pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Takayu_kun - Heavens Tear
    Takayu_kun - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    4 pages :'D
    It's growing!!!!!

There's got to be some more unwritten laws out there!

And as a side note..Troll face disturbs me more than anything. xD
  • Akeratsat - Heavens Tear
    Akeratsat - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    4 pages :'D
    It's growing!!!!!

There's got to be some more unwritten laws out there!

And as a side note..Troll face disturbs me more than anything. xD

OH GOD, me too. Terrifying. b:sad
    edited March 2011
    Options
    -When luring through any means, always continually hit Tab to shift between targets, thereby making sure EVERYONE in your squad gets a different monster! =D
    edited March 2011
    Options
    - Venos, if you are acting as a lure, DO NOT recall your pet! Then blame everyone in squad, telling them they should have a) taken agro off your pet b) healed your pet. Only use tactic b if you are the only veno and there are no mystics.

-Don't worry about skills to heal your pet. it'll be FIIIIIINe

-Don't buy pet food, starving the pet will make it work harder. And it's OK because online there's no animal police!

-Don't use you skill bar. Always make sure you have to go into your skill page and choose the skills you wanna use from there. The extra couple seconds it takes are no big deal.
  • SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

-Don't use you skill bar. Always make sure you have to go into your skill page and choose the skills you wanna use from there. The extra couple seconds it takes are no big deal.

b:shocked Please tell me this one comes your imagination only, that you haven't seen anyone doing this!!! That would be sooo crazy...

b:laugh
  • KasTheSeeker - Dreamweaver
    KasTheSeeker - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    - At places where you can easily die by running in, don't wait for rebuff type this:
    "Ok, **** it. I am ready! Leeeeeroooooyyy Jeeeeenkiiiins." Then run into mobs.

- At level 20, QQ how OP fishes and stones are.

- Always discuss with the party. Either they keep you, or the barb. All the barbs are useless. If you are a barb. . . Well, you are useless.

- Always walk the wrong way in instances, but keep shouting "THIS WAY NOOBS!!"

- At bosses with movement (FCC for example) just stand still when you have to walk away. If they ask: "Oh, I am sorry, I was facerolling, I did not see I had to move."

Excuses for going afk:

- My dog was on fire.

- An angel entered my room and asked if I'd like a BJ!!!

- Sandman passed by and blinded me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I owned you years ago ↑
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    - At places where you can easily die by running in, don't wait for rebuff type this:
    "Ok, **** it. I am ready! Leeeeeroooooyyy Jeeeeenkiiiins." Then run into mobs.

So that's what I've been doing wrong... I've always yelled "FOR FRODO!!!" instead
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    rofl xD this topic always makes me smile :3

-Always ask everyone if they have another party member in their fl or fac if you're the squad leader and then go afk.

-Don't lvl your pets. Veno with herc LF FCC! [invite] can you tank first boss? sure :D [herc keeps dying] oh yeh.. it's lvl 1. sorry guys, didn't feel like lvling it yet. b:kiss

-Always rush into mobs at lower lvl instances thinking you're invincible. (yeh I almost died at an fb29 thinking I could aoe 3 mobs... 1 sacrificial assault, 1 increased attack.. I had the normal mob selected...b:surrender )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    For sins: When fighting a boss you can't tank, always run straight in and pop spark. when you get aggro and die, whine for a res till the cleric does so, then whine about how the tank can't hold aggro. If you can, spark till you get aggro and die again, and repeat.
    If another sin is in your squad when you do this, also whine that they didn't steal aggro and you did, and call them noob for using skills and not sparking for max damage.

Also, if you accidentally aggro some mobs, make sure to run to the cleric before stealthing. Then get upset and QQ when the death of your cleric is blamed on you.

Always charge ahead of your tank into groups of mobs you can't possibly take on, then do the previously mentioned sprint to the cleric. Keep doing this and QQ when your squad gets angry.

Clerics: when in a squad with another cleric, never heal. Always attack. It's best if both clerics are doing this.

When you get aggro somehow, run AWAY from the DDs and tank. then scream for someone to get this mobs off of you, while Holy Pathing away from the others as fast as you can.

Run ahead of your squad when you can, to ensure that all mobs aggro you first. Then see previous advice.

Barbs: Never use flesh ream while tanking. EVER. then complain that you can't hold aggro.

Also, always tank in human form, and DD in tiger form. spam flesh ream when you aren't the tank.

Archers: Pull out claws 20 levels below you, and insist that you will do more damage with these than with your bow.

Venos: make sure you always bramble your cleric. try to avoid bramble on anyone who requests it.
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.
  • Ankiel - Raging Tide
    Ankiel - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Always shard weapons with blemished citrines

stack evasion, you will never get hit

you look good in a pumpkinhead, embrace the gourd life
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Cleric:
    When you have a barb and a sin in your team, ask sin to be the tank because he has less HP so your heals will be more visible and you will feel more useful.

