New Bh 100 Congratz on fail again

Options
chicoluna1991
chicoluna1991 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
im not sure if this new bh 100 if event or one bugg pw lol....as people will be pay 500k fee for one bh? if reward is suck as chips or US tell us pw if this is correct or what
Post edited by chicoluna1991 on

Comments

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Wait what? Genies are being released? b:shocked

Yes. Lunar has replaced TT3-3 as a BH. lrn2seach plz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • chipboy
    chipboy Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yeah it is replaced, but you have a chance to get lunar mats now which sell for pretty good money actually
  • BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear
    BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Has anyone confirmed whether or not the boss you get is one you have to pay the 3 mil to get, or can you get it on solo mode? (which doesn't cost anything)
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You can't get it in solo mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This thread is new and exciting.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Do it have to u dont
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Naturion - Dreamweaver
    Naturion - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Meh they should atleast fix all the rubberbanding in lunar...
  • Gol_D_Chad - Sanctuary
    Gol_D_Chad - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Why would they replace 3-3 with lunar?no one would want to pay 500k for a chance to get something crappy. And lunar mats are not really sought for so the bh wouldn't be worth doing for most.
    Sailing this perfect world for treasure and Glory. This pirate awaits adventure and this is my story. (OP overdoseb:victory)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Atreyuthus - Sanctuary
    Atreyuthus - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    BH lunar is now in full swing. I, myself, did it a few days ago with a squad full of ppl who had never done Lunar BH before (obviously). We had a great time, didn't get any mats worth real money, but whatever.

Are you ppl really that mad about 500k/ entrance? O.o

I would be happy to front the 3m for a squad of friends without requiring gold mats to me. And i dont CS b:shocked

Stop whining and dont do it or stop whining and suck it up and do it. Either way... stop whining

b:chuckle

Further, with Lunar mats NOT being sought after, maybe this BH will revive the Lunar mat market :-) ijs
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lunar market can't be revived if nobody wants lunar mats. Only people who do nowadays are those who seek to make Lunar cast Nirvana equipments. But those people are rare (I'm on of them).

I NPC'd all the mats I got from the BH run, aside from couple of essences. And I got subs as reward as usual. Good thing the 500k fee can be regained by running TTs with those said subs. b:surrender
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Just because you get mats that should be worth, lets say 1 mil, doesn't mean you have 1 mil.

You actually have to sell it and the market for Lunar mats is dead on most servers.

I probably have 30 mil worth if Lunar mats, but in reality is 10k coins at NPC since no one would buy any of it lol.

Not paying 500k for 50 chips/8 subs and a few mats you cant sell. Only good thing about the BH is introducing new players to Lunar.

Primal Fear as last boss is really stupid to. Cant even get gold for gear/accessory's/helmets etc.
  • _Tsunami_ - Lost City
    _Tsunami_ - Lost City Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I belive they do it for 2 reasons:

1) create a new coin sink (now my quetions are: there are so many uber rich ppl in game that so many coins sinks are needed? And if they are so rich, will they bother whit BH? Don't think so, this update hit just f2p players, like ALWAYS)

2) revive the lunar, because no one run it anymore, it's much cheaper and faster to buy the insigna to get the item you want.
  • ghetto74
    ghetto74 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    personally no im not doing this new bh... i dont have the coin 2 waste on a bh dat costs to open it an mats dat r hard 2 sell... if u even get the mats...

also ive gotten exp an chips from bh's for the past week an havent gotten the 2extacy for over a month now so no i wont b wasteing my time an coin on this bh

an yes pwi grats on another fail... the game was fine the way it was stop messing wit it
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    chipboy wrote: »
    yeah it is replaced, but you have a chance to get lunar mats now which sell for pretty good money actually

False.

It can sometimes take months just to even move lunar mats at decent prices. Even slashing prices up to 50% isn't even enough.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    False.

It can sometimes take months just to even move lunar mats at decent prices. Even slashing prices up to 50% isn't even enough.

yep, we did it TWICE and guess what...the **** we got wasnt even close to 500k each.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Vincinator - Raging Tide
    Vincinator - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Good thing the 500k fee can be regained by running TTs with those said subs.r

My main has yet to get that BH, but 12 subs doesnt seem TOO bad to me indeed.

If someone was to make them with tokens (at 10k each). 43 tokens makes 12..so 430k..

So to me, it "seems" like just a 70k cost afterall. And if u get just 1 good mat that sells or a few low ones ( Fragments are like 5-10k in auction), u can make profit.

Yes, the initial cost is high (u do lose 500k to open it), but sounds like it's more like a investment..
    In game chars (Raging tide, over a year im here)
    Sir_Puma (BM 98)-- L_y_n_x (Barb 85) Cyres (Cleric 69)
    BurningHeart (Wiz 34)-- LadyPuma (Veno 57,used as bank char)
    Vincinator (Test seeker lvl 46,RiP)-- Amup( True Seeker 71)
    Powerleveld chars : None-- Quests done : Too many b:surrender
  • XX_Vol_Xx - Heavens Tear
    XX_Vol_Xx - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    chipboy wrote: »

lunar mats sell for good?rly..since when? why u even need lunar tell me that.
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm sitting on a few lunar mats that I got during a non-bh run and they have been in my inventory for months. Lunar armor isn't as sought after unless you want to nirvana it (and it's supposedly better than tt99 for arcane users), and farming a lunar weapon is just as ridiculous since insignias come into play (and is cheaper in the long run; although rank 8 is just for a few million more). So what exactly is the point of a bh 100 in lunar? Other than to give that challenging fix that so many want? It's only giving false hope that you can make some kind of profit in there, which, in theory, you can...if there actually was a market for it.

Psys are pretty decent in lunar, but I ain't forking over 500k for subs (which, if you're lucky can net you back your 500k in TT runs), or chips (ooh, what is that? like 50k worth of dice tickets? If that?) or...an orb of cultivation (because unless you really want to level past 101 or if you have a low level alt, that's so worth 500k >.>).

I want 3-3 back--would have been a different story if it was 3-3 AND lunar as an addition, but not a replacement.

So in the trash it goes. b:bye
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Pythe - Dreamweaver
    Pythe - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yep, ran that BH last night. The reward? 50 mysterious chips. LOL Lame. I will NOT be running Lunar again though. 500k fee to run a BH? No thanks. I will just trash it. ha
  • RandomDent - Dreamweaver
    RandomDent - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    At least they could have made it a boss that drops armor mats..... No one makes lunar weapons from scratch, unless they are reeealllly into making everything themselves, in which case they won't be buying your mats, they will be farming them.

It's just another stupid coin-sink designed for the bot-infested CN version. (like the guild base equipment..... yay! a lvl 3 tome for 91 million coins! just what I needed.....)
    See, I can hyper a nub up like the rest of yas!