Hide Catshops/players

Options
IveGotBalls - Dreamweaver
IveGotBalls - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Suggestion Box
Ok this post is mainly because of west district of archosaur and the visable extension into south district of archosaur...

im not sure how many members of perfect world played jade dynasty, but there was a really cool affect added to the game where you could make all the crowds disappear with the tap of a single button..

perfect world needs that button much more than jade dynasty did last time i was on there, and im curious of why this function wasnt included as soon as we saw the crowd in west district start to form. i mean both games are made by the same people why wouldnt they include such a simple fix for all the lag? of course i say easy since if it was done once, how hard can it be to incorporate it into a different game?

the only downside i see with this is that the impulse buyers will most likely have this effect turned on causing less spending on their part, but I'm sure there is something that can replace those pennies.

if not hide all the catshops, may be you can make it somehow search certain ones out and either only show those or only hide those making the search for wanted items easier? just a thought, i seriously hope you take into consideration
Post edited by IveGotBalls - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yeah I agree. After trying out JD and finding that button, I was in love, haha. Here all we really get is the show/hide players in range thingy. That doesn't even work for shops. >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Ingemar - Raging Tide
    Ingemar - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I agree a "Hide Catshops" button would be nice.

Another fun option would be a "bazaar" someplace else in town that would be the only place to set up Catshops. It could have areas for certain item types, and small spaces for each shop, so that there was less clutter and everyone's shop would be seen. It might require a little running around to get there when you needed something, but you would be able to find things easily, and only have to deal with the lag from the shops while shopping.

Nice places to put something like that would be North Central Arch (high traffic) and South East Arch (almost unused).
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i like the shops
    ijs
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • WritersBlock - Sanctuary
    WritersBlock - Sanctuary Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I like the idea of a hiding catshops button too. I mainly use the hide player button to get to the bank or to see the catshops though b:chuckle
    b:angry why isn't there a thumbs up smiley?!?!?!
  • IveGotBalls - Dreamweaver
    IveGotBalls - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I agree a "Hide Catshops" button would be nice.

Another fun option would be a "bazaar" someplace else in town that would be the only place to set up Catshops. It could have areas for certain item types, and small spaces for each shop, so that there was less clutter and everyone's shop would be seen. It might require a little running around to get there when you needed something, but you would be able to find things easily, and only have to deal with the lag from the shops while shopping.

Nice places to put something like that would be North Central Arch (high traffic) and South East Arch (almost unused).

actually that is also a really good idea, maybe they could do like cube, and each room be labeled with a category(maybe even sub-categories inside those rooms) so that it sorts the shops better...