~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
Post edited by Bloyse - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    when i saw the title i thought u posted it and was about to type "you are my hero" b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    *inserts a whole lot of boring tws here*

goldigrz bid on rad, rad went into safemode after last week and bid on te, enrage bid on drakon to get down to goldigrz, dominus is being boring for the 7th week in a row, and baby rad is vs'ing baby enrage (or drakon)...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I can still be your hero, right?? b:sad
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~

• Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Sad to seethat Enrage is probably so scared of GoldDigrz that they want to take us out before we get enough practice on other factions... That would be bad to lose control again now wouldnt it? I thought Enrage wanted a good challenge, but I guess they only want a good battle if they are sure to win.. so sad b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
    edited April 2011
    they want to take us out before we get enough practice on other factions

... and whose fault would that be?

no, surely not your leaders' fault for getting free land instead of trying to practice vs rad or drakon or dominus earlier. quite easy to blame others isn't it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I was hoping dominos would continue their path across tien but as I had stated to some of my faction mates,they would do their best to avoid enrage as much as possible.Seems like they are going for easy fights as well,quite disappointing.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear
    MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Friday 4/15
    20.00 Drakon v Baby Rad (1)
    20.03 EvilTree v Baby Rad (1)
    20.06 Reunited v TotalSin
    20.09 xWaRx v TrueHonor
    20.12 GoldDigrz v Radiance (2)
    20.15 TRON v Pinoy

Saturday 4/16
    20.00 Baby Rad v Reunited (3)
    20.03 BaXian v Reunited
    20.06 Enrage v Drakon (4)
    20.09 xTAINTEDx v Drakon (5)
    20.12 Radiance v TheEmpire (6)
    20.15 HeatWave v TheEmpire
    20.18 Infiniti v TheLegend (7)
    20.21 Tien v Indecent (8)

Sunday 4/17
    20.00 Dominus v xWaRx (9)

I will not make public predictions but here are a few of my comments. Sorry I don't know that much about all the factions. So if I didn't comment on your war don't be offended just please so kind as to post your comments about it.

(1) Poor Baby Rad is getting spanked from all sides this weekend. Due to being on the same night as the GD fight Radiance may have to forfeit all of Baby Rad's Lands.

(2) Well here they go again, GD v Rad, let's hope for no mass DCs so is no question after tonight how these two armies measure up.

(3)This will be a tough one for Baby Rad. With the parent faction having a battle starting 12 minutes later will they try to turtle or allow Baby Rad to fall off the map?

(4)Enrage looks to be surround to be starting their surround of Archo. Although I must say I am surprised no mystery alt faction led by Mono didn't swoop in and reject them.

(5)Blood is in the water for Drakon. Let's see if enough people are still there to make it interesting.

(6)Will TE show up? The last time these two faced it was just a walk to crystal for Rad.

(7)Jimbo, TheMan TheMyth TheLegend, is still hanging on in his corner. Can they do it another week? Since I showed Jimbo how to pull his first cata I think they can. It is great to see a family factions still owning land.

(8)Tien is running to away from Dom Immolation. They will be trapped there but historically Immolation has been left alone for smaller factions to fight over so they may get to play there for sometime to come.

(9)This should be interesting. Dom has been staying out of the deep end of the pool so far. Playing with WaR's ninja sins should provide some fun and maybe give them a taste for bigger prey.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Friday 4/15

(3)This will be a tough one for Baby Rad. With the parent faction having a battle starting 12 minutes later will they try to turtle or allow Baby Rad to fall off the map?

Since Reunited have two wars at that time might have to see what agreements can be made if any b:cute

(1) Poor Baby Rad is getting spanked from all sides this weekend. Due to being on the same night as the GD fight Radiance may have to forfeit all of Baby Rad's Lands

Yeah disapointing The ET fight would have been a tough fun challenge for the Babies... But we had been lucky up till now with the time slots, was bound to bite us in the *** sooner or later.

/inb4SSOfDrakonBeatingRadiance(Babies)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011

no, surely not your leaders' fault for getting free land instead of trying to practice vs rad or drakon or dominus earlier. quite easy to blame others isn't it?

QFT

@ exe ur post sounds more like a QQ post tho it probably was meant to be a BashAtEnrageForGettingTooCloseToGD. We laughed at u for 3 weeks + as you choosed the easy way of safely getting lands, if you wanted to practice some real TW you shouldve seen this coming and practice some.

@Fliiick... no hero for lazy ppl :P

@mork, you are my hero!!! (thanks for posting the schedules) b:thanks

overall : QQ was hoping to tw with my mystic against baby rad b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No lazy!