When fighting boss, medidate to regenerate MP in order to save your pots. When medidation is done, use RB just because "it's beautifuuuul and you all will DD harder!!!" - b:sweat
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I had a cleric in TT once meditating during drummer boss in 1-1... b:surrender

Good thing I was around the lvl I'm now, herc tanking and a lvl 100 archer DDing... we all survived...(me on pots, food, genie skills and my own skills) b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Cleric:
    When you have a barb and a sin in your team, ask sin to be the tank because he has less HP so your heals will be more visible and you will feel more useful.

Yes. Yes yes yes! xDDDDDDDDDDDD

*loling forever*

-Feed the trolls in WC. They're always hungry. ^__^

-Insist to everyone that GMs are a myth.
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    -Always keep some popcorn near so you're ready for world chat entertainment... b:chuckle

-Always purge demon/sage sparks in pvp b:laugh (Always do that when dueling a friend... he gets like D: nyuuuuuuuuuuu not my spark T_T you evil veno T__T"""" so much fun) b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Oh I forgot that one (dont think it has been said already):

Sins: During BH, always rush forward in stealth mode and wait near next boss till your squad joins you. NEVER help them with mobs all the way, it's perfectly useless.

(omg I hate when ppl do that b:angry)
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    omg I hate that too x__x

also.. if your squad asks you to solo something, tell them suuuure I'll do so! while you're not sure if you can... then go do it and start screaming HEAL HEAL HEAL while the cleric is far.. far away. Die and demand a ress all the time while the cleric is coming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Archers: Pull out claws 20 levels below you, and insist that you will do more damage with these than with your bow.

Mine are 85 levels lower, does that count?
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    - when in a bh squad, if the sin tells the cleric "heal me since i'll be tanking anyway" when your party arrives at the boss and you're playing a seeker, heart shatter then vortex that boss and hold aggro until its dead. afterwards reply to in squad chat "who would be tanking anyway, you say? b:cool"

bonus points if the sin QQs then ragequits the squad.

- if you ask a sin for bp in a 9X frost run, he will QQ about something unrelated.

bonus if he ragequits after you tell him to chill out then he and his "gf" further QQs to you in pms
    Retired b:bye
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options

b:laugh For me it sure does! I can only wear lvl 1 claws.. if I can wear them at all o.o; heheh :3

-Always pull out your frogling soon as you enter an instance you will have to tank with herc. Bonus points if ppl QQ, scream and start yelling at each other that they need a herced veno.
    atm the squad leader tells you "sorry, I have to kick youb:surrender" summon your herc. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
    edited April 2011
    Options
    -If someone warps into Cube the same time you do, you MUST race to the Exit Watcher.
    There is no alternative.
  • Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    OH! I got one.

Respond to a WC for a tank/puller only for an FC 80-90 squad. then when you get invited, ASK WHERE THE BARB IS......then say that the Wizzy needs to leave and be replaced by a barb, because we need a tank and a Wizzy will only slow down the squad anyway. Bonus points if the Wizzy formed the squad...and double bonus points if the cleric came at the wizzy's request, and will leave when he does.

-If someone warps into Cube the same time you do, you MUST race to the Exit Watcher.
    There is no alternative.

TRUTH!

LOL
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    There is no alternative.

+1 b:laugh always hit summer sprint or holy path.. sometimes even use holy path twice X'D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
    edited April 2011
    Options
    -PKing inside Cube will earn you a curse on all your offspring.

-If you choose not to accept a person's invitation to mob hunt together even though you're both hunting the same area, don't expect them to leave mobs for you if they can kill them faster.

-Likewise, if you are said person who extended the invitation, feel free to kill everything and say "Oh, I didn't see you there..."
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    -if a cleric randomly buffs ya, don't bother saying thanks, even if you're obviously not afk. Bonuspoints if you ks that same cleric multiply times b:cold
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ~when two people send spells off at to attack a monster. the person who's spell hit first gets to kill it.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    -if a cleric randomly buffs ya, don't bother saying thanks, even if you're obviously not afk. Bonuspoints if you ks that same cleric multiply times b:cold

Off topic, but that reminds me something. One day, as I was doing quests, someone came to me and asked me for buffs. So do I do? I kindly buff. Little poor idiot cleric I am... As soon as I finished, this b*stard just killed me, I didn't have time to defend myself... b:sad
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    D: that's mean!
    (luck for not being on a pkserver for meb:surrender)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ~The absolute best veno lure is Earthflame.

~If you're pulling with your herc, make sure he's brambled.

~Nobody likes it when you cast Amplify on the boss because it laggs their screen.

~They don't like your pets either for the same reason so don't bother using them.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith