Sword or fists with no int?

Esorono - Sanctuary
Esorono - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Blademaster
Due to shortages of coins, I can't update all my weapons at once and will likely be stuck with some old tt60 weapons until level 85+. So I'm forced to go with one weapon path until endgame. I also have a hard time comparing single handed swords to fist weapons in damage when fighting mobs so I wanted to ask, should I go sword until I get interval or stick with fists? Also farming tt isn't an option for me unfortunately.
I have an ego so large it has it's own gravitational pull...So in short, yes, everything DOES revolve around me. b:pleased
Post edited by Esorono - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Fists.
  • Esorono - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Thank you.
    I have an ego so large it has it's own gravitational pull...So in short, yes, everything DOES revolve around me. b:pleased
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Fists, just for the fact they gain chi faster and you can spark more often.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Or you could find some TT squads and farm the mats for your 70/80 gear. Just sayin'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Esorono - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Fists, just for the fact they gain chi faster and you can spark more often.

Well, I'll be spamming diamond sutra on most coolddowns and won't have enough for sparks most of the time. Unless I am in groups in an instance.
  • Esorono - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Or you could find some TT squads and farm the mats for your 70/80 gear. Just sayin'.

The guild I am in does constant TT runs, but it's for the whole guild, not just one person. When someone outgrows a decent weapon, they give it to the guild leader so that the next person can use it. Yeah, we don't get rich with the system, and it does have it's flaws, but it's very effective when leveling up. Outside the guild though...There is simply not enough players, my main is on a very quiet server.