I'm at work :(
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~

edited April 2011
    im leaving work now b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    mork, you are my hero. i nominate you to post the weekly schedules now. all in favor? :)

i love all the chit chat about who bid where and why...

dont you know, noob carebear leader just picked a square with a pretty color to eliminate b:cute i've said before, i dont like pink. that was just the closest thing i could reach, currently.

silly boys thinking i have a stragegy. *eyeroll*

long live carebear enrage b:pleased
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Sad to seethat Enrage is probably so scared of GoldDigrz that they want to take us out before we get enough practice on other factions... That would be bad to lose control again now wouldnt it? I thought Enrage wanted a good challenge, but I guess they only want a good battle if they are sure to win.. so sad b:laugh

Can't we say the same for GD? b:scorn

Also, we all know ignoring Dominus will cause them to rise to power, and take over the map.

The stars are aligned for this!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited April 2011

ofc. why would anyone blame something on themselves? doesnt make sense.. well im not leader so that wasnt my decision, gotta go with the flow.

And yeah I love to QQ its fun.. Enrage is afraid of losing and will do anything to prevent that, ofc that is strategic to keep the guild alive. Why GD didnt bid on other then clowns for so long is not my decision. I just find it funny that Enrage keeps telling they want a good fight and when a faction starts growing strong they will do whatever they can to destroy it before they become dangerous. So Enrage is not about wanting a good fight, its about wanting money for lands.. But so do other factions so thats why they keep bidding on easy targets. I guess thats just how it is. So dont call me a QQer for tellling my opinion about things, if you cant handle what people outside Enrage thinks then dont bother responding.
    edited April 2011
    mork, you are my hero. i nominate you to post the weekly schedules now. all in favor?

Fine, but I require petting from all faction leaders. That includes you too Urban.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    ofc. why would anyone blame something on themselves? doesnt make sense.. well im not leader so that wasnt my decision, gotta go with the flow.

And yeah I love to QQ its fun.. Enrage is afraid of losing and will do anything to prevent that, ofc that is strategic to keep the guild alive. Why GD didnt bid on other then clowns for so long is not my decision. I just find it funny that Enrage keeps telling they want a good fight and when a faction starts growing strong they will do whatever they can to destroy it before they become dangerous. So Enrage is not about wanting a good fight, its about wanting money for lands.. But so do other factions so thats why they keep bidding on easy targets. I guess thats just how it is. So dont call me a QQer for tellling my opinion about things, if you cant handle what people outside Enrage thinks then dont bother responding.

you're entitled to your opinion, i just think it's not a very logical one...

The guild leaders make the decisions, and regardless of whether there is any member input into those decisions, it affects the guild as a whole. With the decisions comes the consequences. The consequence of 5 weeks of easy tw's (and possibly a 6th week if rad decides to focus more on baby rad tw's this week instead) is that goldigrz will now possibly be under-prepared for the upcoming tws vs enrage.

Goldigrz had plenty of time to attempt more challenging tws, but chose not to. Even the tw vs rad last week was initiated by rad, and not goldigrz. The ease of the win makes it even more surprising that goldigrz chose the easy lands option these past weeks. Maybe you are deliberately understating goldigrz' strength... maybe you are trying to make enrage complacent... i don't know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    you're entitled to your opinion, i just think it's not a very logical one...

The guild leaders make the decisions, and regardless of whether there is any member input into those decisions, it affects the guild as a whole. With the decisions comes the consequences. The consequence of 5 weeks of easy tw's (and possibly a 6th week if rad decides to focus more on baby rad tw's this week instead) is that goldigrz will now possibly be under-prepared for the upcoming tws vs enrage.

Goldigrz had plenty of time to attempt more challenging tws, but chose not to. Even the tw vs rad last week was initiated by rad, and not goldigrz. The ease of the win makes it even more surprising that goldigrz chose the easy lands option these past weeks. Maybe you are deliberately understating goldigrz' strength... maybe you are trying to make%

Bingo, Exe, you trolled about Enrage having no fun TWs, so logically, if Enrage wanted to have fun TWs, who would they go after?

Surely not the 3rd or 4th ranked factions.

You sound paranoid imo. Remember, PWi is just a children's MMO.

+400 coolness points for those who slightly got the lame reference. :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • HunterRich - Heavens Tear
    HunterRich - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    *inserts a whole lot of boring tws here*

goldigrz bid on rad, rad went into safemode after last week and bid on te, enrage bid on drakon to get down to goldigrz, dominus is being boring for the 7th week in a row, and baby rad is vs'ing baby enrage (or drakon)...

will there be orders to TheEmpire members to no show again this week as there was in last weeks Drakon TW? b:laugh
    edited April 2011
    will there be orders to TheEmpire members to no show again this week as there was in last weeks Drakon TW? b:laugh

The better question is, will Drakon show to Enrage given that "gank" with xTAINTEDx?
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited April 2011
    The better question is, will Drakon show to Enrage given that "gank" with xTAINTEDx?
    b:chuckle

guess it depends on how last week affected Drakon overall. is there enough members to show up in both TW's or do they take the easy route with whats left, no show Enrage and load up the xTAINTEDx TW?

on another topic, whos that other faction that bid on TheEmpire? is it a real faction or another possible fake bid to save a land another week?
    edited April 2011

on another topic, whos that other faction that bid on TheEmpire? is it a real faction or another possible fake bid to save a land another week?

Heatwave is an old faction, but for some reason surfaced again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited April 2011
    Heatwave is an old faction, but for some reason surfaced again.

just curious. with the current factions on the map it just seems funny to pick TheEmpire, unless they are expecting not much of a fight, cause if somehow a win would happen that would be a crappy place to be on the map right now.
    edited April 2011
    Drakon will show up for enrage just so they can almost win. again. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear
    GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Even the tw vs rad last week was initiated by rad, and not goldigrz.

I think you are wrong there Mrs. Evilness (not about the bid ofc) , but I don't want to get into details. I just love reading all the theories everyone has to offer cuz it is something fun to read while I'm at work.

Sorry for interrupting, please continue. b:cute
    edited April 2011
    I think you are wrong there Mrs. Evilness (not about the bid ofc) , but I don't want to get into details. I just love reading all the theories everyone has to offer cuz it is something fun to read while I'm at work.

Sorry for interrupting, please continue. b:cute

Was it Evanera's troll threat about killfarming that cause them to bid afterall?

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited April 2011
    Bingo, Exe, you trolled about Enrage having no fun TWs, so logically, if Enrage wanted to have fun TWs, who would they go after?

Surely not the 3rd or 4th ranked factions.

You sound paranoid imo. Remember, PWi is just a children's MMO.

+400 coolness points for those who slightly got the lame reference. :x

Nah, we are an unpolished jewel that needs more good TWs before Enrage, and if getting a few lands to fund our future bidding I see no issue with that. From now on I doubt we bid on no name factions anymore, its time to work on what we need. If Enrage do not go down to strike down on GD it might be that we get stronger then Enrage and start taking land from them, not saying we will, but its a possibility, thats why Enrage want to get us down.. Its nothing about being paranoid, it just sounds like a way to survive and thats what I would do if I were leader of Enrage.. Take down the biggest threats before they grow too strong.
    edited April 2011
    Nah, we are an unpolished jewel that needs more good TWs before Enrage, and if getting a few lands to fund our future bidding I see no issue with that. From now on I doubt we bid on no name factions anymore, its time to work on what we need. If Enrage do not go down to strike down on GD it might be that we get stronger then Enrage and start taking land from them, not saying we will, but its a possibility, thats why Enrage want to get us down.. Its nothing about being paranoid, it just sounds like a way to survive and thats what I would do if I were leader of Enrage.. Take down the biggest threats before they grow too strong.

Unless Enrage wants a good fight. If that is the case then maybe they want factions to grow so they can be fully grown before they crush us all to dust beneath their boot again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Having a good fight = funtimes. Owning the map once again = awesome. Seeing Exe qq about every single move Enrage makes = priceless b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Having a good fight = funtimes. Owning the map once again = awesome. Seeing Exe qq about every single move Enrage makes = priceless b:chuckle

I dont QQ :p thats just how you see it, I just state things clear the way it appears from my side of the pitch.. If you think its QQ then be it, im not that dumb that I rage about a game like this. But if we arent talking about something of what we think is going to happen or reasons for something to be done, why are we reading the forums? If its nothing to read its nothing to enjoy. Call it QQ, call it butthurt, call it whatever you want, I just put things out from my perspective, thats all.. If im wrong then enlight me with the truth, but I guess im always right since nobody denies it or correct it and all you guys can say is that I QQ?! well so be it... Then im a QQer b:bye
    edited April 2011
    I dont QQ :p thats just how you see it, I just state things clear the way it appears from my side of the pitch.. If you think its QQ then be it, im not that dumb that I rage about a game like this. But if we arent talking about something of what we think is going to happen or reasons for something to be done, why are we reading the forums? If its nothing to read its nothing to enjoy. Call it QQ, call it butthurt, call it whatever you want, I just put things out from my perspective, thats all.. If im wrong then enlight me with the truth, but I guess im always right since nobody denies it or correct it and all you guys can say is that I QQ?! well so be it... Then im a QQer b:bye

Ah yes, perspective and its concepts....so easily..... corruptible.

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-