Since so many people are QQing

articio
articio Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Since everyone's complaining about the 500k fee for bh lunar, how bout getting the devs to return lunar to how it was, free to go in, bosses hitting as hard as world bosses, mobs having 12k aoes on squishys ect then it wouldn't be just challenging but free....i would do it <_<
Post edited by articio on

Comments

• Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    shoveals in map 3 old lunar <3
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    articio wrote: »
    Since everyone's complaining about the 500k fee for bh lunar, how bout getting the devs to return lunar to how it was, free to go in, bosses hitting as hard as world bosses, mobs having 12k aoes on squishys ect then it wouldn't be just challenging but free....i would do it <_<

mobs dont hit hard at all (cleric, tt90+3, 3,8khp). They just have mass of hp. the main problem in lunar, you need to zhen through and THAT takes lots of time.
    you should get range classes, to kill first boss without any problems. other then this, dont forget to kill at least 50% of mobs, otherwise the boss is in frenzy mode. the only **** of boss there, is the last one in water (forgot the name). other then this, all bosses are defently not harder as in sot or abba.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Old lunar was undoable because "cashshopper" refines where +5 pre packs and the most common gear was tt 90 green, rib strike and BP werent in game and 3.33 aps was the cap w/o a set of -.15 bracers

i havent actually enjoyed pve in this game since i was level 7x trying desperately to tank 1-3 and 2-2, old lunar would be a dream come true for me.... challenging endgame content <3
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • articio
    edited April 2011
    Old lunar was doable, sure not many people had done it but there were some groups to have finished old lunar, plus now adays with how good everyones equipment is i'm sure it would be no where near as hard as it used to be

@ColdSnow i wasn't saying the mobs in lunar atm where hard, back in lunar before they changed it they had mobs that would aoe and pretty much squad wipe you if you let them aoe, so you had to stun lock them till they where dead, Kasumi knows what i'm referring to first few maps didn't have them but i think starting at the second map or maybe it was the third that the mobs that where in groups had that little guardian angel :P
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Old lunar and frostcovered makes the current 3-3 look easy.

That was when the game was fun lol.
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    BH's in lunar? Haven't been on in months so new to me. o.o I'm assuming since their attention has been turned towards the BH 100's, mysterious chips have been removed?
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Think majority of players would welcome old Lunar back if it means free entrance :D

Was only the Shoveals that did 12k dmg on squishes if you let them aoe. All the other mobs just had way to much hp. Comparing the bosses to World bosses, doesn't real mean anything. People solo World bosses you know... Old Lunar bosses would still be way easier than those in 3-3.

Old Lunar was hard because people didn't have any gear or refines and you had to kill hundreds of elite mobs so it took a few hours to finish it. But with todays gear and everyone using a +30 blessing, even a full run, would probably be done in like 1 hour.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    or.

they can just trash it =o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    or.

they can just trash it =o

that is exactly what i do when i get lunar bh the only problem is on dw we have had it 3x this week >.> b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • articio
    edited April 2011
    shh star your supposed to agree with me o:

old lunar was fun cause it was a challenge, new lunar is just pay and doesn't take that long at all, bosses aren't hard..no challenge anymore..plus with it being the old way there still is the free admission since im way to poor to afford 500k , mats aren't worth it and doing a full run with a random group of people and trusting them to sell the mats and give share, i just don't trust them
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The Shovels are STILL there in Lunar Trophy Mode...Shovels b:angryb:cryb:irritated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'd like to see old lunar return, honestly speaking. I've done trophy mode which is 3 valleys of old lunar (supposedly, though I haven't actually done old lunar q.q), and Frigoris wasn't too difficult at all. We got through that valley in 500 seconds. The second and third valleys were rough though. First off the BM's didn't stun shoveals on second valley, and on third valley the bm's kept running up to kill the immobile fire towers while they were fire debuffed - and kept dying over and over.

It was fun. The bosses weren't too hard - actually doable with BB alone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    the 500k fee is stupid imo whether there is old or new. its just a money sink that is useless and i would rather have the old lunar then the new one since you cant reach all the elemental paths.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • articio
    edited April 2011
    O; so..i wonder if everyone agrees to going back to old lunar if the gms could get the devs to change it back would love to hear a response from them if they aren't to busy *prods around*
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The Shovels are STILL there in Lunar Trophy Mode...Shovels b:angryb:cryb:irritated

Yeah, I found that out the hard way. xD
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yes, bring back Herzen Sori Demos!! b:cry
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    dont like it?

dont do it.

there is more to this game then bh.
    b:bye