due to the fact some people knew how to lvl fast. As it was there were some who had been in closed beta and knew what they were doing. Others came from previous versions. They also knew as usch they could level faster. That is how it is.Nothing you can say will change what is to something it isnt.
    Later.
    Attacking other players in the Secret Passage instance (567, 743) is not allowed under any circumstance. It's a bannable offense, and if you get attacked by another player, please submit a ticket with a screenshot of the incident (and ideally the chatlog showing the attack).

Thanks!
    no its 100% bannable now. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Adroit - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wow how old are you? 13?
    guess i hit the point.

^----thats the reason it got bannable maybe? grats on own idiocity.

I was dumbing down my post to something you might understand. You still haven't read my post, or you are at a 3rd grade reading level. Don't really care, fact is you are dumb and your opinion doesn't matter :D

gotta love someone who talks about camping low levels for a bit (and obviously you have done it since you had such a detailed explaination about it.)tries to insult pve players cause they kill mobs yet atleast mobs are harder to kill then a level 30 player.

Ofc I've done it, I said I did. If you don't feel like reading my post (explanations as to why its not just killing 3x), you might not want to respond.

From personal experience I'm saying that pking in SP is not just about killing 3x (A vast majority of who I killed in there were 9x+). I propose carebearz that don't know what they are talking about should be ignored in this thread. Just a though b:chuckle
  • I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If you want me to go into every detail I can.
    The point being that I stated using common sense as well. You act like the post itself was invalid due to the fact I had said something inaccurate when it wasn't. Read what Is said rather then what you think is. Then use your common sense and insert the required logic along with your post and quotes in the required area's. It is covered with the post. You have a brain use it thanks.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I was dumbing down my post to something you might understand. You still haven't read my post, or you are at a 3rd grade reading level. Don't really care, fact is you are dumb and your opinion doesn't matter :D

Ofc I've done it, I said I did. If you don't feel like reading my post (explanations as to why its not just killing 3x), you might not want to respond.

From personal experience I'm saying that pking in SP is not just about killing 3x (A vast majority of who I killed in there were 9x+). I propose carebearz that don't know what they are talking about should be ignored in this thread. Just a though b:chuckle

YOU are awesome and cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
    edited April 2011
    Options

Yes, you went from QQ straight to unintelligible gibberish. Now you've resorted to insults as well. Mind telling us why we or anyone else should even bother taking you seriously?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    People pk at Secret passage, Silver pool, and West gate for the reasons Michael have said. We kill the lvl 30's to bring out the mains, where you can get wars going with people who are 90-100+. Seriously its a PVP server, sz's out of cities shouldnt exsist. If your going to cry about being pk'd reroll to another server thats PVE. Back when i first started there was a faction called RageQuit where the moment you started to leave sz, groups of them would appear. Then enemy factions would show up and you got to sit back and watch real PVP happen.

Nowadays for any real action, you have to bait the higher levels off of there alts. There is no open map pvp anymore. Everyone's afk bored in sz or in an instance may it be frost, nv, sot, gv, or whatever.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options

lets see the post i quoted said something about us qqing and pve servers mean nothing that we should go back pve mobs before they start crying and submitting tickets and acted like it wasnt hard at all. and i pointed out to you its easier then killing level 30's yet you responded with something completely different and lets see carebears that dont know what they are doing? i know for a fact there are only 2 reason you would be in sp at level 100 1. camping low level players for kills. 2 helping people with culti and i can guarantee you def dont seem like number 2.

If you want me to go into every detail I can.
    The point being that I stated using common sense as well. You act like the post itself was invalid due to the fact I had said something inaccurate when it wasn't. Read what Is said rather then what you think is. Then use your common sense and insert the required logic along with your post and quotes in the required area's. It is covered with the post. You
    have a brain use it thanks.b:bye

lets Quote what you said in first post.

hurp durp looks like you already proved what i said in this first arguement. b:bye

again hurp durp you proved what i said right here. b:bye
    now lets quote a post from a GM
    Attacking other players in the Secret Passage instance (567, 743) is not allowed under any circumstance. It's a bannable offense, and if you get attacked by another player, please submit a ticket with a screenshot of the incident (and ideally the chatlog showing the attack).

Thanks!
    oh what this post is in the Official announcements. hmmm... lets see... oh what do you know PKING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IN SP IS NOT ALLOWED! look i used big caps letters so you can see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It's not just the PvP server that's experiencing this, it's all of them.

And to the individual that posted PK'ing in SP became bannable because lower levels were trying to get the yellow quests done, answer this question for me:

Why not make the entire world map, every Cube room, and all of the OHT maps PK safe? Don't forget heaven and hell either. Yellow quests require one to traverse a vast amount of the map, it would be a shame to be killed by another player in Silver Pool when doing a cultivation quest, now wouldn't it? So that argument is null and void, since it can be applied to several other areas within the game.

On PvP servers: You decided to play on that server deal with it. If someone is camping an area, go do another quest in a different area and come back later. Then there's always the option of rerolling on a PvE server and never having to worry about that unless you go into PK mode.

On PvE servers: You decide to enter PK mode; you should have enough common sense to know that other players in PK mode will be able to attack you and that you will be treated no differently than a mob. If you lack the common sense to know this before hitting that confirm button, then you shouldn't even be playing this game.

The point is, if PvP action has become bannable, once again, in one area, then it needs to become bannable in all areas to try to regain some of the fairness. Else, leave things as they were.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It's not just the PvP server that's experiencing this, it's all of them.

And to the individual that posted PK'ing in SP became bannable because lower levels were trying to get the yellow quests done, answer this question for me:

Why not make the entire world map, every Cube room, and all of the OHT maps PK safe? Don't forget heaven and hell either. Yellow quests require one to traverse a vast amount of the map, it would be a shame to be killed by another player in Silver Pool when doing a cultivation quest, now wouldn't it? So that argument is null and void, since it can be applied to several other areas within the game.

On PvP servers: You decided to play on that server deal with it. If someone is camping an area, go do another quest in a different area and come back later. Then there's always the option of rerolling on a PvE server and never having to worry about that unless you go into PK mode.

On PvE servers: You decide to enter PK mode; you should have enough common sense to know that other players in PK mode will be able to attack you and that you will be treated no differently than a mob. If you lack the common sense to know this before hitting that confirm button, then you shouldn't even be playing this game.

The point is, if PvP action has become bannable, once again, in one area, then it needs to become bannable in all areas to try to regain some of the fairness. Else, leave things as they were.

can you fly in sp? can you ride a mount in sp? can you jump even in sp other then 1 inch off the ground?

Why cry about making 1 place where its for LOW LEVELS bannable to pk there? so what if you used to pk noobs there go somewhere else. on Dreamweaver all the pk is at OT. why not just have your pk fun there instead of attacking the low level players trying to get their quest done? you know there is no way to avoid anyone in sp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

This discussion has been closed.